All Comments on 'Casey's Rise Ch. 09'

by velcrofist

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story, but may I make a suggestion?

It may be a little too late, but some female orgasm denial would be wonderful. We've already seen male denial/chastity, but perhaps denying orgasms or having an edging regimen for some of the new crescent girls may be a hot way to lower their inhibitions. Love the story tho!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Casey is evolving

I like the support Casey is having with her candidates. She seems to have a wonderful game plan. i would love to see her evolve into a more assertive and firm hotel and resort owner. Jolene in time can increase the BDSM component at the resort. Cassandra could handle recruiting and training men since maintenance needs attention eventually, also nude and caged men on site would possibly attract more female guests and couples. The resort is large and could facilitate many different themes and attract many different type of guests. Good luck, keep it coming. Although Casey doesn't see everything yet, the behind the scene players can help steer her and her group into exploring the full possibilities that a total no holes barred adult resort can offer.

velcrofistvelcrofistalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I was going to have "Crescent Boys" kept in chastity for a while there but I decided it worked better for this storyline if it was more something that was encouraged for male partners of Crescent Girls rather than having male performers as such. I wasn't sure how it would go over either. I knew some people would enjoy it but plenty wouldn't.

I wasn't going to write a third instalment but some of the comments have given me an idea for a new storyline with a swing towards non-consensual/BDSM. The outline so far is pretty complex and maybe a bit too dark. I'll see how it goes but I might need a break before I start on it anyway. Plenty of time to talk me into leaving things on a high note or going the dark & non-consensual route where maybe one or two of the characters don't make it out the other side... ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservelcrofist@velcrofist
I generally write stories with a reluctant ENF (embarrassed nude female) with public nudity & sex theme, but other things will creep in there from time to time, even a little femdom. I write more of a dark comedy with a sci-fi and erotic twist rather than straight out erotica....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES