All Comments on 'Casey's Rise Ch. 03'

by velcrofist

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I have been waiting for Casey to rise up. Her sister has taken her to places far beyond acceptable. At the very least Casey should rebel. Let her sister tell her she will make her a whore and then say, fine.. "Guess my life is over then. but I will send out my story to everybody to show what you did to destroy me before I kill myself. I won't have Greg if i am a whore so no kids in my future so that means nothing to live for..."

I know she grew to embrace the small steps her sister put her through but there is always a breaking point. I started out not liking the story direction but loved the writing.. Now I am hopeful you have justice at the end. gamblnluck

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Direction

Jolene is building her brand and her stable I like the fact that she is molding now both her indents to her will and hope she continues to exercise more control. Cassandra is a natural sub needs to embrace it I would like to see Jolene totally break her. Both women should expand their adult entertainment education and possibly increase their enslavement. Thank you and I look forward to your next installment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservelcrofist@velcrofist
432 Followers
I generally write stories with a reluctant ENF (embarrassed nude female) with public nudity & sex theme, but other things will creep in there from time to time, even a little femdom. One of the key elements of my plots is to imagine what a world would be like if certain bizarr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES