Casey's Fall Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Interesting… Yes, I think it would be great publicity for your career. I want you to do it."

"Actually, I don't think Bernstein would be happy if I mentioned my career. It'd probably get me kicked out, but people are probably going to Google me anyway, so they'll find me that way. Hopefully that doesn't get back to her before I graduate, or it still might."

"Hmm… Yes, I see. I think if Bernstein did try to kick you out for anything you were doing extra-curricular, we could fight it and win, but if they published that information in the paper from an interview conducted at Tech, it might be a different story. On that basis, you're representing the college. Hmm… I still think it's worth doing the interview anyway, though. You're right that plenty of people will still Google you. Just be a bit tactful if that particular subject comes up."

Casey didn't want to do it but reluctantly agreed. Like it or not, she was a porn star now and it was only so long before that information became public knowledge anyway, and when it did, it would indirectly benefit her whether she liked her career or not. She just hoped the timing would work out at least.

Once they had finished eating, to Casey's great relief most of the swelling had at last subsided, leaving just a little redness.

"Are you up for some more practice?" Jolene asked.

Casey had no desire whatsoever to practise putting enormous dildos into her naked pussy in front of her sister again, especially after having sex with Greg followed by multiple orgasms on the bike ride home, but she obeyed and got the dildo set out along with the baseball bat. There was still no way the baseball bat was going in, and Jolene dismissed her after twenty minutes of trying. Casey gladly put them away again and prepared for her webcam session.

Later in bed Casey thought about the pussy pump again. It was an amazing sensation, but the downside was the state it left her pussy in, which wasn't exactly ideal for a girl who was always nude. Perhaps she could get one that she could use at night when no one else would see her using it? On the other hand, her nightly webcam sessions usually involved several orgasms anyway so maybe that was more than enough already? But then she was a porn star now, so was there such a thing as too much sex? Maybe she could use it during some of her webcam sessions? It took kind of a lot of pumping to build up the pressure, though, which the viewers might find boring, but maybe she could start before she turned the camera on? It still wouldn't compare to the Lush in terms of viewer participation. Oh hell, it wasn't like they were short of money these days. She would get one anyway and play it by ear. That way it would be there whenever the mood or opportunity struck.

For now, she really needed to get some sleep before another nude day at Tech tomorrow. It was so awful being a nudist, especially when you were the only one, but at least people seemed to be slowly giving her less attention now. That was good on one hand, but on the other it meant that her naked body was now such a common sight that it no longer raised eyebrows. That ironically made her feel even cheaper…

12