Casey's Rise Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OMG, Casey! I'm such a fan," she began. "Thank you so much for this opportunity. I so hope I'll get in."

"Thank you so much," Casey responded. "So, tell me, Ellie, what is it that appeals to you and why do you need a scholarship?"

"Well, my folks aren't doing so great, but mostly I just fell in love with your message, and I want to live my life just like you do. I love the idea of being a camgirl and becoming a nudist."

"That's great to hear. What about your family, though? Are they going to accept you doing this?"

"Um... no, I expect I'll get a bit of flack, especially from my Nan," Ellie admitted. "Nan's a bit old-school and she carries a bit of clout around town, but I can deal with her."

"Why, who's your Nan?"

"Um... my Nan is Eunice Bernstein. She used to be the principal of the school we'll be going to, but she just retired."

"You're Principal Bernstein's granddaughter?" Casey asked in shock. "What the fuck, Ellie? She's never going to be ok with this at all. Are you sure this is what you really want with your life? It could mean becoming estranged from your whole family. I almost lost my relationship with my parents when I started doing this."

"Nan can get fucked, pardon my French," Ellie responded. "She's still stuck in the dark ages, and she's never done anything good for me or my folks. All I ever get from her is whining to my folks about the length of my skirt, or that they let me go out on dates without a chaperone."

"That does sound like Ms Bernstein," Casey admitted. "Ok, while I don't want to be responsible for you losing your relationship with your family, I don't want to stand in the way of you getting what you want either."

"No, Casey. That's all on me, not you," Ellie replied. "You're giving me an opportunity here, and my crotchety old Nan isn't going to stand in my way of getting what I want."

"Ok, then," Casey conceded. "So do you have any other academic or work experience we should also consider?"

"Um... well I've been working part time as a barrister so I can work an espresso machine, and I've also been waitressing at the same place. I'm a fast learner as well."

"Excellent!" Casey responded. "Well, I think you're perfect for our scholarship program. I can't make any promises until we get together later, but I'll definitely be recommending you to the team."

"Oh my God! Thank you!" Ellie exclaimed. Then to Casey's surprise she got up and hugged her.

The irony of having Bernstein's granddaughter as a Crescent Girl wasn't lost on Casey. It was almost poetic, and Ellie was such a great match for the kind of girl they were looking for. She was pretty, a total flirt, and she needed a leg-up to land a decent career. Casey could tell she would fit right in. She took the polaroid and pinned it to Ellie's application, then marked the top with a big asterisk before bidding her farewell.

Casey interviewed several more girls. Some were ridiculously enthusiastic like Ellie. Some obviously weren't comfortable at all with being nude, but still were pretty and needed the scholarship. Casey's heart bled for them, and she wished she could help them all. She added a plus sign to any she thought would still be a good fit despite their nervousness, and a minus sign if it seemed like they might struggle too much. At last, the group had dwindled, and the last few girls dressed and departed. She was left with eight applications marked with asterisks, fourteen marked plus signs and just four marked with minuses. Cassandra, Jolene, and Amelia had similar results, although Jolene had no minuses at all.

"Oh my God," Cassandra commented. "Some of these chicks are seriously fuckin' hot. How do we choose? Do we knock out all of our minuses to start with?"

"I'm not so sure about that," Jolene responded. "Yes, some of those are going to struggle, but we probably need to look at it more from a business perspective. Which ones are going to be the best earners, and what they look like plays no small part in that I think."

"I think it's more than just looks," Casey replied. "Enthusiasm can count for a lot more when it comes to getting in front of a camera. Plus, others have customer service skills which will help in the resort."

"But even the ones who were nervous still deserve a chance," Amelia added. "Getting a chance to escape poverty is a great motivator."

"That's true," Casey agreed. "We need some way to decide, though. Personally, I think the ones who were the most enthusiastic are going to be best for business. Plus, they're less likely to have any regrets."

"Nervous isn't necessarily a bad thing," Jolene argued. "As a matter of fact, it can be very good. Sure, it's going to mean they'll have a tougher time adapting, and it doesn't exactly lend itself to the most enthusiastic performances on camera, but that doesn't mean they won't be popular. A lot of guys totally dig the shy and nervous thing. I say we choose looks above anything else."

"Ok... I see where you're coming from and I kind of agree, but I still don't like the idea of anyone being uncomfortable here," Casey considered. "I say we select from our asterisks as our first choices, and maybe we can keep all of the others on file to get them back for a second interview if we find we need full time staff."

"Fair enough. I suppose that could be a good starting point," Jolene conceded. "So, how many asterisks have we got?"

"Um... lemme count," Cassandra answered. "I've got them all in piles already. This is the asterisk pile. Ok, one, two, three... We have eighteen."

"So, we still need another seven anyway," Amelia noted. "I have to side with Jolene here. I don't think we should count anyone out just because they were nervous. If they had the guts to come, I don't think it's fair not to consider them, and it'll pay off for them and us in its own way anyway. I was way more nervous than you guys when I first started my cam career and look at me now."

"Yeah, you're right, Amelia," Casey finally agreed. "So how do we choose then?"

"I know you guys are going to hate this," Jolene began, "but we're going to have to be a bit picky with their physical appearances. That means knocking out any that are a bit overweight, bad tattoos or less than perfect smiles and so on. The reality is that people aren't going to come to the resort if we have a stack of dogs here, and the studios aren't going to book them either."

"Jolene!" Casey scolded.

"Well, it's true," Jolene replied. "I said you'd hate it, but that's life. That's the cold hard reality of it."

"Jo is right and so is Amelia," Cassandra interjected. "We gotta make our choices based on the best lookers. That may mean we gotta knock out some of our asterisks as well if we got a better looker in one of our other piles. All these girls deserve a chance."

"I suppose you're right," Casey reluctantly conceded. "There's one there I want in though. Her name's Ellie Eadie and she's perfect. She's Bernstein's granddaughter too. We can't let that one get away."

"You're shitting me?" Jolene asked in disbelief. "Can I see her application?"

Cassandra dug it out and handed it to her.

"Oh her? Yes, I definitely think she'd be perfect, and being Bernstein's granddaughter is pure gold!" Jolene laughed.

"I have one in there too," Amelia announced. "Her name's Anita and she's the sister of a guy I just started seeing. His name's Bernard."

"You have a boyfriend?" Casey asked in surprise. "Why haven't you said anything? Ok, what's the story? Where did you meet and what's he like?"

"Oh, I wouldn't call him a boyfriend," Amelia responded. "We've only been on two dates, which is why I haven't said anything yet, but he's been booking private sessions with me on the webcam for months. That's how we met."

"Damn girl. You took one of your clients home? How you know he wasn't some stalker?" Cassandra asked.

"Or a rapist," Casey frowned.

"Um... let's just say I took a few precautions," Amelia responded as she fished a small keyring out of her bag and waved it at Casey.

"You have him in chastity?" Casey laughed.

Amelia just smiled and Casey got up to high five her. Cassandra also came over to give her one.

"Oh God, are you guys still doing that to poor Greg?" Jolene asked.

"OMG, Jolene, is that empathy again?" Casey laughed.

"No, I don't give a fuck what you do to him," Jolene replied, smiling. "If he likes it and you guys get off on it, more power to you. It just must be hell for him having two beautiful pussies in front of him and he can't have either one."

"Well, that's kinda the point, Jo," Cassandra replied. "He loves the tease and denial more than he likes to cum. The bigger the tease, and the bluer his balls get, the more he likes it."

"Well, I think it's brilliant," Amelia added. "I love having that power. I became Bernard's online key holder before we even met in person, and it's more than obvious that he loves that blue balls sensation too. Plus, then I knew he couldn't be a rapist even if he wanted to be one."

"He could still be an axe murderer though," Cassandra pointed out.

"Honestly guys, he's a total sweetie. I've met his family and they're all lovely," Amelia replied. "I'm a big girl. Trust me. His sister is totally hot too. Check her out."

They all poured over Anita's application and unanimously decided she was in as well. An hour later they finally had their list of twenty-five names, and it was time to lock up and go home.

*****

Joe Bloccato took a drag of his Cuban and blew the acrid smoke into the air as he sat at a balcony table at his gentleman's club. He looked over at his friends, Judge Melvin Sturt of the Nudist Registration Board, Dillan Schneider of the State Education Department and new principal of the school, and Herb McLintock, head of the State indenture program.

"I trust there are no further barriers to my daughter's business venture?" he asked the group at last.

"None from me," Judge Sturt replied, ashing his own cigar. "With or without our friendship, this is one venture that would have my support regardless. It stands to increase tourism, create employment, and bring money into our community. Not to mention adding an undeniable element of beauty to our fine town. I also have a soft spot for Casey and would do what I could within the confines of the law to see her success."

"Yes, she is one hell of a beautiful girl, and such an enthusiastic performer," Joe agreed. "I have not met her personally yet, but from everything Cassandra tells me, she is of good character and beyond reproach."

"I would unreservedly concur," Judge Sturt agreed.

"And of her sister?" Joe asked.

"She is under control," the judge responded. "Casey tells me she is now fulfilling a purpose within their enterprise."

"Is good," Joe nodded, and then chuckled as he remembered whipping her as she was chained up in front of him.

"I must say, I'm surprised you allowed Cassandra to enter the nudist registration program and become a performer," Herb interjected.

"You've met her, Herb," Joe responded. "Would you want to be the one to tell her she couldn't do something?"

They all laughed.

"Is good," Joe continued. "If my little girl is happy then I am happy. I am just glad that she found a place that she fits. It was looking like I would have to create a role for her within one of my companies, and I am certain that would not have been without its problems."

They laughed again.

"Good for her then," Herb agreed.

"And of your department?" Joe asked Herb.

"We have a few voices of dissent within the indenture program but nothing I cannot handle," Herb replied. "As Mel said, it is a positive use of it and has economic benefits to our community. As long as the girls truly are volunteers and there are no provable accusations of exploitation or abuse, then we shall have no problems."

"And what say the Education Department?" Joe asked, turning to Dillan.

"Eunice Bernstein is making some noise, but she will quieten down in due course," Dillan assured him. "She was in breach of the anti-discrimination act and has no leg to stand on. Frankly, we were lucky to evade a lawsuit because of her, so she has no supporters within the Education Board. We will threaten to withdraw her pension if she does not enter her retirement peacefully."

Their attention was suddenly drawn to the sight of a beautiful young Asian woman taking the stage. A recorded musical accompaniment began, and she started singing. Her voice was clear and well-trained, but her standout feature was that she was completely nude!

"Oh my God! Who is she?" Herb asked. "She's breathtaking!"

"Yes, she is beautiful," Joe agreed. "Her name is Tina Soung. She is the daughter of one of my executives."

"Did her father fuck up?" Dillan asked with a knowing smile.

"No, I have no dispute with Jimmy," Joe explained. "This was an issue between Cassandra and her. Tina is the product of what happens to girls with big mouths and poor manners. She has learnt her lesson well as you can see. She performs here every Friday and Saturday night and has for some months. Cassandra does not know, so please not a word, gentlemen."

They all nodded their assents and stayed silent as they listened to Tina's singing, mesmerised by her naked body gently swaying in time to the beat.

"Oh right," Judge Sturt suddenly remembered. "She would be part of the incident I heard about outside the courthouse a while back. I believe Cassandra was involved in some sort of altercation which led to a non-registered girl stripping in the street?" Judge Sturt asked.

"Yes, that would be the one," Joe concurred. "Cassandra told me of it but did not want me to intervene, but poor manners are something I take very seriously."

"Perhaps she would be a suitable candidate for your daughter's business venture?" Herb suggested.

"I understand they have more than enough volunteers already," Judge Sturt informed them.

"Is good. Young Tina has a different path set before her," Joe replied. "She has quite the career ahead of her as a singer."

"Nude I presume?" Judge Sturt asked, always pleased to see a pretty body on public display.

"Indeed. Well, that is up to her now, but so far this is what she chooses," Joe responded. "You see, singing nude here in the beginning led to her making her mark in the entertainment industry. She is now considering registering as a nudist so she can perform at other venues and accept a recording contract that she has been offered. She knows full well that her nudity is her drawcard. Performing dressed again would likely send her back to obscurity, and thus she is caught in a catch-22."

"This is a rare gift," Dillan commented as he watched Tina's performance. "I must thank you for bringing us together here and allowing us to see this."

"Is my pleasure, gentlemen," Joe replied. "Enjoy."

Joe's thoughts turned to Jolene as the men watched Tina singing. Sure, Jolene got what was coming to her, but since then he hadn't been able to get her out of his mind. There was something about her attitude, and the way she carried herself, even in those moments of terror when she was chained in front of him. The way he had punished her had also been a point of contention between him and Cassandra. She was angry with him for it, and apparently Jolene still feared him. That may have been suitable before to ensure that she treated Cassandra with respect, but now that he had a business connection with Jolene, it could become a problem. He knew her type, and fear may not be the ideal motivator in this new relationship. She would be looking for revenge sooner or later, and she may just be intelligent enough to blind-side him somehow. She needed to feel safe and to have some control. It gave him an idea. It was time they talked. He could maybe kill several birds with one stone...

*****

Jolene lay in bed later that night and fondled her nipple rings as she thought about Joe Bloccato. As she did most nights, she fantasised about turning the tables on him. Sometimes she imagined it was him chained up naked while she wielded the whip. Sometimes she fucked him with a strap-on dildo while he begged for mercy. Over time it turned from a revenge fantasy to an erotic one, and she would wind up masturbating. She could see his face twisted in pain in her mind as she orgasmed. Then at last she would be able to sleep.

In real life, though, the man terrified her, and this new business partnership would inevitably mean a greater involvement with him. She planned to avoid that as much as possible, hoping that Cassandra would be his sole contact. And so it was that she almost lost her bladder when her phone rang the next day, and it was him!

"Is Joe Bloccato. We should talk, I think?"

"Um... ok. What is it you want to talk about?" Jolene asked hesitantly.

"We need to talk some business, and we need to talk some personal matters, I think. Would you like to come for lunch? Just you and I today. I'll cook for you, ok?"

"Um... no offence but I'm not sure we should be alone," Jolene replied, terrified she was being led into a trap.

"Hmm... is not good that you fear me so. Our business before, is finished business. Now we have a new business. I would very much like to get to know you better. Can I send a car for you? You tell Cassandra you're coming here. If she knows you're with me then you'll know you'll be safe."

He obviously wasn't going to take no for an answer.

"Ok, Mr Bloccato. I'll tell Cassandra. No need to send a car. I'd prefer to drive myself over if that's ok?"

"Please, call me Joe," he replied. "I understand. Shall we say midday?"

"Ok, midday is good," Jolene replied. "I guess I shall see you then."

Jolene hung up and immediately went to the bathroom to throw up. What the fuck had she just agreed to?

"Are you ok, girl?" Cassandra asked after hearing Jolene heaving.

"Um... I'm not sure. Your father just invited me to lunch at his house, and I said I'd go."

"Oh fuck, ok," Cassandra responded. "I can go with you if you want, but you'll be ok. If he was going to mess with you, he'd come to you. If he invited you to his home, then it means he wants to be friends."

"Really?" Jolene asked in surprise. "He said he wants us to be alone. So, you really think I'll be safe?"

"Definitely, girl," Cassandra assured her. "If he was going to fuck you up then he wouldn't have called first. This will be somethin' good. Maybe even a chance to get past this fear you have of him? You keep me on speed-dial if you want?"

"Thanks, Cass. Ok, I trust you, and you know him. If you say this is a good thing, then I'll go along and see what he has to say. Hopefully I don't accidentally pee myself when I see him."

Cassandra gave Jolene a hug.

"Remember you're a bad-ass," Cassandra assured her, "but you won't need to be today. He just wants to talk."

Jolene felt a little more confident about the meeting, but her legs still felt wobbly as she approached the front door of Joe's house and rang the doorbell. He answered wearing an apron. It immediately put Jolene more at ease.

"I hope you like spaghetti?" Joe asked.

"Umm... yes definitely," Jolene replied.

"Please come in. You like some wine?" he asked.

"Please. Yes, that would be lovely."

"Please join me in the kitchen. Is almost ready."

Jolene followed Joe inside and then took a seat on a stool at the kitchen counter as he poured her a glass of wine.

"Cassandra tells me that you're good to her and you're doing well in your career?" he began, breaking the awkward silence.

"She is my friend, yes. And my career is my life now. I have to thank you for making the resort available to us. We're all very excited."

"Is good. Yes, I am excited too," he replied. "Ahh, spaghetti is ready."

Joe scooped some pasta onto a plate and served it to her. Jolene picked up a forkful. It was delicious!