Caught in the Game

Story Info
Payback turns into so much more.
6.5k words
4.52
13.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trapped at the game.

"I just can't believe she would do this after 6 years." Justine was crying on her friend Kelly's couch , her eyes red and tears openly streaming down. Rebecca, her lover and mistress of the past 6 years had just left her that morning, and by text message no less. She had gotten no sign that anything was wrong before waking up this morning to the message that it was all over.

Justine was a pretty short blonde girl with ample cleavage and a ready smile that could light up any room she was in. At 28, she had discovered BDSM early in life, introduced to it by an older lover while she was still in her late teens. While she had first been attracted to the aspect of having control over her lovers, Rebecca has thus far been the first and only woman to bring out the other side in her. She has been more than a Domme to Justine. At 45 she had also been a mentor and a guide into the world of BDSM. They had explored, discovered, laughed, cried and otherwise shared all of life's trials and tribulations over the past six years together.

Rebecca's text this morning had thrown that all away. Justine was just not what she was looking for in a submissive any more. They had settled more and more into a casual relationship, where at first they had been Mistress and slave 24/7., now they could spend months without engaging in any kinky activity. Justine had been eager for it too, but Rebecca always seemed too tired, or too busy to engage in all the wonderful things they had shared in the past.

Kelly meanwhile was torn. She hated seeing her childhood friend like this. Justine and her had been best friends since they had gotten into a fight and made up in preschool. Two days later the argument was forgotten and a friendship which had survived the test of time was born. They had shared heartbreaks and joys, tears and laughter. She was distraught now seeing her best friend this way. Especially since she had seen Rebecca last week with her new toy, a 25 year old brunette whom she had been walking around on a leash. Kelly had wanted to tell her friend. However, she felt this was not the sort of thing you told someone over the phone, but the text this morning had come before she had been able to talk to Justine face to face.

Although they were the same age, Kelly was everything Justine was not physically. She stood a statuesque five foot ten, with long slender toned legs . Her hair was almost scarlet red and her eyes were the color of pure sapphires. She had a unique beauty about her that she seemed mostly indifferent to, although in truth it was due to her natural shyness, which was another way in which she differed from her best friend. She saw how others looked at her and how they reacted but she just lacked the confidence to act upon it, especially when she did not know someone.

There was another reason Kelly was torn, one she had kept hidden even from her best friend. A hidden desire which burned inside of her. She had never really considered it when she was younger but since she had known about Justine's relationship with Rebecca, the thought had been more and more in her mind. She was attracted to the idea of an alternative relationship.

Kelly hesitated a few more moments and then decided. She was Justine's best friend and as such she owed it to her friend to tell her what was going on, even if it hurt a little. She began awkwardly "Listen Just... there is something I really need to tell you. It's not going to be easy but I think I have to tell you this if I am to be any kind of friend to you." She told Justine everything then, leaving nothing out as her friend listened, fully attentive.

When she was done she knew she had done the right thing, Justine deserved to know. Her friend's face had gone white as she told and she was clenching at the hem of her skirt white blood drained knuckles as she processed all she had been told. Justine's lower lip was trembling as well. She nodded, stood up and walked to the kitchen which was adjoining the living room. She poured herself a tall glass of water, drained it in one series of gulps, poured herself another and did the same with this one.

Kelly stood and went to the kitchen as well. When Justine had finished with her glasses of water she stepped in behind her and wrapped her arms around the shorter woman. The lovely blonde simply let out a sigh and asked "what did I do to deserve this Kel?" Her voice was soft and unsure as she asked, and she trembled gently in the redhead's arms. Kelly just held her tighter as a response and after a few seconds felt Justine relax.

Kelly brought up on hand to stroke her best friend's hair softly and leaned in to gently kiss the top of her head "You did nothing at all wrong, darling. Rebecca is an idiot for discarding something as wonderful as what she had with you. You're beautiful, smart, funny, caring and I could tell how devoted you were to her. She will regret this before long."

The heartbroken girl let out a loud sigh and leaned back against her friend, turning slightly in the hug and resting her head on her friend's chest "I love you Kel, You are the best friend a girl could ever ask for." Her breathing calmed and she closed her eyes, enjoying the warmth of the loving embrace. Kelly had a way to make her feel better no matter what the situation.

Her best friend's mind was racing however. Holding the newly single submissive in her arms like this was awaking desires inside of her which she has long denied. Yes Justine was her best friend but she was also a beautiful woman, one Kelly very much wished to make her own. Justine's relationship with her former Mistress had awakened these desires in her and she yearned for her deeply. She was looking for something to say when Justine let out another loud sigh and whispered "Why can't love be as easy as friendship? I know you would never do anything to hurt me.. Why can't I find someone like you to love me?"

Kelly slid a trembling hand down her best friends back and rested it just above her ass. She was breathing hard now and her other arm pulled Justine closer to her. She hesitated only a moment to move her hand down onto the shorter girl's ass, cupping it gently and kneading it softly. To her surprise and delight her friend did not pull away or say a word. Justine let out a soft sigh and nuzzled her head into her friend's shoulder.

The young blonde was speechless when she felt her best friend's hand on her ass. She was conflicted and torn. While she did enjoy the soft touch of Kelly's hand, this was also so unexpected and strange. She had never thought of her lifelong friend in such a fashion. After a few moments she pulled away and smiled gently to Kelly.

Kelly smiled back and a sudden idea sparked in her mind "Justy... I think you should become my slave." the other girl looked back at her with a look of stunned surprise in her eyes. She opened her mouth to start to protest but Kelly put a finger to her lip to silence her.

"Listen to me, Justine. I am not really going to be your Mistress but I think it would be a great way to get back at Rebecca for what she has put you through lately. We could just pretend to be Mistress and slave. No woman likes to be replaced by a younger, more beautiful girl and we both know I am way prettier than Rebecca." She laughed and gave her friend a disarming look as she reached out to stroke her hair softly. She could tell Justine was thinking of it as their eyes met.

The taller red headed beauty smiled sweetly to her friend "Just think about it ok sweetie? I love you and I want you to be happy." She reached up and gave the shorter girl a gentle caress on her cheek before leaning in and gently kissing her cheek. She stepped away and glanced at her phone.

She asked her friend if she would be alright, telling her she needed to head into work but wanted Justine to call her later when she got home. The other girl nodded and said she would be okay. As Kelly left she felt a little guilty about how the whole situation had ended but she was also glad she had suggested this. She had been in love with Justine for years and was beginning to form a little plan in the back of her head to finally make the pretty thing hers. Of course she cared for her best friend's wellbeing too and sincerely wanted to make her happy.

For her part Justine was a bit shocked. She could not get the words Kelly has spoken to her out of her head. She was angry and did want to get back at Rebecca and her friend's words did make sense. After all her former lover had moved on, why shouldn't she? Even if it was only make believe.

She drew herself a hot bath and made herself a cup of warm tea. She returned to the bathroom and put a foot into the warm water, letting out a soft gasp as the heat surprised her. She had always loved to take very hot baths but the first contact with the water was always a bit of a shock to her skin. She slowly lowered herself down into the bath and let her body adjust to the temperature. Within a few moments the water started to feel wonderful as she took a deep sip of her tea.

She started to ponder her best friend's offer more seriously. Why shouldn't she get some payback at the woman who had hurt her so much? Besides it might be a fun experience to share with Kelly. She always had found her best friend very beautiful and it might be a welcome change of pace. She even had to admit to herself, in the privacy of her own bath, that she found the idea a little arousing.

Thirty minutes later, when she got out of her tub and dried off, she had quite decided that she would take Kelly up on her offer. She could almost imagine the look on Rebecca's face when she would kneel down in front of her best friend and call her Mistress. It was going to be priceless. As the day wore on though she began to have doubts once more. How would Rebecca even know what she was doing? It's not as if her former Mistress and her best friend were close and hung out together. Sure they knew each other and seemed to like one another enough when she and Rebecca had been together, but Justine had always been the common bond in that relationship. Now that Rebecca and her were no longer dating, the two had no reason to talk to one another, let alone get together for an evening.

She was also worried about how Kelly would act as a Dominatrix. Sure she was confident and self assured but she had always been so kind to Justine and the young blonde could not find herself imagining the other woman ever hurting a fly, let alone another person. She thought of the tall redhead dressed in a latex catsuit wielding a whip awkwardly and could not help but giggle. It just seemed so different from the girl she had grown up with and loved as a sister.

The afternoon went by and she wrestled with the idea, for every reason why she had a reason why she should not. By late afternoon she was determined to put the thought out of her mind and move on with her life. At least until she logged onto social media to check her accounts. Her jaw dropped as she saw what Rebecca had posted.

It was a picture of herself with her new lover, a young and pretty brown haired creature, with shapely curves and an airhead smile. Justine disliked her immediately but in all honesty she might have been a bit biased. What hurt the most however was one of the comments under the picture. It read "I love you Becca, this has been the happiest year of my life." One year?!? It had been a whole year? It took Justine a few moments to realize she was digging her nails into the wood of her desk as she stared at the picture on her computer screen.

She suddenly could not wait until Kelly got off work. She picked up her phone and texted her friend a quick message."Let's do it, I want to get back at that cheating bitch!!"

She set the phone done and went to bed, crying herself to sleep as she tried to come to terms with what she just saw. She slept the rest of the afternoon and only awoke when her phone started ringing. She rolled over in her bed, searching for it a bit in the covers and under the pillows.She finally found it beside her bed on the ground and brought it to her ear. It was Kelly.

"I just got your message darling. Did something happen?" her friend asked and listened as Justine told her about logging on and seeing her account, about the picture and especially about that caption which had hurt her so badly. Kelly listened without a word as she was told about the whole situation.

When Justine was done relating the whole episode, Kelly took a deep breath and asked "so now you want to get back at the lying, cheating bitch?" Her friend replied she did but had no idea how that could be achieved.

Kelly let out a gentle laugh and said gently "You just let Miss Kelly worry about that sweetheart, and you be ready when I tell you it's time." Justine laughed as well and could do nothing but smile as her friend seemed to have a plan. Over the years she had learned that when Kelly set her mind to it, she usually accomplished what she set out to do.

Kelly's voice shook Justine from her reverie "Are you still there sweetheart?" With a start she realized she had been daydreaming . She laughed and told her friend that she was still there and was looking forward to this. It was true she had to admit to herself, even if she had no idea how Kelly planned to pull this off.

They talked a while longer and hung up, Kelly promising to let Justine know as soon as the opportunity to put their plan in motion came up.

Over the next few weeks the two friends saw one another regularly. Kelly never broached the subject again and Justine assumed that she had set it aside. She could not help but feel a little disappointed but also was at least a little relieved. She decided that she would let matters lie if Kelly did not bring it up. She had almost put the matter out of her mind until a full month later.

It was late on a Thursday night and her phone rang just as she got out of the shower. She answered to hear Kelly's voice at the other end of the line. With a giggle the red haired beauty greeted her "Hello slave, are you ready to serve Mistress Kelly soon?' She burst out laughing but Justine's heart did a somersault in her chest. She blurted out something incomprehensible which simply made her friend laugh more.

Kelly giggled some more and went on "Relax darling, I was just teasing. There is an event coming up at Club ChainZ this weekend and I have it on good authority that Rebecca and her new pet will be there, I thought you might want to set our plan in motion." Justine felt her throat go dry and she paused for a long second, licking her lips gently before finally answering that she would attend with her friend.

Kelly was delighted and took up the conversation again "Great, I'll be at your place Saturday at seven sharp so we can get ready. Don't worry we are going to have a lot of fun and make that stupid bitch regret she ever hurt you. See you soon love." Justine wished her besty good night and hung up the phone. She was nervous , excited, scared and aroused all at the same time as she thought of the upcoming evening.

Friday and Saturday seemed to drag on forever as the young blonde continuously looked at her phone. The minutes seemed to drag by as she found herself looking forward to the evening more and more. She could not wait to see the look on Rebecca's face when she walked in with Kelly. Correction, she thought with a giggle, Mistress Kelly. It was funny to think of her friend as the dominant type but she supposed she would discover that side of her tomorrow night. In the worst case scenario this would prove an interesting evening.

Kelly shortened the wait a bit as she actually showed up about an hour early with some takeout food. She was all smiles as she pulled off her long grey wool overcoat to reveal something out of a fetischists dream. She wore a tight form hugging dark blue latex mini dress which left very little to the imagination and a pair of four inch heels with straps running up around her ankles to her mid calf. Her dress had a slender keyhole neckline which ran all the way down to just above her navel, teasing yet revealing nothing really.

"Y-y-you look amazing Kelly" Justine stammered out. They had been friends over twenty years and truth be told, she had never seen her friend wear anything even remotely resembling this. She certainly looked the part of the powerful Domme.

Kelly then reached into the coat and pulled out a bag from one of the many pockets. "I chose your outfit for the evening, dear." Justine was a bit surprised. Her friend had never shown much interest in what she wore. She had actually set out a short black dress with an open back and spaghetti straps, along with a pair of black 'fuck me' heels and some rather daring black lace underwear on her bed for tonight.

The statuesque beauty looked at Justine and gave her ass a gentle grope and a giggle "Let's have dinner and then you can get changed dear. Mistress cannot wait to see what it looks like on you." Justine gave her a slight smile and told her to calm down and wait till they were at the club.

Kelly laughed loudly and smiled wide "I am just getting in character darling. Do not forget this will be the first time for me, I need to feel the terrain out a bit before we get there." Kelly acted playful but she sensed an urge to grab her friend, pull her over her lap and spank her ass till it was red for talking back. She felt a deep desire to control the girl. She wanted this so badly.

Her friend was torn as well. Seeing the girl she had shared so much with in this new light. Part of her wanted to stop this, to preserve their friendship as is, to not risk what this evening might potentially bring. But it was easily overpowered by her desire to dive deeper and see where this would lead. A growing part of her wanted to explore this new dimension to their relationship.

She took the bag and set it aside as they set the table. It seemed to Justine that Kelly took every opportunity to brush against her. Every contact they had sent jolts of electric desire through her.whole body and it was all she could do not to pull her friend to her and kiss her. This was supposed to be a game, the young blonde reminded herself, just a way to get back at Rebecca for all the pain she had caused. How strange was it that thoughts of Rebecca were the furthest thing from her mind at that very moment.

Dinner seemed to drag on. Justine could not wait to see what outfit her Mistress for the evening had chosen for her. The food was delicious of course. Kelly had taken the care to order from Justine's favorite thai restaurant and as always the subtle spices and texture of the asian cuisine seemed to just melt on her tongue, driving her to a further state of euphoric pleasure. But all this paled in comparison to her desire to see what she would be wearing for the evening.

They finally finished their meal and both sat in quiet contemplation of what the evening would bring. It was several minutes before Kelly looked into Justine's eyes with a devious smile and said softly "Time to go get changed my dear. We will leave when you are ready."

With a deep sigh to calm her nerves, Justine picked up the bag and stepped into her room to get changed. She opened the bag and looked inside. She almost swooned as her nose caught the smell of brand new latex. She carefully reached in and pulled out a beautiful black latex bodysuit. She laid it out on the bed and looked back in the bag, pulling out a small latex half mask in a matching color which she carefully placed on the bed next to the latex body suit. She looked into the bag and pulled out the last item, A pair of beautiful black leather boots were the last touch to the ensemble Kelly, no Mistress Kelly, had selected for her.

With trembling hands she picked up the body suit and walked over to her dresser. She picked up a container of baby powder and noted with a sigh it was almost empty. She would need to buy more soon, but there was plenty for her purposes tonight. She sprinkled some on the latex bodysuit, applying it generously. She pulled the legs on slowly one after the other, inching it up her body slowly. It was tight but she wiggled and twisted until it had slid high enough up her leg. She slid her arms into the sleeves and pulled the piece of clothing into place over her shoulders. Thankfully Mistress Kelly had selected a piece with a front zipper which was very well concealed. She has selected something which was undeniably high quality. The bodysuit was long sleeved but cut above the knees, and Justine picked up the supple leather boots and slid them on, finding they were a perfect fit to her petite feet. There was an upside to having a domina Who knew her as well as she did herself. When she was done with the boots, Justine pulled on the leather half mask. She took a glance in the mirror and liked what she saw. Now she just hoped Kelly would too.

12