All Comments on 'Casey's Rise Ch. 12'

by velcrofist

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great ending

Congratulations and well done. I have read many stories on this site over the years and I have been frustrated so many times with so many incomplete stories. It was refreshing to see a complete story and I wish I could have have given you a 10 instead of a 5 you deserve it. Looking forward to your next story. Since this is erotic fiction I would love to see you embrace your darker side. Keep writing I'll keep reading your work. You have a very happy and satisfied fan.

Karen_48Karen_48over 3 years ago
Another great story

Really enjoyed this story. I hope that you plan to continue writing.

velcrofistvelcrofistover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Originally I wanted it to be a fairly dark tale but the main challenge for me in writing it was to have an actual story arc. That meant Casey would have to win in the end somehow, which in turn meant that it wasn't as hot for me as I would have liked. A few other people obviously feel the same judging by the number of down votes I get on some chapters. (Although it's impossible to be sure what the down votes mean sometimes).

I think I will write a third instalment in due course so I can revisit the darker story I originally wanted. I have the plot mostly figured out but I think for "hotness" it'll need to be mostly be character-driven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic Series.

I thoroughly enjoyed it all. Just curious as to what Joe did with Bernstein as his indent though?

velcrofistvelcrofistover 3 years agoAuthor
What happened to Bernstein?

Well, let's just say nothing good. Remember what he did to Jolene for just spanking Cassandra and having her pierced? Imagine what he'll do to someone who shot at Cassandra, not to mention what that someone did to Casey who he now considers family as well... Plus she interfered with a business that Joe is involved in.

That was going to be the last time anyone heard from Bernstein again but there could be worse things that could happen beyond vanishing... I might consider bringing her back into the story in the next instalment, but it's kind of fun to leave it there and let people draw their own conclusions. ;)

melsdadmelsdadover 3 years ago
read with an absolute excitment and interest as to what would happen next.

I've spent days reading the fall and the rise of Casey, what a great story, you need to be congratulated, you are definitely able to call yourself a writer. I wish I had your talent.

velcrofistvelcrofistover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks melsdad

Much appreciated. :)

XeenithXeenithover 3 years ago

well, I binge read the whole 2 stories in one go, and it was an awesome journey

I'm just sad that after what seemed to be a bit of a foreshadowing, there was never more anal past the plugs and once a dildo on the very start of the 1st part :p

CreepyThree123CreepyThree123about 3 years ago

Excellent. I didn’t want it to end. Your VN of this got me here, and I look forward to it, and now reading all your other stories.

velcrofistvelcrofistabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks CreepyThree123! :)

Oh, and Xeenith. I must have missed your comment originally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's kind of refreshing to see a victim who fights back, even if she is still a bit of a masochistic sub. So I like the idea, but not the execution. The reversal came a bit too suddenly, and the characters spent more or less zero time processing what they'd been through. There's a sort of trauma that comes from being forced to do something, even if one later derives enjoyment from it. You can skip dealing with that stuff if all you care about is sadistically enjoying the abuse of a victim who was dumb enough to fall for the scheme, but it becomes a lot harder to ignore when the victim reverses the situation and the audience is reminded of the fact that the victim, however naive in the beginning, did NOT want to do it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservelcrofist@velcrofist
I generally write stories with a reluctant ENF (embarrassed nude female) with public nudity & sex theme, but other things will creep in there from time to time, even a little femdom. One of the key elements of my plots is to imagine what a world would be like if certain bizarr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Casey's Rise Series Info