Casey's Rise Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He might give you a hard time about that. He seems to like being the bus driver."

"Lol, yes, I think you're right. He gets to be all protective, like he's everyone's personal bodyguard."

Casey's phone dinged a message, interrupting the old friends' customary morning chat.

"Everything ok?" asked Amelia.

"It's just Cass sending a love heart emoji," Casey smiled. "But I guess I should get moving anyway. There's no rest for the wicked."

Casey checked in on the security team at the front gate. The uniform hadn't changed much over the years. The girls were still naked apart from their caps, boots, and utility belts, and of course the thigh holsters holding Tasers. She smiled as she remembered the chaos of their opening days when wack-jobs had barred the gates. Then her smile wanned as her thoughts went to the events leading to the loss of her eye. Still, if it wasn't for that they might still be dealing with protesters, even to this day. Maybe the resort wouldn't have taken off at all if it wasn't for all of that and the publicity it had generated? The worst they had to deal with these days was the odd bit of graffiti sprayed on the wall outside, or maybe a peeping tom from time to time, but the security girls soon put a stop to any of that nonsense.

The guards thankfully had nothing to report so she made her way back to the reception desk.

"Hey, girlfriend. How are we doin'?" Cassandra asked on seeing her.

"Great," Casey replied as she stepped forward to give Cassandra a kiss. "How are things going here?"

"Casey, this here is Nancy," Cassandra replied, gesturing to the somewhat nervous girl standing naked beside her behind the desk. "She's only new so still gettin' used to this shit. I'm just showin' her the ropes up front here. She'll be mostly concierge and bellhop, but she's lookin' forward to gettin' her girl-thing happenin' on the web cam, and maybe some live action in the private members' lounge too, ain't you, Nance?"

"Uh... yeah," Nancy replied as she stepped forward to shake Casey's hand. "Oh my God. You're such a legend! I can't believe I get to meet you in person, let alone work for you!"

Casey laughed.

"So how are you finding being naked, Nancy? Has the piercing healed up ok? Cassandra's not being too hard on you, is she?"

"I'm shitting my pants a bit. Well, that's if I still had pants to shit," Nancy admitted with a laugh. "The piercing's fine. It stung a bit at first, but it seems to be better now. Cassandra's been wonderful. This would be so much harder without her and all of the wonderful girls around here. There's so much love and support. I feel like I'm part of a family here."

"You are part of a family," Casey responded. "Once a Crescent girl, always a Crescent girl. You have a home here for life now, and we will always be your sisters."

"I know, Casey. I'm so proud to be a part of all this, and I'm sure I'll get used to being nude in no time," Nancy replied.

Jolene suddenly emerged from her office, interrupting the conversation. She looked somewhat different these days too. The piercings in her nipples remained, but many hours in the gym had given way to a more slender and somewhat muscular figure. The biggest change though was her pitch-black hair, heavy eyeliner and the black BDSM triskelion tattoo covering most of her left shoulder. Black knee-length boots completed her look. Altogether she looked like a goth dominatrix, a look she no doubt went to great pains to maintain.

"Casey, I've got some quotes on the new building," Jolene began. "The bank has approved the mortgage on our boarding house so we can start construction straight away."

"That boarding house was quite the find," Casey replied. "It's within walking distance, and big enough to accommodate all of the girls, which freed up more rooms for guests. I don't want to lose it."

"It's safe," Jolene responded. "We're booked out more than a year from now, so money isn't a problem, but we need this new building with a second kitchen and restaurant ASAP."

"Indeed," Casey agreed. "When can we get the ball rolling?"

"Right away," Jolene replied. "I just need you to sign some forms. Joe, Greg, and Cassandra have signed already."

Casey followed Jolene back into her office and sat down in one of the luxurious chairs as she poured over the paperwork.

"You know, I was just thinking this morning about the first time you made me take my clothes off and walk out in public nude through the courthouse," Jolene commented as she watched her sister signing the forms after carefully reading each one. It was so typical of Casey to read through all of the legal jargon.

"Yes?" Casey responded.

"I hated you for that and I was going to get you back," Jolene admitted.

"I suspected as much," Casey replied as she looked up at Jolene's face to see what she might be alluding to.

"You changed my life, sis," Jolene continued as tears formed in her eyes. "I look around and I see what we've done here. Well, what you've done here. I could never have done this. You've created an empire that extends well beyond these walls. You've changed the world, Casey. Somehow you got everyone to not just accept female nudity but to respect it, and so many people are better off for having met you. I'm living a life now that I never could have dreamed. I'm in love with a man and he loves me, and I love you, Casey. You've given me happiness and a purpose. I feel like I've fulfilled my mission. I don't know how I can thank you for all of that. I'm so very proud of you."

"I know," Casey smiled, and the sisters hugged.

The end