All Comments on 'Casey's Fall Ch. 20'

by velcrofist

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
majapromajaproabout 4 years ago
intimate

'the orgasm felt different. It felt like her body took control of her genitals rather than the other way around'

was it filmed in the darkness?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Another fine page. I like the use of Greg here, He's in love and will stand with her, and i love that. Hopefully we will see more of him with her. Hope this BBQ will not put Casey doing intercourse porn. I like the way it is for her now. I still want to see more with Casandra being her charge. during school. I know you said we will see more of Amelia in the future I have said before and I will repeat I hope it isn't going to be a different title. I think I would also like to see more of her parents, but not sure to what degree. Whatever you do just keep it as a possible fantasy as you have so far. 5 stars again!

Shelscott45Shelscott45almost 3 years ago

I Have to be Honest,... I am Not a Big Fan of Greg, but whatever.

I would have preferred a Girlfriend (not necessarily Amelia.) instead of a boyfriend

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservelcrofist@velcrofist
I generally write stories with a reluctant ENF (embarrassed nude female) with public nudity & sex theme, but other things will creep in there from time to time, even a little femdom. I write more of a dark comedy with a sci-fi and erotic twist rather than straight out erotica....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES