Carol, Candy & the Ex Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house was a McMansion on a large lot with plenty of privacy, he parked on the side and went to the main entrance. The door was answered immediately and he got his first thrill of the night. Standing in the doorway was Carol dressed in a powder blue mid-wale corduroy jumpsuit. It fit her body like a glove and fabric looked like it had a nice soft finish. He liked it a lot.

"Hi Davie, come in. I trust you had no problems finding the place."

He shook his head. "No, no problems, I'm somewhat familiar with the area."

She backed off to let him in and he gave her a nervous smile as he passed. Once inside she directed him to a sitting room and offered him a drink.

"I thought we might have a drink before we get started to kind of loosen things up. Is that OK with you?"

"Yeah that's fine. This is a really nice house, you've done well for yourself."

"Thank you Davie, that's very nice of you to say, and I'm really glad you're here."

She gave him his drink, sat next to him on the sofa, very close, and spoke in a pleasant tone. Over the years he'd forgotten how nice she could be when she wanted to.

"In a few minutes I'll bring you to meet Candy, but first I'd like to talk about a couple of things real quick. OK?"

He took a sip, shrugged and nodded. He also checked out her jumpsuit now that he could get a closer look.

"First of all, Robbie's a little nervous, so don't blame him if things are awkward in the beginning. He's never been with an older guy before and I think the fact that you're my ex may be messing with his head. Oddly enough, I think in some ways he likes the idea, but I also think he feels a little threatened by it."

She took a sip.

"I can tell you this though, he's really looking forward to having sex with Debbie, and I think you'll like his outfit. I won't say much more because I've probably said too much already, but just trust me Davie, he's really looking forward to this. OK?"

He gave her a timid smile. "Yeah Carol it's OK. I feel a little funny saying this, but I've been looking forward to it too."

She smiled back, took a long sip of her drink and put it on the coffee table. Then turning to him she took his free hand in hers.

"I want to say something else Davie, and I'm not really sure how to say it."

She kissed the back of his hand.

"OK, here goes. You and I have history Davie and a lot of it wasn't good, we both know that. It's also been a long time since we've seen each other. I guess what I'm trying to say is I just hope things work out. I know things didn't go well the last time but those were very different circumstances, maybe this time we can have some fun. Who knows? Maybe we might even end up liking each other."

She smiled.

"I'd really like that Davie, I'd really like if we could put the past behind us and just enjoy, well, whatever this is. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"Yeah Carol I think I do. We'll just have to see how your husband feels about it."

She took his drink, put it on the table, then wrapped her arms around him and pressed her lips to his. He was momentarily shocked but quickly returned the kiss with enthusiasm. He also used the opportunity to feel her up in her jumpsuit, it had a wonderful corduroy feel and she didn't seem to mind.

After a minute she broke the kiss but stayed close. She closed her eyes and sighed deeply. When she opened them she gave him a timid smile.

"That was for old time's sake Davie."

She backed off, picked up her drink and downed the last of it.

"Now I want you to get acquainted with my sissy husband. If all goes well the next time we get together you and I will be lovers, but new lovers Davie. New circumstances and new fun. OK?"

He smiled. "Yeah Carol, that's fine with me."

"Excellent Davie! I'm really glad you feel that way."

Switching gears she abruptly clapped her hands on her knees.

"Alright big boy, let's go meet Candy."

He grabbed his drink and emptied it, then followed her down a hall to a large bedroom. Once inside she open her arms and did a slow turn.

"This is your room Davie. Eventually you can move all your girly stuff in here if you'd like. So get settled and make yourself up pretty, your girlfriend's in the room across the hall."

She stepped forward, brought her face close to his and gave him a sexy smile, then reached down and rubbed his bulge.

"Now go seduce my husband Davie, make him so happy he'll want you here all the time."

She winked, gave him a quick kiss on the lips and slowly walked out.

He sat on the bed for a few minutes letting the reality of where he was sink in, then he opened his overnight case and let Debbie out to play. To meet Candy he'd selected a beige wide-wale corduroy shirt-dress with a dark brown leopard print. It was knee-length, had long sleeves and buttoned all the way down the front. Underneath he'd wear his red lacy bra and medium sized breast forms. For below he brought a pair of dark brown wide-wale leggings with a hole cut just big enough for his cock and balls to squeeze through. To finish the outfit he had a pair of chocolate brown corduroy Toms wedges.

Once dressed, he spent a few minutes fixing his shoulder-length chestnut wig and applying some simple make-up. When finished he liked what he saw in the mirror. Debbie wasn't passable and never would be, but for a prancing-nancy he didn't look half bad. He decided to go full fag and pulled a shoulder bag from his case. It was upcycled from a pair of tan mid-wale corduroy jeans and he liked it a lot. He found it on Etsy two years ago and this was his first chance to use it. He threw in his make-up case and a package of tissues just to give it some purpose.

Feeling good about his outfit, he looked in the mirror, took a deep breath and imitated Joe Gideon.

"It's showtime, folks!"

He walked through the bedroom and out the door, then knocked on the door across the hall.

"Come in fag." The voice was feminine but low pitched.

He opened the door and stepped into a bedroom a little larger than the one he just left. Directly in front of him was a king size bed covered in a blue and white paisley bedspread, along with four pillows in matching shams. To the right was a sitting area with two armchairs on either side of a small table. The table had two drinks. The right chair contained Candy, and he was everything Debbie hoped he'd be.

Carol wasn't kidding, with him being 6' tall and 175 pounds he had nothing to worry about. Candy was a petite fag probably no more than 5' 6" and 110 pounds, with long flaming red hair that obviously wasn't his. He was very pretty with large full lips, deep blue eyes and long lashes. His make-up was impeccable and looked like it must have taken a while, he'd obviously spent time preparing for the evening. He was definitely passable, but knowing he was a fag Debbie could see a hint of masculinity, although it wasn't much more than you saw in handsome women like Kathrine Hepburn or Angie Harmon.

The thing that stopped him in his tracks though, was his outfit. He wore a rose colored wide-wale corduroy big-shirt, tucked into a knee length maroon mid-wale skirt. The shirt struggled to contain a rather large set of tits, not clownishly huge, but considerably larger than a girl his size should have. Fags sometimes did that and he always suspected it was due to an insecure overcompensation. However, with his naturally good looks it really wasn't necessary, so maybe he just liked being a big girl. Debbie wasn't complaining though, it added a little bawdiness to his Candy persona.

His skirt was a jeans style A-line with two front pockets and a fly. Below he wore pink stocking and a pair of ruby red corduroy ankle boots. He definitely didn't scrimp on the corduroy and Debbie took that as a good sign. He was smoking a Virginia slims and a soon as they made eye contact he blew a plume of smoke toward the ceiling, then pursed his lips as if evaluating him.

"Come in Debbie and have a seat." His voice was pleasant with just a hint of gravel in it, which sounded sexy.

He obeyed and sat like a lady, checking out the surrounding. Candy stared at him the whole time and when their eyes met again he had a strange look on his face, a neutral look, as if making up his mind. He then nodded to no one in particular, put out his cigarette and stood, and when he stepped directly in front of him Debbie felt his penis spring to life.

"So you're the ex."

He nodded.

"Well ex, I want to show you something bitch."

That shocked him a little. Then he shocked him some more. He slowly hiked up his skirt, reached under and pulled out his cock, then wiggled it at him. It was fucking huge! He guessed it was a foot long and about two inches thick, although he'd later point out it was "only" eleven inches. Its most notable feature was a large beautifully shaped mushroom. It also had a well-defined frenulum sitting a couple inches down from its knob, and it was so hard it looked like it was made out of wood. In short it was a magnificent cock, one any porn star would be proud to have.

"Take a good look bitch, even in full drag I'm more of a man than you'll ever be. Do we understand each other?"

When he managed to pull his eyes away, Debbie reflexively gave him a hard stare in response to his tone and slowly nodded. As soon as he saw that Debbie wasn't intimidated Candy's flash of bravado faded, he hesitated, then pushed his dick back under his skirt and lowered it.

"Well do you?" It sounded a lot weaker.

Debbie quickly surmised his posturing was meant to cover the fact that he felt intimidated. He took a deep breath, put a smile on his face and spoke softly.

"Yes Candy I do. And if I may say so, that's an absolutely magnificent cock, and it's attached to a beautiful lady. One far more beautiful than I'll ever be."

He looked unsure of himself, and now a little embarrassed, Debbie could also see he liked the compliment. His whole demeanor softened and he spoke in a pleasant tone.

"Thank you Debbie, why don't you have your drink and relax." He sat back down and lit another cigarette.

Giving him a minute to compose himself, Debbie changed the subject by complimenting his room and mentioning how much he liked several of his knick-knacks. Candy seemed to relax a little, but not entirely. Debbie realized the issue had nothing to do with who was prettier, or who had a bigger dick, those facts spoke for themselves. No, he knew what it was about and needed to break through the awkwardness. After a few minutes he took a gulp of his drink and stood up.

"Candy, I'd like to say something to you dear, can I get a little closer?"

He shrugged and nodded. Debbie stepped forward and knelt at his feet, surprising him.

"Miss Candy, can you please do me a favor?"

He sat up and looked puzzled.

"What did you have in mind Debbie?"

"Could you please pull your cock out through the fly of your skirt? I'd really like to see it again, and I'd love to see it sticking out of your pretty skirt."

He bit his lip and shrugged again.

"OK girl, if that's what you want."

Debbie had a feeling he wanted it too. He unzipped his skirt, did a little shifting around and finally got his half-hard sausage poking out of through the fly. It was still about eight inches long and seeing it against the backdrop of his big corduroy cover tits gave him a huge thrill.

"May I kiss it?"

He smiled slowly. "Yeah, go ahead."

Debbie reached up and grabbed it at its based, then gave his mushroom several kisses and a few licks. After savoring the moment he pulled his hand away and laid both of them on his thighs, gently feeling up his skirt. He backed off, looked up and his face took on a serious expression, which puzzled his new girlfriend.

"Miss Candy, I want you know that I think you're the sexiest fag I've ever seen, I mean that sincerely. I also want to thank you for dressing in corduroy for me, I really appreciate that, it was very nice of you. I'm a submissive sissy by nature, and from the first moment I saw your pictures I've been dreaming about being your bitch."

His pretty smile stayed steady, he seemed to like what he was hearing.

"I realize it's a bit awkward for us because I'm Carol's ex and we've both been her lover. I just want you to know right up front that the reason I'm here is because I want to serve you, I want to be your bitch, that's my main desire. I know I need to have sex with Carol in order for that to happen, but I'm doing that so I can be with you."

He smirked. "Oh, so you're fucking my wife for my sake?"

"Please don't be like that Candy, I'm very serious. I mean yes, I'm going to enjoy fucking Carol, I'm not going to lie about that, but it's not the reason I'm here. Look, if Carol had asked me to have sex with her and you weren't involved, I would've said no. In fact that first night we talked I was ready to walk out until she showed me your pictures. The moment I saw those pictures I knew I wanted to be right where I am now, on my knees worshipping Miss Candy."

He looked at his dick again and sighed, it was a magnificent cock.

"I'll tell you something else Miss Candy, I was very happy when Carol said you'd be her cuck. I really like the idea of being close to you when I'm with her, it just seems right. Hell, I'd love to be a cuck for you and her, but I understand that's not what this is about. I'm just trying to say that my biggest desire here Candy, is to be with you, to be your bitch and make you happy. I'd be happy to serve you even if you didn't want to reciprocate."

They stared into each other's eyes for a moment and Debbie saw a calm come over him. Apparently surrendering to him from the start was the right thing to do, it defused the whole situation. He also realized he was hornier than he'd been in years, Candy was turning him on like crazy.

"Can I suck your cock Miss Candy?"

His look turned playful.

"Do you think you're worthy bitch?"

He noticed his cock was now fully erect.

"I don't know Miss Candy, but I do have a confession to make, and after that you can determine my worthiness."

He paused and his voice got serious.

"I can't throat cock. So I'm sorry to say I'll only be able to get about half your cock in my mouth. But I really like sucking cock and I'm pretty good at it. I just can't give you throat if that's important to you."

Candy looked a little amused.

"Can you make me cum in your mouth?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Do you want to swallow my sperm?"

"Hell yes, I'd love to my queen."

"Then you're a worthy bitch. Now suck me."

He didn't need to be told twice and started kissing and licking his huge boner all over. He thought he'd died and gone to heaven. Soon he wrapped his lips around his mushroom and slid them halfway down his shaft. Debbie spent the next half hour worshipping his dick and raping his corduroy outfit with his eyes. After a while he got so comfortable having it in his mouth that he let go and started exploring Candy's clothes with both hands. He didn't mind either, and that turned Debbie on a lot. Apparently he was just as accommodating as his wife when it came to corduroy. His big tits had a nice genuine feel, they actually felt real, and coupled with the feeling of the soft fabric it drove him crazy with lust.

Candy didn't say much to start with, but as his dick got used to Debbie's mouth he occasionally told him he was a good little cocksucker. Debbie liked that. In addition, once he started moaning and really enjoying himself he tested his bitch's submissiveness by throwing a little humiliation his way, and Debbie liked that even more.

A half hour into the blow job Candy started thrusting his hips and Debbie had to grab his boner to keep from gagging. He decided to go into full cocksucking mode and bobbed his head up and down his shaft as fast as he could, literally jerking him of with his lips. It only took a couple more minutes before he gasped, groaned loudly and pumped Debbie's mouth full of thick creamy sperm. He slid his lips up so only his mushroom remained in his mouth and swallowed quickly, then stroked the top few inches with his lips, coaxing his ball sack to give up its treasure. Candy happily obliged, giving him several mouthfuls to swallow.

Debbie was experiencing many different sensations at that moment. The sight of Candy's beauty and petite sexiness, the feeling of his corduroy outfit, the pleasure of being a cock slut and the taste of his sperm, which he liked a lot. All those things excited him tremendously, but the one thing that thrilled him more than anything else was the sheer power of his big dick. It was as hard as a rock, it spit out long hard streams, it swelled and spasmed like a well-toned muscle, and on top of all of that it was a foot long. Debbie's sissy mind toyed with the idea of having that magnificent hunk of manly meat shoved up his ass right to the balls. It was a scary thought to be sure, but it also turned him on like crazy.

After he shot his load he slumped back and drifted into his afterglow. Debbie gently sucked on his shrinking boner until it was a limp dickie, which in his case was a six-inch noodle. His limp dickie was almost as big as Debbie's erect penis. He eventually spit it out and rubbed his face around the lap of his soft corduroy skirt. Part of him wanted to hump his dick against it and cum all over it, but another part was just happy to be in Candy's presence, to be sucking his cock and feeling up his outfit. He had no idea why such a beautiful well-endowed fag was with a guy like him instead of some young pretty-boy, but he loved the fact that he was.

A minute later he opened his eyes and purred.

"That felt really good Debbie, thank you."

He looked up and smiled.

"No Candy, thank you. Your cock is gorgeous girl, just like the rest of you. I'd love to suck it every day of the week and twice on Sunday."

They flirted a bit more before Candy told him to let him up. Once on his feet he gently pushed his penis back in his skirt and zipped it up, he then straightened his outfit and hair. Debbie remained on his knees and watched his every move. Candy was so fucking sexy. He finally put his hands on his hips and gave Debbie a sassy smile.

"I've got to tell you Debbie, I really like the idea of you being my submissive bitch, so I hope you were serious before. I really like having my dick sucked and Carol doesn't let me cum in her mouth, so I just happen to be in the market for a good little cum swallower."

He returned the smile. "Well Miss Candy, look no further, you just found yourself one."

He reached down and gently brushed Debbie's cheek with the back of his fingers.

"Get up Debbie, come on, get up and sit in the chair. I'm going to get us drinks, I'll be right back."

While he was gone Debbie collected his thoughts and relaxed. He thought the blow job went well and had a good feeling about the way things were going. He had high hopes that everything was going to work out. Not only had he been excited about having sex with Carol again, but after finally meeting Candy he wanted to be his sissy girlfriend in the worst way.

He returned with a drink in each hand and bumped the door closed with his ass, which was a delight to watch. He handed Debbie his drink, sat down and they both slowly drained their glasses as the made small talk. When they were about half empty Candy put his down, took a deep breath and smiled at him. He looked nervous.

"I like you Debbie, you seem like a sweet girl and you're not pushy. You're nothing like what I was expecting, and don't get me wrong, I mean that in a good way. I just need you to stay submissive for me girl, it's got to be that way, at least for a while anyway. OK?"

"Yes Candy, I have no problem with that, and like I said before, I want to worship you even if you don't want to do anything in return. I'm yours to use."