All Comments on 'Casey's Fall Ch. 18'

by velcrofist

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This page was okay, I think for me the Mark shoot's are getting old. I did like the part of her mom seeing her, wish it would of been more interaction with the two of them. Can't wait for the party.

majapromajaproabout 4 years ago
mam

sad to see here meet her mom's eyes ;(

Shelscott45Shelscott45almost 3 years ago

I REALLY Do Not See what the Big Deal was; Casey's Mom Already knew/was informed that Casey Is A registered Nudist. It wasn't like Casey was performing a Strip tease or giving Blow jobs to the onlookers,...

What did her Mom expect? That Casey would be hold up somewhere away from public eye?

Considering with what Casey was charged with By Giving a Strip tease in the school cafeteria, a LEGAL Naked stroll in the Mall was Nothing!! Nevermind that Casey was being filmed and photographed...

(She actually Informed her Mom That She might take up modeling,...)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservelcrofist@velcrofist
I generally write stories with a reluctant ENF (embarrassed nude female) with public nudity & sex theme, but other things will creep in there from time to time, even a little femdom. I write more of a dark comedy with a sci-fi and erotic twist rather than straight out erotica....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES