All Comments on 'Casey's Rise Ch. 05'

by velcrofist

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Love it looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Casey was being a little too nice taking spanking off the table with the next step the threat of being sold... She needs to find a way to dominate her sister hard. If she wants to keep her that is after Jolene shows her true colors again...

I do like seeing justice done... 5 stars..

Gamblnluck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beautiful Catharsis

Cant wait to see jolene's coming humiliation, and maybe Greg's too. Maybe he should become a nudist and show off his new cage.

majapromajaproalmost 4 years ago

nice line of events :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story.

I was just wondering, since the prequel story has been updated... what about an alternative version in which the girls manage to get their previous life back (with emotional turnoils, complications, maybe aftermaths of nudist period) while Jolene still gets a fair share of what Casey and Cassandra were forced to do)?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservelcrofist@velcrofist
I generally write stories with a reluctant ENF (embarrassed nude female) with public nudity & sex theme, but other things will creep in there from time to time, even a little femdom. I write more of a dark comedy with a sci-fi and erotic twist rather than straight out erotica....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES