All Comments on 'Camille's New Residency Ch. 01'

by heypeepsimback

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Anymore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Maybe if she'd gone to "college" instead of "collage" she wouldn't be so fucked up in the head. If you're going to try and make a comeback at least get the spelling right. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You have laid the groundwork to a wonderful seductive story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Kind of a slow start, but it's honestly a really interesting concept. Can't wait to read more!

bluemoves01bluemoves01about 2 years ago

Very good I enjoyed it and look forward to the next part.

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963about 2 years ago

Excellent beginning and great character development. I look forward to the next chapters.

Dolly2Dolly2about 2 years ago

Liked it looking forward to part 2

Marbury1803Marbury1803about 2 years ago

Seeds of a very good story.

msspnnrmsspnnrabout 2 years ago

A very nice first effort. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great start, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Like this piece; captured my attention with intriguing albeit maybe a bit stereotypical characters, interesting, maybe predictable storyline and just enough teasing sex. The beginning background is very well done, and Camille’s self reflection early on heightened my curiosity and creates just a bit of tension: “It had only been a few weeks since she ruined everything for herself,…”. Now if that is about flunking exam, the line is uninteresting as we already know that, so maybe about something more personally consequential. Thought that the conversation with Ellie is drawn out a bit much and interrupts the flow/pace. From a storyline perspective, after a half hour of conversation followed by more probing followed by progressing into private topics — hours of conversation and we learn almost nothing about Camille’s shortcomings (other than what we glean from her behavior and the verbs/descriptors you use to describe her behavior). Maybe that is by design. Long/short: looking forward to seeing where you take Camille and your readers. Oh, by the way, you’ve posted in the past, so you know enough to smile and ignore snarky comments.

ShampoofetShampoofetabout 2 years ago

Looking forward to seeing how Ellie pulls Camille out of her mess

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good start. Perhaps needs to flow more, you jump around a bit.

On to part 2!

FluidswallowerFluidswallowerabout 1 year ago

Very sexy, The slow seduction of one somewhat unsuspecting person by anotheris always a turn-on, at for me. I'm looking very much forward to Camille succumbing to Ellie's advances.

Nice writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userheypeepsimback@heypeepsimback
Hey, cool that you found your way here! I created this account in order to publish my first story about Camille. I'm probably going to finish that one before starting up anything else. As my username implies, this isn't my first time around. I was an active some years back as...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES