Caught in the Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her new mistress was indeed pleased when Justine emerged from her bedroom. Kelly threw her a beautiful smile and told her how beautiful she looked. It has been years since the last time Rebecca told her how pretty she looked. Justine found the compliment along with her latex outfit set her skin ablaze.

"Well my dear I think it is high time we headed out. We don't want to be late for a first appearance as Mistress and slave now do we?" Kelly took her by the hand and Justine felt her heart skip a beat. She could not deny that she Was looking forward to this evening as she had not looked forward to anything in a very very long time.

The drive to the club seemed to take forever. Both girls were Now taken with nervous butterflies which fluttered around their stomachs. The friends did not talk as they were lost in their thoughts of what route this evening would take. Kelly drove struggling to keep her attention on the road rather than on her best friend sitting in the seat next to her, the very embodiment of the hidden desires she had kept hidden over the last several years.

They pulled into the parking lot at Club ChainZ and Justine held her breath for a few moments. Rebecca and her had been semi regulars at the club for all the time they had been an item and the blonde submissive had never seen the club so packed. The small parking lot was almost full and vehicles were parked on either side of the street for almost a full block. Kelly and her were luckily able to get a space in the main parking lot as someone pulled out just as they arrived. Kelly quickly parked the car and turned to smile to her best friend "You look stunning Justine, but there is only one thing needed to complete the outfit."

Kelly opened the glove compartment and pulled out a small beautiful crafted leather case. She held out her hands to her best friend and smiled as she told her to open it. Justine's fingers were slightly shaking as she reached out to lift the case's lid. Inside was a beautiful red leather collar with Kelly's name in black stitching worked into it. The collar's buckle was silver coloured and the front of the collar had a lovely golden 'J' set in the front of it.

Justine was stunned, She has seen slave collars before but this one was obviously a unique creation and must have cost a small fortune to her friend. The craftsmanship was exquisite and the materials were obviously chosen with care. She lifted her gaze to protest that she could not accept this but Kelly just shook her head and lifted the collar from the case. Her eyes told the shorter woman that this was not the time to argue as she leaned forth and gently kissed the submissive woman on the lips as she attached the collar around her neck.

The young blonde fairly swooned as the collar was placed around her neck. "It's beautiful Mistress." she said in a shaky voice. She did not even notice that she had called her best friend Mistress for the first time, so overtaken she was with the emotion. The fact was far from lost on Kelly however, who moved away from her slowly, her eyes locked on Justine's.

The two women stared at one another in the dark car for a few moments. The new Mistress finally spoke first "You look amazing, Justine." Justine for her part was already starting to wonder how much of this was for Rebecca's benefit and how much was actually genuine desire the longtime friends were starting to feel for one another. She had to admit that the brief kiss had sent a jolt through her body unlike anything she had felt in a very long time.

Kelly and Justine got out of the car. The night air was cool but not unpleasantly so. Kelly stepped around the car and faced her new submissive, opening her clutch purse and looking around inside. She found what she was looking for within a few seconds and pulled out a long chain linked leash. She reached out her hand and gently stroked the shorter woman's cheek. Her other hand, holding the leash, reached up and slowly attached it to her collar. She turned and without a word gave a sharp tug on it. Justine did not have to be told what she was expected to do and followed docilely.

The door opened and Justine looked around the familiar room. The place was packed tonight with almost all the tables and booths occupied along with a large gathering of people at the bar and the dance/show area. The club itself had a large central area for those who wished to dance or for BDSM play (usually not both at the same time). There were Saint Andrew's crosses, horses, spanking benches and even a rack at various points around the dance floor, all mounted on wheels to be able to be rolled out to offer a nice vantage point to all in the club. Off to the left was the bar and at the far end from the entrance was the area where most of the tables and booths were located. Several speakers in the room were pumping out loud music, albeit not obnoxiously loud. Several other adjoining rooms were linked to the main one, for those who wanted a bit more of an intimate experience. Some were themed and beautifully furnished.

Justine glanced over at Kelly for who it was the very first time she had entered the club. The novice Domme was wide eyed as she looked around the room. Justine reached over and took her best friend's hand in hers "I'm here with you Kel." She said, loudly enough for her friend to hear but not loud enough for anyone else to pick up. Her friend returned her smile for a moment, and then her face once again took up the facade of Mistress Kelly.

The young Domme led her slave across the room. They could sense the looks of many upon them. Looks of envy and desire. Kelly and Justine were both young beautiful women and quite frankly dressed as they were this evening they looked like something out of a BDSM dream. Mistress Kelly walked with one hand held up, holding the trailing submissive on a shortened leash. Justine followed obediently, conscious of the gazes of those they passed. The fetish community was fairly small in their region and the arrival of a statuesque, unknown, red haired Goddess like Kelly was not something which would go unnoticed.

Justine had her moment of elated triumph as they walked past a booth. She noticed Rebecca turn away from her submissive and openly stare as Kelly led her slave across the room. She would savor the look of disbelief on her former Domme's face for a long, long time.

They had almost crossed the entire room when a familiar voice called out to them. Justine turned and saw Helen, an older dominant and a long time friend of Rebecca and hers. Kelly heard as well and they decided to walk over to introduce themselves. The collared blonde introduced her best friend as Mistress Kelly for the first time. There was something erotic about doing it so and Justine found herself hoping it would not be the last. Kelly and Helen embraced as if they were longtime friends and the older woman invited the two girls to sit with her and her submissive, a slender asian girl half her age with long silky black hair down to her lower back.

Kelly had a seat next to Helen and the two submissives knelt on soft cushions provided for them next to the booth. Kelly listened as Helen led the conversation, asking questions as she got to know the new girl on the scene. Kelly reached down and stroked her pet's hair gently as she spoke with the Domme.

Justine for her part was ecstatic. Her best friend had never touched her this way, but here in the club with everyone looking on she did not want it to stop. No caress Rebecca had ever given her had ever given her a feeling like this. It had been arousing for sure but something had always felt forced. With Mistress Kelly everything was just so beautiful and natural.

A sudden command from her Mistress drew her from her reverie. Kelly ordered her to stand and go get her and Helen a drink. The young submissive asked the Dommes what they wish to drink. When the two women responded, Justine lowered her head slightly to Mistress Kelly and responded with an eager "Yes, Mistress!"

She crossed the crowded room and stepped up to the bar. The barmaid, A young raven haired beauty, took her order with a dazzling smile. Justine paid for the two drinks and left a generous tip before picking them up and heading back across the room.

She had not gotten very far when she was intercepted by Rebecca. The older woman scowled at her. " I do not know what you were trying to pull coming here with her but you are not fooling me. Why are you even here?"

Justine returned her gaze coolly. " Why does it bother you so much anyhow Rebecca? You have moved on and so have I. I have nothing else to say to you honestly and I hope you're happy. Now if you don't mind I have to get back to my Mistress."

Justine brushed by Rebecca and did not look back as she headed towards her Mistress's table. She knelt before Mistress Kelly and offered a drink to both Dommes.

Mistress Kelly took the offering and smiled at her slave. She reached down and stroked Justine's blonde hair, a gesture filled with love and tenderness. Her young submissive responded with a gentle kiss to her Mistress's hand.

When Helen and Kelly had finished Their drinks, Justine was led out onto the dance floor. Mistress Kelly hugged her clothes as they began to dance, her hands moving suggestively over the latex clad body of her ever more eager submissive. Justine was extremely aroused as her Mistress's hands Rubbed her ass and kneaded her breasts.

For her part Kelly could see the need and lust reflected it in her slave's eyes. She can sense the growling need in the girls soft moans and groans. Attaching her leash once more to her collar, she let the shapely young woman off towards one of the back rooms That Helen had told her about while Justine had been getting drinks.

The room was a well-stocked dungeon with several nasty looking installations. Some modified stocks immediately caught Kelly's eyes. Without a word she led Justine to them. The stocks were attached to a small bench. Upon which to submissive could be made to kneel. Kelly ordered her slave into position and carefully locked her into the Stocks. She then fastened some leather bindings to her legs to keep them in place.The girl was trapped kneeling on the device, with hands and head securely locked in the stock

Kelly leaned in close to her slave's ear and whispered "I have been dreaming of doing this for so long, darling." She stepped over to the nearby wall where instruments had been hung for use by the room's occupants. She selected a well used leather tipped riding crop and tapped it a few times experimentally in her hand as she approached the helpless Justine.

She ran the crop along the latex encased skin of the helpless sub, teasing her and feeling her body shiver under the gentle caress of the leather tip of the crop. The thin latex bodysuit did nothing to lessen the sensations the crop was giving the bound blonde, much less when MIstress Kelly decided to pull it back and swung it firmly against Justine's ass. She was rewarded with a sharp gasp as the crop struck the mark, She pulled her hand back and swung it again, this time against her upper thigh. Justine writhed and wriggled in the restrictive binding but was helpless to do anything but endure the cropping.

For Justine every firm smack of the crop against her body was a wave of pain and pleasure mixed together. She had always been a deep masochist and usually needed much more than the crop to get off, but for some reason she was very deeply aroused by even the light cropping she was receiving. The crop bit into her ass a dozen more times and by the end she was moaning in arousal as she felt the juices of her pussy running down the insides of her thighs inside the latex body suit.

Mistress Kelly stepped around her helplessly bound pet, tracing her fingers over the girl's back. Her gaze took in the beautiful sight of Justine strictly trapped and at her utter mercy and decided it was time to move to the next level. Besides if what she sensed from her slave was correct, the girl would be more than eager to take this next step.

Kelly walked back to where she had left her things when she entered the room and picked up a small bag which she carefully opened up. She reached inside and pulled out a modest 6 inch blue strap on, which she carefully fastened around her waist. She stepped behind Justine and reached for her crotch, pulling down a zipper and exposing her bare sex. As she did so she breathed in the scent of her friend's arousal and brought a finger up to caress her dripping quim. She brought the tip of her strap on to her friend's pussy and slowly pushed into her. She could hardly believe how tight her slave was as she inched her way into her.

Justine was moaning in arousal as the rubber cock slid deeper into her. Her body tensed as she struggled against her bonds hopelessly. Her arousal was waxing as her Mistress slid the cock into her. She felt Kelly pull it back suddenly and breathed in relief. The sensation was very short lived as Kelly thrust it back home hard, driving it all the way in this time. The whole contraption shook as the helpless slave bucked in the machine.

Kelly placed a hand on her back and dragged her nails down gently, all the while thrusting and pulling back with her hips. The helpless Justine was screaming now in passionate, fiery lust. "Please Mistress Kelly, please fuck your desperate slave into the most intense orgasm ever!!"

Kelly did not need to be asked twice as she drove in with renewed intensity. The bound slave responded to her Mistress's rough pounding as expected , her body writhing and twisting as much as the tight straps and the stocks permitted. She arched a little, her back curbing beautifully as her orgasm overtook her. She screamed her pleasure as her body spasmed. Kelly pulled out and leaned over her, hugging her friend, her lover, her slave.

The girls lay like this for a long time. They were both spent emotionally as well as physically. They had come to an unspoken agreement and both knew that their lives, as well as their relationship had been changed forever. Each of them wondered, lost in her own thoughts, where this new dimension to their dynamic would lead them. Neither of them doubted for a second that the journey would be most wonderful. And that they would discover it together.

To be continued...

12