All Comments on 'Casey's Fall Ch. 23'

by velcrofist

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Sorry put had to down grade this chapter to 3 stars. I actually found it boring. I did like confrontation with Casandra, and am wondering what she might have up her sleave. I am real tired with the photo shoots, and I still think she should ask Jolene not to make her do somethings even if it gets her no where. Don't like the interview idea at all. That would be adding characters and we have enough to keep up with. go back to the humiliation ideas when she was being blackmailed...Use some existing characters to humiliate and embarrass her. My opinions.. Pappasleaze!

CarnalvalCarnalvalalmost 4 years ago
Great chapter tyty

Love the introduction of the pump... Not sure where you're going with it but tons of potential. The uncontrolled arousal aspect of it is great, and I look forward to seeing if Jolene is inspired and looks into some sort of pumping that is more permanent or has a much longer duration, seems like something she would do - especially if Casey uses one during a show and it is very popular with her audience.

I agree with one thing from the other comment, the blackmail and more reluctant / nc aspects of the early chapters made the whole situation much hotter, but def not a 3 star chapter, really well done and hope Jolene turns the heat up on Jolene, both literally and figuratively if we consider heat might be permanently amping up her state of arousal and sensitivity of her now perma-exposed zones... Having hyper exposed puffed up labia at school would be a great chapter.

Tyty and look forward to more!

majapromajaproalmost 4 years ago
outside inside

You're living your truth and you got the balls to do it.

That ironically made her feel even cheaper...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservelcrofist@velcrofist
I generally write stories with a reluctant ENF (embarrassed nude female) with public nudity & sex theme, but other things will creep in there from time to time, even a little femdom. One of the key elements of my plots is to imagine what a world would be like if certain bizarr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES