All Comments on 'Casey's Fall Ch. 26'

by velcrofist

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

These chapters have become the highlight of the site for me lately. Definitely looking forward to each new post.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Twist

5 stars just for the twist here with Casandra I never thought of her being the nude one, always pictured her as the dominate one over her followers and as well as CaseyBut this could be good too. Keep up the good work. Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Some feedback from a fan

Loving the story so far, and the fact that there's a new chapter every two days, but lately the chapters have started to feel light. Not only in length, but also in interesting plot. The chapters could stand to use more meat (however I did enjoy the news story, Cassandra's secret, and the public porn shoot). I enjoy that there's some sexual content in every chapter, however it could stand to use more detail/description.

Furthermore, I know not everyone enjoys dark stories, but this story is pretty dark despite often having a light tone. Personally, I'd like to see it lean a little harder into the darkness, as I feel Casey has had it very easy in the past few chapters. I'd love to see Casey face even more humiliating moments, such as a very public orgasm at school, or even find herself becoming more sexual in public and losing sight of her ideals which are keeping her grounded right now. Perhaps Cassandra can be manipulated by Jolene into pushing Casey to new lows? Maybe even have her parents witness some of this?

Of course, this is your story, but I feel like Casey needs some catalyst for her eventual rebellion against her sister.

Thank you for all your efforts thus far. I look forward to see how you orchestrate the rest of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yummy

Great chapters, sad to see end almost here...

I really hope Casey has to go to school with her pussy fully pumped, and has a public orgasm, that stuff was too hot and we need a lot more of it! Have her get in big trouble for it too...

Hopefully the next story you write includes some public use lifelong sentences and the action really heats up, Casey is given a new classification for arousal relief and has to come to terms with that...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Two sides make a "complex" tale!

At first I did not realize I had read this story before, because the author name was completely unfamiliar but 10 chapter re-reads in I recall it. I would comment that instead of Casey turning against her sister and seeking "revenge" of sorts, I think her sister's path is following an arc parallel to Casey's! Cassandra is being influenced and swayed towards Casey's forced clothing-free living experience but, or and, there is a deeply "disturbing", aggressively sexual side to this chapter (or portion of the story). I know this is erotic "fiction" and the purpose of fiction is to explore ideas, subjects and scenarios but, for the character of Casey a few things she is forced to do are "harsh" and exploitative, very much so, in a time (post 2019/2020) when a massive social backlash against sexual harassment and exploitation has happened! The worlds of fiction and reality are "crashing" into each other like cars in an auto race bashing side by side in an attempt to force one off the track and out of the race! I am a male but, I am troubled and disturbed by the imagery of "fisting" because of it's harshness, and maybe I am wrong, maybe it has a place in sexual play and isn't as uncomfortable as I imagine it "must" be, hopefully I am naive and inexperienced in THIS particular area. Perhaps a few female readers will comment on this aspect of the story OR the ideas of being dared, forced, or exploited by someone into one-sided power trip, or power play scenarios where personal comfort limits were pushed or tested? Casey's being forced into servitude is a part of the story which "tests" my imagination and although it fits the 'forced beyond boundaries' theme here, oddly, the author has crafted the scenario as a power play deal UP TO this chapter (26)! It is successful, I feel empathy for Casey's character but, thankfully, I know in the real world there is no way a court would place her in this situation, would it???

velcrofistvelcrofistabout 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks anonymous!

I'm glad to hear that readers are picking up on the complexity going on in the background. Faced with little choice about her current predicament, she's decided she can achieve more by not fighting it. That includes using her situation to take a stand against the patriarchy and sexism, building a relationship with her sister, and keeping the people she loves in her life.

Be sure to read the sequel "Casey's Rise", if you haven't already. :)

As for fisting, every woman is different, just as every man is different. Some women love the feeling of being stretched. Other women don't particularly enjoy any sort of penetration. Casey falls into the former group, but it's not something she ever would have considered trying prior to ending up in this situation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservelcrofist@velcrofist
I generally write stories with a reluctant ENF (embarrassed nude female) with public nudity & sex theme, but other things will creep in there from time to time, even a little femdom. I write more of a dark comedy with a sci-fi and erotic twist rather than straight out erotica....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES