Carol, Candy & the Ex Pt. 01

Story Info
Can her sissy Ex save her marriage?
8.3k words
4.48
19.9k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Monday night and Davie was bored. He'd grown tired of all the online political bullshit, there were no movies worth watching on Amazon, he didn't feel like playing a mindless video game and he was a little too drunk for reading. He decided he'd jerk off with one of his corduroy skirts and call it an early night, but before getting to the bedroom his phone distracted him. The caller ID said Carol Robinson, a name he was unfamiliar with. His ex-wife flashed through his mind, her name was Carol, but he hadn't heard a word from her since their divorce. Being bored he shrugged and answered.

"Hello."

"Hi Davie, it's Carol."

He recognized the voice immediately.

"Carol? Really?"

"Yes Davie, really."

There was a brief silence.

"Look, I know it's been like ten years or whatever, but you do remember me right? We used to be married for God's sake."

Right away with the attitude, now he knew it was her.

"Yeah I remember you Carol, I just don't understand why I'm talking to you."

She was about be a smart ass but stopped herself. She realized old tapes were playing and she didn't call to rehash old wounds.

"OK look, I'm sorry. I didn't call to fight Davie, I just wanted to talk to you."

He was impressed with her apology, he'd heard so few of them. He calmed a bit.

"Alright Carol, maybe we should start over. Hi Carol, how have you been?"

They slowly and cautiously waded into recapping their lives over the past decade and her almost friendly demeanor surprised him. She started by telling him that four years after their divorce her aunt, and sort of adopted mother, passed on and left her everything, making her a very wealthy woman. He wasn't surprised nor did it sound like a dig, she sounded genuinely sorrier for the loss than happy for the gain. He asked about her last name and she explained she'd gotten married three years prior. That made him wonder even more about why she was calling.

Without going into much detail, he told her that his work life had progressed well and he had a few relationships but never married. The conversation stayed civil but after twenty minutes of trying to catch up with little in common, he finally inquired as to the point of her call.

"Oh, well, to be honest Davie, I'd like to have a chat with you about something, but I'd prefer to do it face to face."

"About what?"

"Like I said, face to face, that's not on the phone Davie."

She immediately regretted her attitude, it just seem to flow so easy when talking to him.

"OK look, I'm sorry, I'm upset, please just hear me out. I want to talk about something personal, and I thought maybe you could help me with something. I realize it's been a long time and we haven't exactly been the best of friends, but I really think you might be the only person on Earth who could understand."

There was a brief silence.

"OK Carol, what did you have in mind?"

She sighed in relief.

"Thank you Davie. I thought maybe we could meet at Mario's."

Mario's was a restaurant/bar they frequented when they first started dating, it was local and it had very private booths, if you could get one. They agreed to meet the following evening at seven o'clock. At the end of the call she thanked him again and sounded a little scared. That surprised him, it wasn't often she let her guard down.

Hearing her voice brought back visions of her in various corduroy outfits. It reminded him that even though she wasn't interested in his crossdressing and bisexual desires (which proved to be touchstones for their split) she was always accommodating when it came to his fetish. She found it cute and amusing and he loved that she did. He made another drink, went in the bedroom and started jerking off with his blue wide-wale corduroy dress. He remembered the sex they had in better days and eventually splattered a big load of sperm all over it. He then went to sleep feeling content, and a little intrigued by what tomorrow would bring.

****************************************************************

He arrived at Mario's ten minutes early and got a booth in the back corner. The place was half empty and that surprised him, it used to be a very busy place. Ordering a drink while he waited, he couldn't help remembering some of the times they had together in that booth. He was dressed in a pair of blue jeans and a polo shirt. He eschewed anything corduroy because he didn't want her to think he had that on his mind, although apparently he did.

At ten after seven he saw her coming down the aisle and couldn't believe what he saw. She was wearing a pair of emerald green high-wasted corduroy dress trouser, and a matching vest. It was buttoned up over a yellow long-sleeve turtleneck blouse. The outfit was obviously fitted and done in a plush wide-wale fabric. It was an attractive outfit that looked very expensive. Her blond hair was still short and styled nicely and her make-up was tastefully done. She looked older but pretty much the same, and he imagined he did as well.

Carol was not unattractive but she'd always been sort of a plain-Jane, and even though her newfound wealth had obviously helped in some ways, it didn't add much in the way of pizzazz. As she approached a slight smile broke through her natural smirk. She slid into the seat and her eyes darted all around the booth before focusing on him.

"Wow, lots of déjà vu. It's been awhile."

He nodded with a polite smile but said nothing.

"Thank you for coming Davie, I'm sorry I'm late."

She flagged the waitress, ordered a scotch and soda and he said he was good. They'd always liked the same drink and apparently that hadn't changed. They wading into general small talk until her drink came, but once they were alone he broke the ice.

"So what's on your mind Carol."

She looked unsure for a moment but quickly pulled herself together.

"I've got something going on in my life Davie, I'm going through a difficult time, and based on what we've been through I thought you might be able to help me."

"Yeah, I got that on the phone. But I have to admit Carol, I find it pretty strange that you're coming to me. I mean obviously it's not about money, and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be coming to me for marital advice. So what's the deal?"

She took a sip. "Actually Davie, it is kind of like marital advice. Well not so much advice, more like, I don't know." She struggled for the word. "Assistance, I guess."

He gave her a puzzled look. "Huh?"

She sighed. "This isn't easy for me Davie. Will you at least make me one promise before I go any further?"

He shrugged. "What?"

"What I'm going to tell you is very personal and very embarrassing. I just want you to promise me that if you're not interested you won't use it to be cruel."

He looked a little shocked and lowered his voice. "Oh, you mean like you were when you told Sharon about my crossdressing?"

Her eyes flared. "I can't believe you said that, don't blame me because you're a faggot."

He sarcastically chuckled and kept an even voice. "You know Carol, if you'd been a little nicer to me in general and channeled your bitchiness into the bedroom where I wanted it, it might have worked for us."

"Fuck you Davie"

She realized it was dumb as soon as she said it. He slowly shook his head, smiled in disbelief and threw a $20 bill on the table.

"Thanks Carol. Thanks for showing me you haven't changed a bit, have another one on me."

He started sliding out of the booth.

"Wait Davie, please don't leave."

He heard something in her voice, something desperate, something he'd never heard before. He stopped.

"I'm sorry. You're right, I was a bitch back then. I didn't care about anyone but myself. Please don't go."

He thought he saw a tear in her eye and after a few seconds he slid back in. She looked down at the table and he gave her a moment to collect herself.

"I'm sorry Davie, I guess with our history I'm just feeling vulnerable and afraid of getting hurt. The truth is I really didn't want to hurt you back then, I was just very unhappy and took it out on you. And for what it's worth, I'm sorry."

He was genuinely shocked to hear her talk like that and let his guard dropped a little.

"Look Carol, why don't you just tell me what's bothering you? You called me, I didn't call you, so obviously I didn't come here to hurt you."

She smiled a shy smile, which looked strange on her, then she just let it out. She explained that after acquiring her wealth she tried to fit in with the younger clubbing crowd. The attention she got from the younger girls felt good because she'd never had a lot of friends before. She also liked the attention she got from some of the guys, but after a while she learned how phony everything was. She did however take up with one guy named Robbie. He was very young and good looking, kind of a pretty-boy but all the girls loved that. They were a very popular couple and she eventually married him, even though at twenty four a lot of people thought he was a gigolo. She took a deep breath, as if the hard part was coming.

"Soon after we were married I found out he was a fag."

She lowered her voice. "Just like with you."

He bristled a bit but couldn't dispute the accuracy.

"He started out just wanting to dress up and play games, but after a while he wanted to do things with dicks like you did. I just couldn't understand why I kept attracting guys like that."

Davie suddenly wondered why he was listening to this, but her fragility was so out of character it kept him intrigued.

"Then why are you staying with him? I mean, you didn't have any problem leaving me, and it sounds like things are similar."

She almost got defensive but quickly realized it wasn't a dig, he seemed sincere.

"I know. I gave up too quickly with us Davie, I've known it for a long time, and I don't want to do that again."

Then she shocked the shit out of him.

"And, well, to be honest, he has this really big dick" She let out a sad chuckle. "And when he does fuck me it's incredible."

Davie had no idea what to say.

"But the problem is he's not acting like a guy anymore. He lets me climb on top of him when he's in drag, and his dick feels really good, but it's not the same as being fucked by a guy. You know what I mean?"

She gave him an embarrassed look and they both chuckled.

"No, I guess you don't."

It broke the tension and he had to admit that for some strange reason he was actually interested. He wasn't sure if he should say anything or just keep quiet, so he opted for the latter. They both sipped their drinks and after a minute she continued.

"I don't want to paint the wrong picture about Robbie, he does act like a guy when we're out socially, and quite frankly he's a big hit with the other ladies, but at home he's dressing like a fag almost all the time. It's also become clear he wants to have sex with another fag."

He was amused but didn't show it. He couldn't help feeling a little satisfaction at her expense.

"Well Carol, I'm not sure what to say. I'm sorry you're having problems, but what's this got to do with me?"

"I don't know Davie, just tell me what you think."

He shrugged.

"OK, but the first thing I'd suggest is probably the last thing you want to hear. Maybe you should let him have some fun with another fag. I mean, when we were going through our thing I'd have been very grateful for that."

He felt funny saying it, but it was the truth. It was also what she'd been hoping to hear.

"Well actually Davie, we did talk about that and he suggested the same thing. But when I told him that in return I wanted to have sex with a guy who'd fuck me like a guy, he wasn't too keen on the idea."

He shrugged again.

"I only know what you've told me, but it sounds like a fair deal to me. Granted, most guys can't handle the idea of their wives fucking another guy, but that's something you guys need to work out."

"Yeah it sounded fair to me too, but I think I understand what's bothering him. Robbie's a little insecure and I think he's worried I'll find a new husband or something. I don't know, in a weird way that's kind of nice. But that's where we are right now, at an impasse."

They sat silently for a minute then Davie excused himself to take a piss, and while he was away they both used the moment to think. He returned with two more drinks, which Carol took as a good sign, and as they sipped them she caught him eying her tits. She liked the fact that her corduroy outfit had finally grabbed his attention, she was beginning to wonder if he no longer had his fetish. She even stretched a little, pushing her tits in his direction.

He spoke first.

"So what are you going to do?"

She knew it was the moment of truth.

"Well actually, I think I've come up with a solution and that's why I wanted to talk to you, I wanted to see what you thought about it."

He nodded.

"Ideally, I think if I could find a guy who liked being a fag sometimes but still liked fucking like a guy at others, it might work out perfectly. That way he could make us both happy and Robbie wouldn't have to worry about me wanting a new husband. I mean, why would I want to marry another fag when I already have one?"

She caught him eying her tits again. He took a sip and shrugged.

"Sounds like a plan. Got anyone in mind?"

She looked him straight in the eye.

"Yeah Davie I do, that's why I'm talking to you."

He didn't get it and waited for an explanation.

"I used to be married to a guy like that."

It took a couple of seconds, then his eyes bulged.

"Wait a minute. Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

She reached into her purse, pulled out three pictures and slid them across the table. They were of Robbie in full drag and she thought he look especially good in them.

"This is Robbie, otherwise known as Candy."

He was in shock to begin with and the pictures took it to a whole new level. To be blunt, he or she, was fucking gorgeous. He felt his dick getting hard and his face blushed, he was completely unsure of how to react. She thought she saw lust in his eyes as he stared at the pictures and felt relief. She guessed if he was going to get pissed off he wouldn't be staring at Robbie like that.

"This." He coughed. "This is your husband?"

"Yes Davie, that's Robbie. I never thought I'd say this about my husband, but he's a good looking girl. What do you think?"

"I don't know what to say Carol. Are you, are you really asking me to have sex with you and your husband?"

She folded her hands on the table, leaned forward and stared him directly in the eye.

"Yes Davie, I guess I am."

"Well I, I. You're serious about this aren't you?"

"Yes Davie, I am."

He grabbed his drink and stared at it, he was obviously flustered. Seeing that, she pulled a pen from her purse and wrote her number down on the back of one of the pictures. She then gulped down her drink and slid out of the booth. Leaning down she spoke softly.

"I'm very serious Davie. When we were married you always wanted to have sex with another fag, but that never happen. Well, maybe it could happen now. Call me."

She kissed him on the forehead, turned and walked out, and his eyes remained glued on her corduroy covered ass the whole way. He shoved the pictures in his pocket, downed his drink and went home in a daze. He stayed in a state of total confusion for the rest of the night, and before going to bed he jerked off with one of his corduroy skirts while staring at the pictures.

**************************************************************

He spent the next two days in a fog, he even went home from work early on Thursday because he couldn't focus on anything but Carol. He started drinking as soon as he got home and after his second scotch he put on his orange mid-wale corduroy skirt & vest outfit, along with a white tank-top, bra and breast forms. The wig, make-up and heels followed soon after. He normally didn't do full drag on a weeknight, but by then he was obsessed with the thoughts of Carol and Candy. In fact, he'd already made his mind up to call her, he wanted to get some clarification on a few things, and if all went well he knew he was going to give it a try. In addition, the alcohol convinced him that having the discussion while in drag would be fun. At 7:30 he finally got up the nerve and called.

"Hello."

"Hi Carol, it's Davie. Is this a bad time?"

"Hi Davie, ah no, it's not a bad time at all. As a matter of fact I'm glad you called."

"Oh OK, well I'm glad to hear you say that."

He was obviously nervous and she liked that he was.

"I'm calling about our conversation at Mario's the other night, and, I just wanted to ask a few questions. Would that be alright?"

"That would be fine Davie." She sounded a little excited. "What's on your mind?"

"Well Carol, this is a little awkward, but, I take from your outfit the other night that you remembered my fetish."

"Fetish? What fetish?"

"Huh?"

She chuckled. "Relax Davie, I'm teasing you. Yes I remember your thing for corduroy. How could I forget?"

"Oh, alright." He chuckled nervously. "Well, I was just wondering if it would play a part in the games you wanted to play."

She cooed. "Oh, I bet you'd like that.

Of course Davie, don't be silly, there will be lots of corduroy involved."

He cleared his throat. "Candy too?"

"Yes Davie, Candy too. I told Robbie all about you when I suggested this and he liked the corduroy thing, he said it gave him something to work with. Whatever that means. But no, there will be no problems with your fetish."

He liked hearing that, and between that and the drinks he loosened up. They spent an hour or so discussing likes and limitations and she informed him that sometimes when they fucked Candy would be their cuck. He said he had no problem with that if Robbie didn't.

"Don't worry Davie, he wants it, trust me. But there is one more thing, and I'm not sure if you're going to like it or not. When you're spending time with Candy he wants you to be his bitch, he wants you to be submissive to him. I think he wants to be like your fag mistress or something. Do you think you'll have a problem with that?"

"Well, as long as it's not like whips and chains and shit, I'm not looking for a lot of pain Carol, especially from a guy. That was never my thing."

"Oh God no Davie, he's a wimp, he's no bigger than I am. You've got nothing to worry about like that. He just wants to be in charge, I think it's kind of an ego thing. Since you're getting to screw around with his wife I think he wants to screw around with you. I guarantee that once you meet him in person any fears you might have will be gone in an instant."

They talked things over a little more and she told him that on their first night she wanted him to be in drag so Candy could check him out and get comfortable with Debbie. He could either come dressed or bring his stuff over and dress over there, either way would be fine. She gave him her address and he agreed to come over the following evening.

"Thank you Davie, I really hope this works out for all of us. I'll see you tomorrow."

She ended the call and he downed the last of his drink. He was a little drunk by then and very excited. He was also getting nervous, wondering what he was getting himself into. He started rubbing his dick through his skirt as he replayed the conversation in his mind, and shortly thereafter he jerked of with a pair of corduroys while staring at Candy's pictures. The trousers belonged to an ex-girlfriend and he liked masturbating with them.

************************************************************

Although he was tempted, he decided not to show up at Carol's in drag. Instead he packed an overnight case with all his girly things and two outfits for his introduction to Candy. He was nervous to be sure, but having made up his mind to go through with this little ménage à trois he was eager to get started.