Busty Naïve Punishment Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever knocked a guy out with them?" One of the guys ask, which is followed by laughter. One of their female friends call them out, saying how that's a stupid question even for them.

"Have you ever got them stuck?" Concerned Girl actually asks, surprising me. Hell, surprising everyone.

There's no doubt about, she is serious in this question. She really wants to know the answer to this, even if it is from a naked woman humiliating herself. It again strengthens the oddness of the woman, making it almost like she has some other agenda.

"Y-Y-Yes. A...A car window," Fat Tits answers, seemingly out of breath. I feel my eyes widen as I hear this as I wasn't expecting this. But I laugh all the same, then her bare ass again, making a crack sound that echoes. This is followed by her yelping again, but this time she doesn't stop moving.

"I accidentally...rolled the window...while standing...next to the car," Fat Tits explains while bouncing, her tits smacking together at the cusp of each bounce.

Another smack sounds out as I spank her ass again. This time I hit her other cheek. I make sure it is hard this time, hard enough that it'll sting. She reacts with a cry that quickly becomes a moan. She then arches her back, looking as if she needs to be fucked again.

Unable to stop myself, I move behind Fat Tits, wedging myself between her and the tree. There's something about her that drives me crazy. How she's in some sort of sexual trance as she's made to humiliate herself while strangers make fun of her. She doesn't ask them to stop or to even defend herself. She goes headfirst, showing just how badly she loves this.

"What are you doing to her?" Concern Girl asks once I move myself behind Fat Tits. Now with Fat Tits' body covering a lot of mine, I pull down my pants without worry of them seeing anything.

"Don't worry about it," I grunt as a response. Positioning myself, I place my cock against Fat Tits' pussy. I know I just fucked her only ten minutes ago, but I can't help myself. I have to have her again.

When Fat Tits feels my cock against her womanhood, she stops her bouncing. As I figured, she wants to be fucked again. She proves this by parting her legs open and even arching her back some, as if telling me to hurry up. Having done this several times to her, I easily slip my cock inside her.

"Who said to stop bouncing those clown tits?" I tell Fat Tits, slapping her ass again as my cock is deep inside her. This comment makes her make a strange sort of defeated and humiliated noise. But right after, she does as I want and starts to bounce again.

Despite all that she is letting me do, she's not stupid. She knows why I want her to do this, and it has nothing about wanting to see her tits move. So she moves forward and then back on my cock, resuming her bouncing. Only now the bouncing is making her fuck herself on my cock.

Fat Tits instantly starts to moan as she rides my hard cock. Each time she moves down, she bounces off my cock faster, showing how desperate she is to cum again. She's so desperate that she takes all of my cock inside of her each time, ramming against me hard.

"You let guys fuck your breasts?" Concerned Girl asks in a serious tone. Her question sounds very out of place at the moment as all of the others are transfixed in watching Fat Tits ride me. But not for Concerned Girl.

Fat Tits openly moans as she moves her ass back against me over and over again. Her moans of joy only get louder the faster she goes. There's no hiding that we are having sex, or that she's the one wanting it. All I'm doing is standing here, leaving my cock buried inside of her, making her fuck me.

"Just me," I answer Concerned Girl's question as I'm not even sure Fat Tits can think at the moment. Concerned Girl grunts as a response, like she's ok with that answer.

As Fat Tits rides me, the group asks question after question. They are all directed at Fat Tits, but she doesn't respond now as she's too far into what she's feeling. The act of sex and humiliation has taken her to a place where a SWAT team could be yelling at her to stop or they will shoot, and she wouldn't hear them.

Some of their questions are rather funny, to which I scoff laugh. Some of the many things they ask are "Have you ever weighed them?", "Has your bra run out of letters for the cup size?", "Can you juggle those fat things?", "Do you weigh them at a truck stop?" and maybe the worse, "Has your father ever felt them up?"

What stops the questions is when Fat Tits seems to have a seizure or episode. I recognize it as her cumming, especially as I feel her leaking, but for the others, I'm not sure what they think is happening. Unlike before when she just orgasmed and took it, this time she jerks and squirms violently as her orgasm over takes her.

"I'M CUMMING!" Fat Tits screams over and over. She yells it so loud, I'm sure everyone in the nearby houses can hear her.

The group all watch in silence as Fat Tits orgasms. None of them says a word as she keeps ramming her ass back against me while her hands are tied to the branch overhead. She rams against me so hard that the entire tree seems to shake and rain down sticks and leaves.

Fat Tits' yelling only gets louder to which I'm sure someone is going to call the cops. It's so bad that I think her parents can probably hear her way back in her house, only they would think it's a wild animal instead of their daughter. Well, in a way I guess would be correct.

Watching this young, sweet innocent thing turn into...I don't know what, is overpowering. It's enough that I feel myself about to cum as well, even if I haven't moved at all. She's done all the work this time. Arching her back, rocking her hips, everything she does seems to be focused on riding my cock. Hell, her pussy grips my cock, sending a new sort of pleasure over me. It's like she is demanding that I cum inside of her.

"Oh fuck me...that pussy," I moan as I can't hold back any longer. With those words, I unleash myself, all over again. I allow my own orgasm to explode, where my cock seems to go crazy inside of Fat Tits. Strong, powerful streams of cum shoot out of me, where I can feel it filling her womb. Where my seed goes deep inside her, to parts never claimed before. It surely is yet another reason for her to humiliated as an old man just claimed every inch of her pussy.

Fat Tits feels me cumming too, as she lets out a strange, humiliated moan off it. The sort of moan where she knows she may be having my kid now, but there's nothing she can do about it because this is what she is meant for. To be a pair of tits and a pussy for me.

Fat Tits moans that strange moan several times and then stops. Looking drained of all energy, she goes somewhat limp, where she hangs on her bounds. Her entire body hangs from the tree branch, her head hanging down. When she does this, she slides off my cock, leaving it still erect and dripping with her juices as she goes limp.

If there was more light out here, I know Fat Tits would be even more of a sight. Naked, abused mentally, physically and emotionally, and now with cum and her own juices leaking out of her fuckhole. All she can do now is stay as an object for her audience, where they see her at her highest, sexually.

"She didn't deserve that," Concerned Girl says after about a minute of no one talking. Her words seem to cut the air, causing everyone to turn to look at her, including me. Afterall, it's such a weird thing to say.

"Come on, she clearly wanted it. It's not against her will or anything," one of the guy says, defending Fat Tits. The way he says it is that he is indeed uneasy, but that he doesn't see anything really wrong.

"She didn't deserve to cum," Concerned Girl states, surprising me greatly. Now that I look towards her, I see her downright glaring at Fat Tits as she hangs on her bonds. Concerned Girl is clearly upset, that much can be seen on her face, even in this dim lighting.

Looking at the others as I pull my pants back up, I see I'm not the only one who is confused by Concerned Girl. Hell, one of the guys looks downright stunned as he stares at her friend. The others just look at her and at each other, looking as if something may be wrong.

"What you mean?" One of the other women asks Concerned Girl. The tone this girl uses isn't one that is accusatory, but confused. That much like her guy friend, she doesn't see anything wrong with this, even if it is not for her.

"She didn't deserve to cum," Concerned Girl states again, her voice showing an increase in anger. She then takes a very long sip of the whiskey or whatever she is drinking from her bottle.

The group now starts to glance at each other, not sure what to say or do. One of the girls looks downright scared of her friend. Like she didn't know her friend was a serial killer or something.

"Ok. You mean, what, to have that intense of an orgasm? I mean, it looked pretty intense. Can't say I've ever had anything like that," the girl asks, seeking clarification. The manner in which she says this shows she is trying to defuse whatever the situation is becoming. I, on the other hand are more curious than anything else.

"No, I mean at all! The bitch doesn't deserve to cum, ever," Concerned Girl states, very upset. She then throws her bottle down as if to accent her opinion.

Most of the group look very uncomfortable, which is pretty funny as they just witnessed a girl be humiliated and fucked. Can't think of a more uncomfortable situation than that.

"It's ok, it's just-" one of the other girls say, trying to calm Concerned Girl down. But Concerned Girl is having none of it.

"No! No damn it!" Concerned Girl shouts. Looking more than upset, Concerned Girl glares at her friends while pointing.

Very amused, I stay where I am, wondering what this is going to become. But to make sure Fat Tits doesn't get too comfortable, I cup her breasts from behind and shake them.

"It's not fair damn it. This bitch has titties bigger than my fucking head, where she can go and flash them to get whatever she wants, money, good grades, legal help, while I'm left with nothing?! My A cups are practically laughed at and I can't get anything from anyone? It's not fair. She doesn't deserve them. And she doesn't deserve to cum ever again," Concern Girl rants angrily, making her friends go quiet.

"It's not like that, I mean..." one of the girls tries to say to calm Concerned Girl down, but she says nothing more. The look that Concerned Girl gives is one of fury and revenge, where I wouldn't want to be on the other side of that fence.

Concerned Girl then looks back to Fat Tits, her expression changing to a glare. The look of hate she gives the poor girl is as if Fat Tits is the one that's kept her down her whole life, even if they've never seen each other before. That everything wrong in Concerned Girl's life is Fat Tits' fault.

I don't know why, but there's something about Concerned Girl that is making me, well, aroused. Maybe it's because I've always been a sucker for a dominate female, especially when that dominance is aimed at other women. Or maybe it's because I get a sense of why she's upset. Fat Tits hit the genetic lottery, while Concerned Girl lost.

Looking at Concerned Girl, I get an idea. An idea that I am very conflicted about. An idea that goes against every sensible thought I've ever had. An idea that will surely get me locked up for the rest of my life, where I'm branded a rapist.

The idea? To see what Concerned Girl would do to Fat Tits. To see what ways she would punish my little toy. But that's just the thing. Fat Tits is MY toy. And I'm not sure how far Concerned Girl would go with her. Or that she might try to take her for herself. My goal was to use Fat Tits for a few hours, you know, fuck her and then take her back home so I would be able to do this again one day. But the anger I see in Concerned Girl, I dunno, looks more serious than that.

"It's not fucking fair. Why should she get everything, including to have an orgasm I would literally kill to have? Huh? Why does she get a free pass, while I'm made to fight hard for the little I have? Hell, did you know I had to actually fuck a cop to get out of a speeding ticket? Had to bend over the hood of my own car and let him shove his dick up my ass. But this bitch? Oh, I bet she just shows a bit of cleavage and that same cop sends her on her way without doing anything to her," Concerned Girl rants, getting more and more upset.

"Hey now, that's not anyone's fault but-" one of Concerned Girl's friend tries to interject, but again Concerned Girl isn't having it.

"And this cow...she knows I'm right. Why else would she want this done to her?! She knows she uses those huge fucking clown titties to get whatever she wants," Concerned Girl states, pointing at Fat Tits as she continues to hang from the branch, looking spent.

"Look, you're drunk, we all are and this has been...an odd night," Concerned Girl's friend comments, again trying to calm her friend down. Immediately the others comment in agreement. Hell, even I would if I was in this conversation instead of groping Fat Tits' ass now.

"Y-Yeah, maybe we should just go back in," one of the guys suggest. I can tell this is the last thing he wants to do, but that Concerned Girl is losing it. That she may be reaching Crazy Levels soon. His idea is echoed as a few more agree with this idea, even one of the guys.

"You want to help punish her then?" I ask Concerned Girl. The words seem to spill out instead of me thinking of saying them. Like some part of me knows this is what I want, and any logical part of me can be damned.

As much as I think it is a horrible idea, I do like the thought of it. An angry, small chested girl getting to have revenge on a big-boobed idiot? And I have a feeling Fat Tits will love it as well. For Concerned Girl is exactly the person who should have been doing this from the beginning. I bet anything Fat Tits wishes she had Concerned Girl's body.

"Wait a second, that's not a good idea," one of concerned Girl's friends says, sounding very concerned. But Concerned Girl is now looking at me, her face lit up. It shows that she was hoping for this exact outcome. That she wanted to be able to get a piece of Fat Tits for herself. The smile that forms on her face is one that both makes my cock hard, as well as scares the shit out of me.

"What would I get to do?" Concerned Girl asks me, very serious while ignoring her friend. At this comment from her, many of her friends protest, even the guys. They tell her not to do it, that this is dangerous, that she's drunk and so on. One even mentions that I'm just an evil, dirty old man and this will end poorly.

But Concerned Girl just stares at me, waiting for my answer. I don't even think she's hearing her friends to be honest. All of her attention is directly at me.

Meanwhile, Fat Tits still hangs from her branch, tied with my belt. She's still awake as I see her twitch or move every so often, but I'm not sure if she's really here. Her broken mind may be on some other planet for all I know, just waiting to be told her next order. I will say she looks so tired and spent, like that last orgasm pushed her over the edge.

"Depends. Let's talk," I offer Concerned Girl with a smile. I even step out from behind Fat Tits after this. To make a point, I then use one hand to rub Fat Tits' clit. I do this while looking at Concerned Girl, saying without words I can do whatever I want to my toy. And sure enough, Fat Tits moans at the feeling of my two fingers roughly pushing against her clit.

"I'm out!" One of the guys states and hops down from his place at the fence. He says this loud and serious, like he's not going to sit around and watch an execution.

"Me too," another guy comments, disappearing as well as he follows his friend. I quickly hear them chatting as they walk away, clearly disturbed by their friend.

"Me three. Not hanging around to see what they do to go to jail," the girl that was trying to convince Concerned Girl not to do this says. She too hops down where her face disappears.

One by one the group leaves. They hop down to which they walk back to the house they came from. They all make a comment how this is too messed up and went too far. That they want no part in it.

But Concerned Girl barely acknowledges her friends leaving. She instead stares at me, still waiting for me to say more. In a way it is almost intimidating. She's waiting for me to tell her she can do whatever it is that she wants to do.

"First, thanks to your friends, we need to move," I say instead of saying what she probably wants to hear. When I say this, I try to sound upset, like this is a big change I wasn't planning on.

"I have a feeling the cops may be investigating this area soon," I comment, vaguely motioning to her friends. This does annoy me as this was the perfect spot, but to be honest, I thought my night would have been over much sooner. Being able to do as much as I've done has been a gift.

"Yeah. Or they will get drunk enough to try and stop us," Concerned Girl comments, agreeing with me. I do notice how she says, "try and stop us," as if we are some team now.

"Well, if you want to be a part of this, you best get on this side then," I tell Concerned Girl, pointing to the ground next to me. But not making a big deal out of this, I move in front of Fat Tits.

"Hey, wake up," I tell my toy, slapping her playfully on the face to wake her up. Grunting, Fat Tits does put her attention on me, looking up with a rather worried expression. It's an expression that clearly says she doesn't know how much more she can take, but still wants more.

Saying nothing to her, I reach up and begin to undo my belt that is still around Fat Tits' wrists. That is what has been keeping her up this entire time. So once I undo it, she stumbles forward where I am able to catch her. Her legs wobble as if she hadn't learned how to walk yet, so I am forced to keep her upright. But after a few moments of me holding her and her holding onto me, she gains her balance.

"What the hell?" I grumble as I hear items being dropped. Turning, I see that Concerned Girl is not just trying to climb over the fence, but that she's dropped quite a few things over the fence. Soon enough, Concerned Girl plops over the fence where she lands hard on the ground, showing how drunk she really is. But she oddly rushes to her feet, looking extremely excited. She immediately gathers up the items she has, where she holds them all against her chest.

It is still very dark, but I'm able to make out some of what Concerned Girl is holding, but it doesn't make much sense. There's what looks like a glass whiskey bottle, a rake handle or part of one, a bungie cord and more random stuff. Overall, it looks like a bunch of trash she just picked up that was in the backyard of where she was.

"I...I know perfect place to go," Concerned Girl says eagerly. She moves up to me, handful of stuff clutched to her chest as if I'm her father or something.

Now that I'm able to see her full body, I can see why she would be so upset with Fat Tits. Concerned girl has a very pretty face, but her body is, well, unremarkable. First she looks like she weighs 50 pounds soaking wet as she is very short. Add to that she is flat as a board, all the way around. No tits, no ass, no nothing.

"What...what's all that for?" I ask, motioning to what she's holding. As I ask this, my other hand holds Fat Tits as she keeps swaying as if unable to stand upright.

"It's..." Concerned Girl says, and it's clear she doesn't want to tell me. No doubt because I'll say no and not let her go through with whatever revenge plan she has. Again, I don't mind punishing and humiliating Fat Tits, but I'm not looking to really damage her or do anything evil. She needs to go back home in one piece.