Casey's Fall Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In shock, and not quite understanding the full gravity of what had just happened, Casey's only thought was to tighten her grip around their shoulders to keep her balance. Time seemed to stand still as she looked at the boy holding the camera and heard the shutter clicking multiple times. She looked over to Jolene and saw that she was still filming. She briefly wondered why she wasn't stepping in to put a stop to it but her focus quickly returned to the problem at hand. The boys' grip was so firm that she had no hope of struggling free, and certainly didn't want to land on her face on the hard ground even if she could. She suddenly felt more violated, and frightened, than she ever thought possible. The redness of her face must have been totally obvious.

"Put me down please, guys. I didn't agree to this," she begged with a noticeable tremor in her voice.

Thankfully the boys noticed her obvious discomfort and immediately complied.

"Sorry, we didn't mean to frighten you. You are very lovely."

"It's ok," Casey lied. "Now, can you please move along? We really do need to be going."

"Oh, ok. Thank you so much. It was a pleasure meeting you."

At least they seemed polite. A moment ago, Casey feared she may be about to be gang-raped, but they did actually seem to be nice now. Perhaps the sight of a naked girl brings out the worst in boys but a maiden in distress brings out their best?

With that, they all got back into their car and waved as if nothing out of the ordinary had just happened. As their car disappeared, Jolene unlocked hers and motioned Casey over. She didn't need to be told that twice! She eagerly retrieved her clothes and hurriedly dressed again.

It was finally over.

"It'll be dark soon," observed Jolene. "What do you say you put your bike in my car and I give you a ride home? It's the least I can do after that."

"That'd be lovely, sis, thanks," Casey replied, still more than a little shaken by what she'd just experienced.

Jolene's hatchback was a little small, but after removing the front wheel from Casey's bike and laying the back seats down, they managed to fit it in.

The girls rode along silently in the car when Jolene placed her hand on top of Casey's. Casey was surprised at the gesture as the two had never been close, but perhaps it was understandable after everything that had just happened. Maybe some good could come out of this horrible experience by bringing the two sisters closer together?

After arriving at their parents' home, they retrieved her bike from the back of the car.

"Wanna come in and say hi to Mum or Dad?" Casey asked.

"Nah, I really need to get back to study. Plus, I'm supposed to send you-know-who this video tonight and I don't want to keep him waiting and risk pissing him off."

Casey had momentarily forgotten about the video. She silently prayed it wouldn't end up online somewhere. Likewise for any of those selfies taken of her today for that matter. She couldn't stand the thought of anyone she knew seeing any of that. She was having enough trouble getting her head around the idea that she even did it.

Sleep did not come easily that night. As she mulled over everything that had happened, she almost felt sick at the thought of it, and was blushing even now in the privacy of her own bedroom. She could still feel the boys' hands on her legs as they lifted her up into that degrading position. Strangely, the thoughts also caused a definite wetness to form, and her hand crept between her legs. She rarely masturbated. If she was honest, she had really only done so a handful of times on the recommendation of a magazine article that said women should get to know their bodies.

Now though, this was overwhelming. It had an urgency. A hunger. Her hand increased its pressure and speed to a surprising level of fury. This was something new to her. Something beyond her control had taken over and she was unable to stop. She felt the orgasm coming on much faster than she had experienced in her past dabblings. She barely had time to prepare for it. It was huge. Her body started to shake all over and she felt it all over, like every atom within her body exploding at once. Luckily, she somehow managed to roll over and bury her face into her pillow to muffle the screams of pleasure she was otherwise unable to contain. It went on for so long she started wondering if it would ever subside. She wondered briefly if she would even care if it didn't. It was an amazing sensation. Finally, it did subside, and rationality returned to her thoughts once again.

What the fuck was that?

She felt disgusted with herself that she seemed to have been turned on by the horrible events of the day. It made her feel sick. Then to her great surprise, as she thought about what she had just done to herself and why, the stirring returned even stronger than before, and she found herself repeating the experience. She could smell her own arousal wafting up from between her legs, so she put her fingers close to her nose to get a stronger sense of the scent, then slowly tested what it tasted like by putting a fingertip on her tongue. It was strange. She licked it and then put it into her mouth and allowed her tongue to envelop it, before drawing it out and moving it back down to her vagina. She could feel her pubic hair was completely drenched now. It took no effort for her finger to find its way inside. Perhaps another finger as well? Oh God, she was so wet! Three fingers. Oh God! This time the orgasm was even stronger. Was something wrong with her? Self-disgust should make a normal person nauseous. This, though, seemed to awaken something savage and primal in her for some reason. At the same time her rational brain was appalled, loathing every second of it, but she seemed unable to stop it.

The cycle of disgust followed by pleasuring herself happened two more times before she collapsed and fell into a deep sleep, probably from exhaustion as much as anything else.