Casey's Rise Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As I mentioned on the phone, our former business is concluded and behind us now," he continued. "I hear nothing but good things about you. I am impressed that you learnt your lesson and accepted it."

"Ok, thanks, I guess," Jolene responded, unsure of what she was doing here.

"Tell me, though. I am curious. Why did you do those things to Cassandra?"

"Um... I thought that was what she wanted," Jolene replied. "I thought she had a submissive side, but it turns out I was wrong about that. I'm really very sorry I did that. It won't happen again."

"I know. Sorry is no longer necessary. You have paid for your mistake. It is behind both of us now. Tell me, though, do you feel pleasure when you strike someone?"

"Umm... I hadn't really thought about it. I've only done it whenever I thought it was necessary," Jolene answered.

"There have been others besides Cassandra then?" Joe asked.

"Not in the same manner. I used physical force to defend myself recently, and another time last year when I defended my sister's honour."

"How did you feel in those circumstances?"

"Um... I guess I felt good. It felt satisfying and made me feel powerful," Jolene admitted.

"And you like men too?" Joe asked.

Where is this going?

"Sure. Cassandra was the only woman I've ever been with. I had boyfriends before her."

"Would you like to hit a man the way you did to Cassandra?"

Does he want to use me to punish someone, the same as he did to me?

"I'm open to the idea. What I did to Cassandra was more like spanking than hitting, though," Jolene replied tentatively, not quite understanding what he might be hinting at and hoping to leave her options open so she could go either way depending on what he said next.

"Would you like to spank me?" Joe asked.

Is this a test?

"Do you want me to spank you, Joe?" Jolene asked, now feeling quite puzzled and nervous.

"If you are a woman who finds pleasure in such things, I think I am a man who may find that quality equally pleasurable," Joe replied with a wry smile.

Joe took his apron off and then started undoing his pants. He paused briefly and looked at her again.

"You can say no if you do not want this," he offered.

Jolene now felt confident she knew what he wanted.

"Drop those pants and get across my lap, Joe!" she ordered in her best school mistress voice as she moved to one of the dining chairs.

Joe's face brightened at that, and moments later he lay across her lap with his trousers around his ankles. Jolene tried an experimental slap across his buttocks.

"You hit like a girl," Joe taunted. "Remember the whipping I gave you, buttana? Now is your chance to repay me."

That was enough for Jolene. She immediately set about spanking him with everything she had. Each blow caused a most satisfying jolt through his body. A smile spread across her face. Her fantasy had come true!

She suddenly felt his erection against her thigh. Joe felt it too. It was the first erection he'd had in years without chemical assistance. Then to Jolene's surprise, he dropped from her lap and kneeled on the floor, before gently pushing her legs apart and going down on her. To her greater surprise she was up for it. Spanking Joe had gotten her quite aroused, and she pulled his face into her pussy while she wriggled forward in the chair and spread her legs further apart. For a moment she remembered who Joe was and a stab of fear spread through her body, but it was forgotten as waves of orgasmic pleasure took over.

As her orgasm subsided, she was surprised again as Joe once again positioned himself across her lap. He was still every bit as hard as before, and she felt him rubbing his erection against her leg as she commenced spanking him again. Each spank caused him to thrust back and forth. Moments later she heard him grunt and felt his semen spilling over her thigh.

"More wine?" he asked as he stood up and wiped himself with a tissue before handing the box to Jolene.

"That would be lovely thanks, Joe," Jolene replied, now feeling a lot more relaxed in his presence. She cleaned his mess from her leg and accepted the glass.

"Need I say, this stays between us," Joe warned as he took a seat beside her. "Cassandra or anyone else cannot learn of this. If they do, we cannot be friends anymore. Understood?"

"I understand," Jolene replied without hesitation.

"May we meet again like this?" he asked.

"I would very much like that, yes," Jolene replied honestly. While the encounter was brief and he was twice her age, not to mention being her former girlfriend's father and the cause of a lot of anxiety over the last few months, it had been a truly satisfying and highly arousing experience. The power play was bizarre but also intense. She was definitely up for more. This might also open up opportunities for her. If she occupied a special place in Joe's life, who knew where that could take her? He wasn't someone she wanted to piss off though. She would have to tread carefully.

As she drove home, she realised she felt as if a weight had been lifted off her shoulders. The fear and stress she had been feeling about Joe now had a level of optimism. He could be her ticket to improving a lot of things about her life, and for the Crescent group as a whole.

Cassandra rushed up to her as she arrived back home.

"You ok, girl? Did everything work out?" she asked with some concern.

"Yes, fine actually," Jolene replied with a reassuring smile. "We talked, and I feel a lot better about things now. You're right about him looking after us, I think."

"Told you," Cassandra affirmed. "He only ever invites people to his house if he wants to be friends. Did he cook for you?"

"He did yes," Jolene confirmed. "Spaghetti."

"Pa makes the best spaghetti," Cassandra responded, drooling slightly at the thought. "If he cooked for you, then you're practically family now."

About an hour later there was a knock on the door from a florist with a huge bunch of flowers addressed to Jolene. The others all wanted to know who had sent them, but she just smiled and explained that the meeting with Joe had gone very well, and she was now satisfied that going into business with him was a good idea after all.