All Comments on 'Casey's Rise Ch. 11'

by velcrofist

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bernstein !

I hope Bernstein will be soon condemned to be a nudist !! The supreme irony...

Casey deserve to succeed, Jolene and Joe a kinky love.

Be careful to not transform the Crescent Girl in whores. For me that was not the message.

And for an upcoming BDSM series, how does that fit in ? Or a revenge one on character like Bernstein ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Real world now

My comment yesterday although accepted didn't seem to make it I enjoyed this chapter. The real daily operation is harder than it looks especially when the new business unusual. Jolene, although she is a problem, is needed at this point until Casey is able to learn how to run the business completely. Jolene I still feel could create a niche at the resort becoming the dominatrix catering to a select group. If that isn't the dark direction then maybe Cassandra is right its time to sell Jolene.

velcrofistvelcrofistalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Re: Bernstein !

The final chapter should publish in less than 24 hours so I won't give away any spoilers. ;)

For a third book. Well let's just say the Crescent and what Casey stands for won't change but Jolene could be a bit of a wild card with her new relationship with Joe, which maybe leaves an opening for some of the old Jolene to re-emerge. I know some people want a swing back to the original non-consensual genre but others prefer the direction it's gone in now. I think I can do both, and I have a plot to do just that worked out already which I'm adding the final touches to. I'm not sure I'll write it yet though. In trying to please both camps I could end up disappointing both, and I kind of like the idea of leaving it where it is. We'll see...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservelcrofist@velcrofist
I generally write stories with a reluctant ENF (embarrassed nude female) with public nudity & sex theme, but other things will creep in there from time to time, even a little femdom. One of the key elements of my plots is to imagine what a world would be like if certain bizarr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES