All Comments on 'Cat's Dream Cum True'

by Shadoleopard

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
dfevansdfevansover 9 years ago
Too much

WAY Too much description. You lost me on the third paragraph. Hint: let the reader fill in the details. Just give a good General over scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Trying again

Story line and content are fine, the writing needs serious help. Mixed tense, jumbhled POV, irregular flow, and way too much filler that simply detracts from what I think will be a long story line. I finished reading this, but did not enjoy it. Give it another go, and find an editor to help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ignore the negative comments

I read a lot of comments in this site that focus on the mechanics of grammar and storytelling. Those are easy criticisms requiring little thought and less relevance. You wrote a story with a little bit of science fiction, enough to let Cat's stated fantasies come true within the parameters of a quasi-normal relationship between two people. It was an interesting idea, well executed into a compelling narrative that we all read. The exactness of the English may be an area for improvement, but the truth is that most people, even those negative commenters, don't speak or write that way. You took a risk in publishing your story, and your premise and composition delivered. Ignore the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I loved it

Omg that was so amazing gave me the strongest erection I ever had in my whole life

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous