All Comments on 'Busty Naïve Punishment Pt. 03'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Raxton57Raxton579 months ago

I just finished reading your "Busty Naive Punishment" series. It was really good. I believe that my sensibilities and yours are similar considering the stories of yours that I have read. I love to play with big breasts and bondage and Non consent! You did a great job and I hope there are more chapters. I know you follow me as an author (Raxton57) and I appreciate that. Keep up the great work and thanks for the stories (I would really love to see Fat Jugs Milked at school by her bullies and maybe some of the guys get to use her as well).

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent story so far. I'm curious how the next steps turn out. Does the old man convince the young woman that the kind of punishment she needs is to not be with young boys her own age, but to take an 'old man' as her boyfriend, to submit and serve someone that can punish her daily the way she deserves? Looking forward to more.

TheJezebelTheJezebel6 months ago

This is easily my favorite series - I keep coming back to it again and again. Concerned Girl was a really nice addition. I look forward to reading more of these characters.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please keep going.. this serie was simply amazing.. I loved every element of it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES