All Comments on 'Bunny and the Dog Ch. 01'

by YourPalAster

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story should be in the Transgender/CD genre or category and not gay because not everyone wants to read about a trans man who behaves like a Japanese school girl. Cock on cock please because this story isn't gay and there is an existing category for this type of story so place it there. Another pet peeve of this story is if you are going to write about a trans man then let him be a man. Even the uke in yaoi behaves more like a man and this story seems to kind of fetishized trans men which is disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As a trans man I really liked this story. To the other anonymous commenter.... gay doesn't inherently mean cock on cock. This story belongs in the "gay male" category. Really bold of you to complain about this story fetishizing trans men while being transphobic yourself about the category placement of this story. Just because you didn't want to read this type of story doesn't mean its miscategorized, it's literally tagged as "ftm" and "trans character". Get over yourself.

I didn't find this story to be fetishy. Plenty of trans men like being fucked like this (I know I do!) & I enjoyed how much the two characters cared about each other.

YourPalAsterYourPalAsteralmost 2 years agoAuthor

1. He identifies as a man. So it’s gay. Sorry, I don’t make up the rules.

2. Very ignorant of you to tell me how a man acts. Does he have to be a macho super dude bro to be a man. It’s pretty transphobic ngl.

3. Thanks other commenter. I really tried to make it authentic with the help of a trans man, since I really wanted to do something new. Thank you for your feedback!

BramblethornBramblethornalmost 2 years ago

Anonymous #1: so one dude giving another dude a blowjob wouldn't be "gay" unless you can see both cocks? Wow. Maybe shouldn't do your learning about homosexuality from yaoi.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

You are a different flavor YourPalAster. I read ‘Confession’ after this and came back here to comment. I was confused by this story, honestly, until I read the story tags. You have my attention. Five Stars and Following.

rvagirlrvagirlalmost 2 years ago

Super hot sex. Caleb’s body yearns for Vance and I thought you did a credible job at making that yearning stronger than his dysphoria.

I’m glad this is only part one. I want to know more about who these guys are and where they’re going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it!!! I could feel the emotional connection between the two characters, it came vividly through with each description. Kinda began to quiver myself when reading the passion between these two characters. Will definitely be sticking around for more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYourPalAster@YourPalAster
Hi. For a long time I have drafts of smut, and now I have a place to share it. Hope you enjoy my kinks, haha. If you’d like to support me, I take commissions on custom stories, just dm me.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES