Casey's Rise Ch. 05

Story Info
Jolene stands trial.
6.8k words
4.73
8.7k
3

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 07/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequel to "Casey's Fall" which takes place on a parallel world where registered nudity and indentured slavery are legal under a government known as "The State". There are many elements in this story that will be more enjoyable and make more sense if you read that first.

Themes include CMNF, CFNF, ENF, exhibitionism, porn, coercion, some reluctance, non-consent and D/s, and occasional violence if it's relevant to the story or character development.

*****

Judge Melvin Sturt sat at his desk and reviewed his cases for the morning. One name caught his eye immediately: Casey Reine. Was that the same Casey Reine he knew from online? She usually went live on her cam channel around 8:30 most nights, and he tuned in regularly. Camgirls had become a part of his life a few years ago after his wife had passed on. Casey was one of his favourites. He even booked one-on-one sessions with her from time to time, so he felt like he had gotten to know her a bit. Nice girl. Many times, he didn't even ask her to perform for him. He just liked having someone to talk to during those long and lonely nights. He'd met her once too. What was it, six months ago or so? She'd made the ironic choice to register as a nudist and indenture to her sister to get out of a charge of streaking at her school, something he intended to only give a minor sentence of community service for. Now what was she here for? Oh, she wasn't the defendant. She was just called as a witness. Blackmail? This could be interesting. He read the testimonies. Holy shit! It was the same girl, but upon reading further he suddenly realised that he'd been misled about the true nature of Casey's original charge. It made him angry. She held a place in his heart, even though she only knew him as "Professor Fondlebottom" online and had no idea who he was in real life. Her sister needed to pay if this was all true...

*****

Casey and Cassandra both felt very nervous walking into the courtroom with Casey's parents and Greg. While they were both fairly used to being naked out in public now, being naked in this very sober and austere place made them feel more than a little conspicuous. They'd both been summoned to give testimony if called upon to support their statements. They hoped that wouldn't happen today, though. Today was just a hearing where Jolene would enter a plea, and they expected she would plead not guilty in spite of Casey dropping the deprivation of liberty charge, so they'd be back another day to take the stand.

At last Jolene's case came up and she was led out to the courtroom in handcuffs. Casey recognised Jolene's lawyer, Monique, greeting her.

The judge looked at the files again and then looked at Jolene.

"Would the defendant please rise?" the bailiff requested. Jolene stood up with Monique.

"Ms Jolene Reine. You are charged with the blackmail of your sister, Casey Reine. How do you plead?" asked Judge Sturt.

"Your Honour," Monique answered. "My client wishes to enter a plea of guilty and asks that the court consider the financial duress she was under at the time."

She's pleading guilty? Holy fuck!

That was unexpected. Casey had assumed she'd pull out everything in her arsenal to try to worm out of it. The evidence must have been too strong, so Monique had advised her to cop it sweet so she could at least try to stay out of jail.

"I see here there was also a charge of deprivation of liberty that has been dropped?"

"Yes, Your Honour," Monique replied. "My client was happy to agree to no contest over the blackmail charge on that basis."

"I see," the judge responded, quickly realising what was probably going on. So, Casey didn't want the miserable bitch to go to jail then? That could only mean she wanted justice in some other way, and maybe payback as well. He could give her that opportunity then and see if she took it. Either way, this bitch would get what was coming to her. He looked at Jolene directly.

"Ms Reine, I am appalled at what you have done to your own sister, against her will. You are a deplorable human being. You lied and forced her into a life she would not have chosen for herself, and that is damage that now cannot be undone. There is no excuse for that, financial or otherwise. It was heartless and without empathy. I feel the sentence I pass should reflect the pain you inflicted upon your victim, which will affect her now for the rest of her life. Is Ms Casey Reine in the court?"

"Yes, Your Honour," Casey answered, standing up.

"Casey," the Judge began. "I remember seeing you here many months ago when you chose to register as a nudist and indenture to your sister in order to have a charge of public indecency dropped. Am I to understand that you committed that offence under duress from your sister, and it was all a plot to corner you into that decision?"

"Um... yes, Your Honour," Casey admitted.

"And since then, she has taken control of your life, forcing you into pornographic modelling for her own gain?"

"Yes, Your Honour."

"Well, it seems I have been made a fool of," Judge Sturt responded to the court at large. "Bailiff, do we have a list of the defendant's assets?"

"Yes, Your Honour," the bailiff answered. "We have cash assets to the sum of $238,354.25, two vehicles - a two-year-old Ford Mustang and a Mazda MX-5, the indenture of one Cassandra Bloccato and various personal effects."

Holy fuck! Jolene has that much money?

"I see," Judge Sturt acknowledged. "I am ready to pass sentence then."

"Yes, Your Honour," Monique answered.

"Ms Jolene Reine, I am sentencing you to a term of indenture of 20 years, and I am awarding all of your assets to your sister, who you betrayed so callously," the judge announced.

Jolene hung her head, and Monique put her hand on her shoulder reassuringly, but neither of them seemed surprised by the sentence. Maybe anything was better than jail?

Then the judge turned to Casey. "Casey, I am releasing you from your indenture and giving you the option to reverse your nudist registration. I also offer you the first option to purchase your sister's indenture for the sum of $1.00, if you so desire."

I'm free? I can wear clothes again? Wait, $1.00?

Casey was shocked. A twenty-year indenture was worth tens of thousands of dollars. Had someone told him their plans to get revenge on Jolene, or was this just his version of justice? An even bigger shock was that she suddenly had her wish to turn back time and make a choice about her life now. She could wear clothes again if she wanted! It had been so long since she had worn anything and she never expected she would get that chance again, but here it was. But what about her plans with Cassandra to continue their lives as they were? The court case had gone exactly the way they had hoped. Well, much better than they hoped, apart from reversing her nudist registration, which she never expected would be on the table. What about her body positivity message? Would all that be seen as hypocritical and go down the toilet if she changed? She would be seen as a victim rather than a voice. So much of her life now hinged on being a nudist. Did she really want to give all that up and try to live a 'normal' life? Or become a mere 'Madam' to Jolene and Cassandra?

She realised there was too much to lose. She wanted to be a part of it, not just an observer, and she had to be a part of it if she wanted to continue getting her message out there. She should probably get a second opinion from her parents and friends just the same, though.

"Your Honour?" Casey asked. "May I have a moment to speak to my family?"

"Of course," he replied. "The court will recess for ten minutes."

As most of the courtroom cleared, Casey's mother, Sue, turned to her.

"Casey, you can't seriously be considering staying nude?" Sue asked. "This is your chance to get your life back."

"It's not that simple, Mum," Casey replied. "This is my life now. I know it's hard for you to understand, but I think I'm doing something important, and it's something I enjoy now. Plus, I have Cassandra to think about now as well. She's still a nudist too."

"Yes, I read your blog and I think I understand your position," Michael replied. "That's very interesting stuff, and you might be onto something. Is it worth giving up your clothes for that though?"

"I think it is, Dad," Casey responded. "I have so many people following me and listening to what I say, and that's important to them and to me. Plus, I'm used to being nude now, and everyone I care about has seen me already. The porn stuff, well I know you won't want to hear it, but I don't exactly hate doing it, and you heard the kind of money it makes. Plus, it's a strong part of my message as well."

"Yes, that's true," Michael admitted. "I'm not sure I like my little girl doing that stuff just the same, though."

"Dad, human sexuality is a normal and natural thing! There shouldn't be all this shame around it! It should be out in the open and celebrated! None of us would even be here without it!"

"Ok ok," Michael responded, sensing she was getting a bit excited. "If this is truly what you want with your life now, then your mother and I will support it. It's not like you can take back what Jolene made you do now anyway. Are you considering buying her indenture? I would've thought you'd want nothing to do with her now?"

"I am, but I need to talk to her first," Casey replied. "If I could get her back home it would tie up a lot of loose ends. Cassandra and I also have plans to put her through everything she put us through as well, and also put her to work the same as she did to us. She has to agree to that before I take her on. Are you cool with us doing that? She's still your daughter too."

"She deserves whatever she gets, Casey," Sue chimed in. "I guess we'll have two porn star daughters now, but at least you're doing it of your own free will now, and Jolene will be reaping what she sowed."

"You know we'll support you whichever way you go, Casey," Greg added. "I'm not so sure about bringing Jolene back, but you know her better than I do. If you think you can make it work, then I'm with you."

"Yeah, we got you, girl," Cassandra added with a smile while placing her hand on Casey's shoulder.

"All rise," the bailiff announced, cutting their conversation short as the judge re-entered the room.

"Casey, have you made your decision?" asked the judge.

"I have, Your Honour," Casey replied. "If it's ok, I'd like to retain my nudist registration?"

Holy fuck! I'm asking if I can stay nude! If the Casey from six months ago could see me now, she would never have believed it.

She felt Cassandra and Greg's hands on her shoulders. She looked at them briefly and saw they were smiling.

"That is fine with the court," Judge Sturt replied. He had hoped she would decide this way. It was so exciting watching her on the cam and knowing she was never covered up but learning today that it hadn't been voluntary had tarnished the fantasy. At least now she was choosing it freely, and he hoped she would be back on the cam soon. In the meantime, he could give her some justice for how it had happened, and restitution for what she had endured.

"And of your sister's indenture?" he continued.

"If it's ok, may I have some time to speak to her first?"

"No problems at all. Just let the clerk know when you've made your decision. I will place a 48 hour stay on her auction in the meantime."

"Thank you, Your Honour," Casey replied.

"Ok, if there are no objections?" Judge Sturt asked while turning to Monique.

"No, Your Honour," Monique replied as she rubbed the back of Jolene's arm. Jolene looked miserable.

"Ok then. Case is dismissed. Bailiff, next case please."

Jolene was noticeably crying as she was led back out by an officer.

"Holy fuck, Casey!" Cassandra squealed once they were all outside the courthouse.

Oh crap, they didn't set Cassandra free. They transferred her indenture to me as one of Jolene's assets...

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Cassandra," Casey replied. "I thought the court would set you free as well. I'll talk to a lawyer and see what the process is for me to release you."

"Don't worry about it. It don't matter to me. I'm just glad I'm not attached to that bitch anymore. I have a new and better wife now instead," Cassandra replied with a cheeky smile.

Casey laughed at that, and they hugged.

"Ok, let's all grab some lunch to celebrate, and then I'll come back and see if I can get in to see Jolene," Casey suggested.

After lunch, Casey's parents had to return to their jobs, so they left and wished them the best of luck with Jolene, however it turned out. Casey decided it would be better if Cassandra waited outside with Greg so she could talk to Jolene alone, thinking what she had to say would be better received if Cassandra wasn't there to gloat and stir her up.

An officer led Casey inside to the holding cells, which she remembered well from the time she was arrested and made to wait in one for hours, completely nude. She would never forget the terror she felt during that time, and the constant humiliation that followed in the days and weeks afterwards under Jolene's control.

At last, she spotted Jolene, and the officer left them alone. Jolene was sitting silently in her cell. She did not look happy. Her eyes were red from crying.

"Oh, Casey!" she started as she noticed her standing outside. "Why did you do this? Did Cassandra put you up to it? Now everything's ruined! I thought we had a good thing going? Are you going to get me out of here? Please say you will."

"Ok, well first things first," Casey began. "Charging you was mostly Dad's decision. Cassandra had nothing to do with it. He found out what you did, and he wanted to put a stop to it. He felt really bad about the way he treated me, and it infuriated him that he was misled about it and that you were behind it all along. You tore our family apart, Jolene! Now, I would have left well enough alone just the same if you hadn't started treating Cassandra and I the way you did. That was awful and it had to be stopped. At the end of the day, this is something you brought upon yourself, and you have to accept that, and be ready to change before I even consider anything else. So yes, I can get you out of here, and nothing about our business has to be ruined. In fact, we can make it even better, but you have a tough decision to make."

Jolene hung her head silently for a moment. Then the penny dropped, and she looked back up at Casey.

"You're going to make me do porn, aren't you?" she realised sadly.

"Yes, I'm not going to lie to you. You will be doing porn, just like Cassandra and I have been doing, but that's just part of it. This is your opportunity to make it all up to us, and also make it even better than it was. We won't be working for you anymore. Instead, we'll all be working together for all of us collectively. If you want me to buy your indenture, you're going to become one of us. You're going to experience everything you put Cassandra and I through, and you're going to become an active member of our brand so we can make the business even more profitable. That means becoming a registered nudist, losing your pubes, the piercing, the butt-plug. Everything."

"Oh God, Casey!" Jolene replied in shock. "I can't do that! Why would you do that to me?"

"Oh, don't take it personally. It's just business," Casey replied, using the same words that Jolene used back when she revealed that she was Casey's blackmailer. The poetic justice was simply delicious.

"But I thought you forgave me? Why would you do this to me?"

"I did forgive you, Jolene, but I didn't forget what you did, and no one forced you to turn into such a bitch. That's on you."

"I'm so sorry, Casey," she replied distraughtly, "but please don't make me become a nudist! I thought I was doing what was best for you, but I know now that it was wrong of me to do that to you. I'll do whatever you want, but please don't humiliate me like that. I can't become a nudist! Not all the time. I just can't! Please!"

"Look, Jolene, that discomfort you're feeling now is only temporary," Casey continued, once again using Jolene's words against her. "You will get used to being nude. If I wasn't sure of that, I wouldn't have considered asking you to do it at all. Think of it this way - you're going to be nude all of the time in your new career anyway so you won't be covering up anything that people can't see anytime they want. You'll be fine. You'll see."

"Oh please, Casey! I'm begging you! I can't be a nudist and I can't do porn! I just can't!"

"Jolene, you're not going to go through anything worse than what you put me through. There won't be any male talent, but you are going to have to get used to getting that money-maker out in the open and showing people what it can do, and I expect you to act like you're into it. If you don't, your life can never be more than a sad pity-party, and the clients will stop booking you for the kind of work I wanted for you. Do you understand that? It is what it is now."

This was almost fun.

"I'm not a slut, Casey!"

That's interesting. So apparently, she thinks Cassandra and I are sluts then?

Whatever sympathy Casey may have had for her just disappeared.

"No, you're a fucking sociopath, Jolene, and if you want out of here so we can get back to what we were doing, you'll agree to this. All of it. I'm not walking out of here with you unless you register as a nudist and agree to throw yourself wholeheartedly into a porn career. You're going to be useful, manageable, and profitable or it's not worth my while. This is a business decision remember? If you agree, then you can be out of here and back home tonight, but if you don't, then you'll be going up for auction the day after tomorrow, and who knows who will buy you and what you'll be doing."

"I'm not a sociopath! I love you!" Jolene protested. "I just wanted what I thought was best for all of us!"

"I know what you are, Jolene. I don't know why I didn't notice it about you when we were growing up, but there's no doubt in my mind now. You are a sociopath, no matter how much you deny it, but you're my sociopath. I love you anyway," Casey responded. "You'll be my secret weapon for whenever I need you, but until that time comes, you'll be on a short leash and earn your keep. And don't try to trick me either. If it turns out that you can't be managed, then I do have the power to sell your indenture to someone else who probably won't be as forgiving as I am. Don't ever forget that. Play the game and you can still have a happy life outside of your career and other duties. Fuck any of us over in any way and you're out."

"Are you threatening me, Casey?" Jolene asked with visible tears in her eyes. "How could you?"

"I'm telling you the truth of how it's going to be, Jolene. That's a fuck-tonne more than what you gave me in the beginning. So, what's it going to be?"

Jolene started crying.

"Please, Casey! I'm begging you!"

"What's it going to be, Jolene? Do you want to leave with me today, or do you want me to leave without you?"

Jolene started sobbing uncontrollably while Casey folded her arms and watched her, unmoved. What happened next was unnerving. Jolene looked up at Casey through her tears and noticed she wasn't buying it, then she suddenly stopped crying and appeared to be completely composed apart from the residual redness of her eyes. It was as if a switch had flipped inside her.

"Fine. You win. I'll do it," she said with a calm and steady voice while looking straight into Casey's eyes. She obviously already knew this would be her fate and was just trying to manipulate her way out of it all along!

Casey gave her a smile.

"You made the right choice. Wait here. I'll be back."

12