Bunny and the Dog Ch. 01

Story Info
Two old lovers meet, and waste no time catching up.
1.8k words
4.47
5.9k
1

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(With assistance from FauxVictory)

Caleb whined as Vance sucked a mark under his jaw. He sat in the larger man's lap, feeling his hips roll and send hot flashes of pleasure straight to his stomach. Caleb desperately ground his hips down on Vance's erection chasing any friction he could to help soothe the heat growing more intense in his cunt.

"Please Vance please, I need you to fuck me." Caleb whimpered, he was suddenly on his back, his hips pressed down to stop him from bucking into Vance's hands. He cried out as Vance's tongue traced the scars on his chest. When had he lost his shirt? He was too desperate to be fucked to care.

"Settle down bunny," Vance said, his voice choked with either pleasure or annoyance. The nickname sent another shot of heat through his body.

Caleb found himself sucking on Vance's fingers to keep quiet, he traced wet patterns with his tongue as he felt Vance grip his thighs to move him. He moaned, he hoped the man's large hands would leave bruises on his skin. The fingers left his mouth and Caleb shut his eyes as he felt them play with his clit.

Everything was so warm, so electrifying that Caleb swore he was going to cum before Vance even got his cock inside of him. He heard Vance laugh a little above him.

"So worked up at the idea of being bred huh?" Fuck this bastard. But Caleb felt his eyes roll back a little at the thought of being filled by Vance's cock.

"Shut. Up. And fuck me." Caleb's voice was a lot whinier than he intended but he hoped it would spur the other man on. He was so close, so clo-

Caleb snapped awake. He looked around, hearing the knocking on the door. With a quick analysis, he saw his hands down his underwear, causing a bit of mess downstairs. He groaned out, feeling how sweaty he was and how stuffy the room felt, with only a single fan saving him from heatstroke. The knocking continued as he just put on a tank top. He opened the door, revealing Vance. Caleb looked up, slightly annoyed that it was him of all people, though he hadn't actually seen him in some time.

"Caleb! Buddy!" Vance yelled excitedly. He went in for a big hug, with the side difference being evident as he held the tiny Caleb.

"Hey! R-Relax! You're killing me!" Caleb was able to say as his body was getting squeezed by the big man.

Vance laughed and walked inside, wandering around the tiny apartment. "Shit, you pay 600 for this?"

Caleb rolled his eyes at the joke. "Haha, real funny, asshole. Why did you pop out of the blue?"

"We texted yesterday, bro. Didn't you remember? I was coming back for summer vacation."

The short blonde sat down and adjusted himself. "Shit memory. So how's living it up in Seattle?"

Vance sat down next to him and shrugged. "Not a lot of people that looked like me in that college. They see one tall black dude that likes writing and it's like they see some unicorn. But it's fun. Nothing beats California though."

"Oh please. I hate the summer here."

Vance looked over and wiped off some sweat atop Caleb's forehead. "You always did."

"And who said you could touch me?"

"What? I leave for a while and now I can't touch you?"

Caleb pouted and scooted away. "You have yet to earn my sweat, asshole."

"Still mad at me, bunny?" Vance asked, putting on a fake baby voice.

Caleb was always weak when it came to his pet names. Even after all this time he still blushed a bit. "Shut up."

Vance saw his opportunity and scooted closer. "What's the attitude for? Trying to be tough to impress me?"

"I said shut up..." Caleb shuffled as he continued to feel flustered.

"Come on bunny, use your words."

I hate you, Vance. I really do. Caleb slightly opened his legs, biting his lip at the same time. "Fuck you."

You're always mine, bunny. Vance crawled in between his legs and smiled. "Don't mind if I do."

Caleb barely had time to process the movement before Vance's lips were on his own. Fuck he had forgotten how nicely they felt, how slick and safe all of the kisses they shared were. He felt his own breathing hitch as Vance pressed closer and slipped his tongue into Caleb's mouth.

Everything grew hot and heavy very fast. Caleb had barely any time to think before he was perched on Vance's thigh, their mouths coming apart for a moment for the two of them to take a breath.

"This is starting to feel like the dream I just had." Caleb managed to say between his voice cracking.

Vance chuckled as he gently grabbed Caleb's hips. "Yea? Wanna tell me how it went?"

"I would if you hadn't interrupted the good part-!" Vance had pulled Caleb forward on his thigh, a harsh wave of pleasure made him dizzy. He felt his boxers dampen and make a mess on Vance's leg. Caleb tried to suppress a moan as Vance slowly led his hips back and forth, making him grind his cunt on his thigh.

"How far can we go baby?" Vance said, his breath sending goosebumps down Caleb's spine.

"If you dont fuck me today I am going to kill you." Caleb managed to whine as he fumbled for the edges of his own shirt. Vance took his hands and moved them away from his shirt, grabbed the bottom of it and effortlessly took it off of him.

Caleb was slightly self conscious of his chest, his breasts looking a little strange in his own eyes from the testosterone and constant binding. Vance didnt seem to care and he looked as if he was going to explode if he didn't worship them. Caleb ignored the voice in his head screaming about hiding his body and nodded when Vance made eye contact with him for permission. He felt his body short circuit as Vance pressed wet kisses to his nipples.

Fuck he needed this so badly. Vance's hands fit perfectly on his ribcage, his leg slotted between his thighs like it was shaped to fit right in that spot. He barely noticed his own hips rocking back and forth. He was already so close, two years of not being touched making him act like a stupid little virgin.

"Vance please, please, please." Caleb was gripping Vance's hair, his hips moving erratically as he chased his orgasm. He was soaking wet and the friction from his boxers made his dick throb. Vance moved his hands up and squeezed his breasts, causing Caleb to cry out. Tears pricked his eyes as his body begged for release.

Vance moved them both, his thigh leaving Caleb's cunt. He lost all the progress on his high, his body tightening as Vance denied him his orgasm. He was laid on his back, the couch they were laying on was just large enough to support the activity. Vance quickly undressed, Caleb attempted to do the same, he tried to hide his little whimpers at every movement he made.

"I got you." Vance said, his voice so low it sounded more like a growl. He quickly helped Caleb out of his boxers. Caleb could feel how wet he was as the cold air hit his cunt. He felt a whine bubble in his throat as Vance's hand rested on his thigh teasingly.

Caleb pressed his thighs together, trying to relieve the ache he had been dealing with all morning. Vance was quick to grab his other thigh and pry his legs apart, wasting no time to kneel on the ground and press his face against Caleb's cunt.

Caleb cursed loudly and moaned, his hands flying up to cover his mouth. The man's tongue moved like he was starving, pressing itself at the base of his dick and dragging his own cum to the tip. He shoved a finger into Caleb's hole and mercilessly began to fuck his cunt with it. Caleb felt himself cum before he could warn Vance, his cunt tightening around his finger.

Vance moved up and pressed a dirty kiss to Caleb's mouth, using his cum covered hand to move his hands away from his mouth. Caleb gasped and panted in the man's mouth as Vance's cock brushed against the tip of his own dick.

"Get inside of me right now mutt." Caleb growled, his voice broken beyond recognition. Vance smiled in the kiss and pulled away, spitting into his hand and jerking himself off to lube up his cock. Caleb felt his insides twist and melt at the action, his legs opened wider to allow the man to fuck him easily.

His cock felt amazing. He forgot how well it filled him up. He threw his head back and felt the tears he was holding back drip from the corners of his eyes. Vance wasnt moving, he was paused as he processed how warm and tight Caleb was.

"Please? Please move?" Caleb asked, his voice giving away the fact he was crying from pleasure. Vance nodded moving his hips back an fucking back into Caleb slowly. Either he was taking his time to enjoy it or he was teasing him. This bastard. "Fuck me like you mean it. I need it so bad."

Vance moved his hand up to Caleb's mouth and covered it. Caleb lifted his head in confusion and surprise but lost all train of thought when Vance quickened his pace. Caleb felt everything inside of him tighten again as he neared another orgasm. He needed to touch his own cock, his dick throbbed as Vance's body pressed against it when he fucked into him over and over. Caleb tried to move his hand to jerk himself off but Vance's hand beat him to it.

Caleb screamed behind Vance's hand as he came again. The man's pace did not slow as he came over and over. It quickly became overstimulating and Caleb squirmed and cried as Vance came inside of him. He thanked god he decided to go on birth control, although this was not the intended reason for it.

Vance settled for a moment, his cock pumping Caleb full of cum before he pulled out. His hand moved away from Caleb's mouth and he quickly gathered him up in his arms before collapsing on top of him.

Caleb squirmed and laughed. "Get off of me!"

Vance sighed and shook his head slowly. "Never again. Needed bunny back in my arms."

"Very sweet but I need to clean up before I stain the couch."

Vance huffed as he lifted himself off of Caleb. "Better come right back." He said, his voice clearing up from how turned on he had been.

"Nah I think ill just take a walk around the neighborhood." Caleb joked as he stood up to walk to the bathroom. He yelped as Vance smacked his ass. He scampered away and glared at the man. Fuck he had missed him.