All Comments on 'Casey's Fall Ch. 01'

by velcrofist

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Why do US writers treat Tertiary level (University) students as children?

Tertiary level students are ADULTS! Having reached 18 they are legally adults. All that treatment as if they are at primary school when no one in the Western world, except USA, would treat adults as children. "School" finishes at High School. Anything after that is College/university and they are ADULTS. All that fear of teachers (you mean College Lecturers) is just ridiculous. They can't treat you as children. You can tell them to shut up, mind their own business and fuck off.

velcrofistvelcrofistover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks Lenard

Yes, originally I had it set in senior high school and then discovered Literotica doesn't really approve of that so I moved it up to a Tech School and based the story around a fictional republic where citizens aren't legally adults until they turn 21. It's kind of a weird mix of modern technology with outdated moral standards. Hence teachers and other adults tend to act more authoritarian than we would accept in our world. This particular school is loosely based on a trade school designed to prepare high school leavers for various industries if they don't qualify for Uni or can't afford it. Just run with it, keeping in mind that while it resembles our world, it's not the same. ;)

CreepyThree123CreepyThree123about 3 years ago

Just finished the AVN and happy I found your link. Now follow you here. ***** (5 stars)

velcrofistvelcrofistabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks CreepyThree123! :)

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervabout 3 years ago

Interesting set up to say the least! Always a problem on how to ensnare a 'good girl' but you solved it neatly. No issues, none, with tech school and overbearing teachers.

"At least they seemed polite. A moment ago Casey feared she may be about to be gang raped, but they did actually seem to be nice now. Perhaps the sight of a naked girl brings out the worst in boys?" Shouldn't that be the best? Afterall, she is still naked and they are polite and didn't rape her.

ManningDP69ManningDP69almost 3 years ago

https://f95zone.to/threads/caseys-fall-v2021-08-sakrilas.79580/ Game based

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 1 year ago

Why is every female protag in ENF/Exhib stories a C-cup or smaller on this site? It feels bizarre that three bra sizes would be so ubiquitus to one category, and the anthropologist in me is fascinated by what it could mean...

velcrofistvelcrofistover 1 year agoAuthor

Cyberweasel89, I'd say they're just going for a certain type and/or age to help build the character. In my case I wanted Casey to be a college athlete who didn't care much about whether she was attractive or not. Her main concern was her track performance. That pretty much counted big boobs out, but I also don't find them particularly appealing anyway. ;)

Another factor could be the fairly common "shame" of having smaller breasts, so that when they are exposed it's all the more humiliating. Even more so if they have been stuffing their bras. Suddenly the truth of the matter is exposed just as much as their skin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservelcrofist@velcrofist
I generally write stories with a reluctant ENF (embarrassed nude female) with public nudity & sex theme, but other things will creep in there from time to time, even a little femdom. One of the key elements of my plots is to imagine what a world would be like if certain bizarr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES