All Comments on 'Casey's Fall Ch. 19'

by velcrofist

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
CarnalvalCarnalvalalmost 4 years ago
Nice, looking forward to the rest!

Not sure why not over 4.5 rating, might do better in Exhibitionist category?

Good chapter though, as usual more details are better... Would have liked the store scene to last longer, but the party was excellent. Keep em coming! tyty

MindOverSoulMindOverSoulalmost 4 years ago

I totally think we need to get to nudist Amelia. Her compassion and shock would make having her naked on cam and in public so satisfying

RoboButtonsRoboButtonsalmost 4 years ago
Heavy Chapter

I've been reading along with this story as you've been publishing it and this chapter hit me hard for some reason. You wrote the dress burning scene very well and I truly felt my heart breaking for Casey. Not often that stories on here evoke that type of emotion for their protagonist. Well done.

velcrofistvelcrofistalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Yep, I've decided to move over to the Exhibitionist category from here even though there's still plenty of Non-consent/reluctance going on. Maybe the whole story should have gone there to begin with? I've been getting a significant number of people jumping in with low ratings while at the same time there's other people loving it. I'm not sure what to make of that other than maybe some people expect a different kind of story in Non-consent/reluctance? Who knows though? I might just suck. ;)

Amelia is still in there but she has a bigger role in the sequel...

velcrofistvelcrofistalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks so much RoboButtons. That means a lot. :)

CarnalvalCarnalvalalmost 4 years ago

My guess would be Casey seems too eager sometimes maybe, or maybe a little too forgiving towards Jolene, not sure how to phrase it...

The story def has a lot of NC and reluctance, but sometimes the tone feels off I think. (don't grow suspect of me, lol.... I only ever rate stories 5 stars or don't rate at all, and I gave you 5s every chapter ;) But I think it boils down to some of the previous comments I made about that inner dialog with herself about her ordeal, where there is part of her screaming inside to stop, but an aroused part of her that is eager to comply and gets her through each new event. I think that is in your story, but as mentioned before the pace of the story is so fast it just kind of gets lost in the scenes as they fly by so quick.

Also I think in this genre escalation is always relished, and how the character processes how things have escalated is huge. The way Casey processes it def seems more exhibitionist than reluctant, though to be fair any fool sees tons of reluctance written into this. IMO the best way to describe it would be comparing Davidwriter's Car Show Slut series to GrantLee's Julie's Mistake.

Both of those series are some of the best on Literotica imo. DavidWriters series is much more about exhibition but has plenty of reluctance in it, while GrantLee I think epitomizes what people look for in NC / reluctance with the Julie's Mistake series.

DavidWriter switches genres in his series a lot (the last chapter is def a good reluctance story), but the main character always remains a heavy exhibitionist.

I think another great example is Tanuki's Agent in Distress... Definitely my favorite series on the site (the ones mentioned above are favorites too, but Agent in Distress is fucking yummy lol), she gives her story the absolute perfect tone for NC / reluc. But the big difference is length... Her chapters are usually much longer than what you have written so all those details have tons of room to breath. But the downside is, usually you have to wait at least 2 months per chapter (going on 6-7 months for the latest wait lol) Stories like yours are 10/10 because they come out in days rather than weeks / months, and sometimes brevity is refreshing.

My only request now (aside from all the numerous requests I made before lol) would be for the sex scenes, namely the ones which end in orgasms, to each get an extra paragraph or two from here on out with much more detail and descriptive language of Casey's body.

Great series, look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
another 5 stars

I actually found myself sympathizing with Casey while burning the dress. I wanted to tell Jolene to f off. It was really well written. Also enjoyed her preforming in front of her friends as well as each ones reactions. AS someone else has said would like Amelia join her nudity. Somehow would like to see Casandra helping Jolene maybe the two of them can get a squad of nudist , after all Casandra already has some followers. Want to hear about what happens at school not with just students but teachers as well. What I am afraid of is that you will start doing squeals under different names and we will loose our focus. .

velcrofistvelcrofistalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks Carnalval. Yes, I agree. I think the pace is a bit rushed and I've missed opportunities to expand on some scenes. I think I was bit too eager to get through some chapters to get the story down. I might go back and rewrite some of those one day.

Sex scenes, yeah... That could be an issue. I try to do the first times something happens a bit of justice while still leaving room for imagination, but second and third times I just mention that it happened so it doesn't get redundant. I guess I'm a bit too worried about writing clichés, but I might just have to make an effort to write them better. I'll check out those authors you mentioned. Cheers!

majapromajaproalmost 4 years ago
Exhibitionist

well i like the Exhibitionist stuff, thank you :)

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 4 years ago
Hmmm

You are caught twixt and between.

It’s neither non con or E&V.

I love both categories and now you’ve decided to switch I know she isn’t going to explode and rebel, which is a shame. She’s basically now a doormat resigned to her life. Shame as I love a good fight.

Shelscott45Shelscott45almost 3 years ago

I am liking Cassandra a little bit More now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservelcrofist@velcrofist
I generally write stories with a reluctant ENF (embarrassed nude female) with public nudity & sex theme, but other things will creep in there from time to time, even a little femdom. One of the key elements of my plots is to imagine what a world would be like if certain bizarr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES