All Comments on 'Christmas Threesome'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unusual but excellent

A sweet bitter/sweet story. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

1. Maybe but not so much. 2. Yes! 3. Yes!

AllintheheadAllintheheadover 7 years ago
Hmm

Good story. Id be satisfied with options 1 or 2 if you write a continuation but i'd think after how this one ended number 3 doesn't quite fit

beau6beau6over 7 years ago
Good

Pretty good. Well written. Option 2 would be my choice.

nucemnucemover 7 years ago
Loved it

Yes, please continue with option 1 or 2.

peebeeandrollopeebeeandrolloover 7 years ago
Lulu

Throughout the story I always thought the threesome would include Lulu.

I really loved the Grandma twist, it was also well written.

I'd love more chapters for both 1 and 2. 3 sounds as if it could be, Especially if Olivia askes to be shown Whar Millie got up too each Christmas eve

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent and caring story

Thanks for writing and sharing it. I'd like to read more ... I like the way you wonder...

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Is this a really incest?

Is this story a tale of incest?

I do not think so, I rather think it's a love story, Ric has overcome a great chasm for Pepper's grandmother, and Pepper has discovered that she does not dislike women, at least in the company of Ric.

It may sound perverse, but my options to continue with this story are 3 and then 2, and better yet, the two combined in the order listed. Olivia discovered the sex shared by all three and then became involved, later including Lulu, but with her back to the girls' father.

5* for you.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

radmadradmadover 7 years ago
Definitely option 3

Option 3!

alancwisealancwiseover 7 years ago
More!!

1 & 2 please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Option 3

Olivia already new about her mother and aunt, and was listening this time!

Option 1 above option 2. Far too soon for Pepper to be sharing Ric with sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done!

I think you should write a chapter on each option. They all sound like they are worth exploring. I enjoyed this story very much. It was well written. The author did an excellent job of conveying Ric's discomfort during the threesome and I found myself snickering at his exploits. I look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
3,2,1

3. Olivia knows about her parents and aunt, puts 2 and 2 together, and have a one off get together. A time to share, but keeps it special. 2. Ric, Pepper and Lulu talk about what happened and move into a once a year arrangement. Kindred spirits/family legacy. 1. Back to real life. Eventually have threesome with Amber, possibly leading to a relationship amongst the three of them.

Regardless, I enjoyed the story (although I wasn'tt a fan of how often she used "if you love me"). Thank you.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 7 years ago
Enjoyed it!

I say yes to all three queries as possible scenes in an ensuing chapter. Well written. Kudos!! Yay for vagina sweaters, lol.

krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58over 7 years ago
All The Way

Follow all three premises, and explore their love fully.

Let's find how much the family loves each other, and let Pepper explore her new sapphic interest. Ric seems more than willing to share.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 7 years ago
Touching story

And probably an eye-opener for Pepper. What they did for Millie was a real act of love. A believable and unique way to overcome the social conditioning. Bravo.

Squirrel has other connotations, too. Current urban slang for squirrel isn't very flattering. That said -- and I don't know the etymology, but around the late 19th - early 20th century, there was a regionalism used in central SE USA: saying one was pregnant was considered too confrontational, so a woman was "with squirrel" -- perhaps because she buried the nut?

Vagina sweater, as pointed out by WindySwimming, is a vastly amusing descriptor.

I would expect that Pepper would have had a frank discussion with her mother about what happened, but do not think it would lead to anything with her mother and/or parents. Since Irene appeared to have died long before the story takes place, the nature of Millie and Robert's relationship with Irene might be a surprise to the sisters Olivia and Yvonne.

The story stands on its own. But if you feel inclined, some thoughts to consider.

As the characters have been presented, for anything to happen with Amber, Pepper would have to see her roommate as family before sharing her man with someone else -- though Pepper does seem to take the sorority thing rather seriously. It could happen if Amber joins Pepper's sorority. As for Lulu joining in with Pepper, it would depend on the relationship the sisters have -- and just because Grandma Millie did it is not a good enough reason in itself (the Amber scenario would also need something more than just a sorority connection).

Possible threesome candidates were thrown out there -- the hint of jealousy of Pepper's relationship by sister Lulu, Aunt Yvonne, and cousin Zoe when Ric arrived; their jealousy remained unexplained. Lulu and Zoe have no boyfriend of their own, and possibly this is a recurring or long-time situation? Curious especially about why the aunt and cousin were jealous. Olivia has a husband. The phrase "men" was used a few times: are the other men the brothers of Olivia and Yvonne -- and Yvonne has no spouse? The implication was Pepper and Lulu were the only children of Olivia and unnamed father since no brothers were introduced. Yvonne, though, could have one or more sons of her own. There is some wiggle-room there. I wondered how you saw that family structure and dynamics.

Thanks for sharing. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes

I think a big yes to all three questions, at different times!

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 7 years ago
Very touching.

They gave Millie the very last beautiful moment

of her existence.

And, by all means, explore all three cited possibilities.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

That was different but I liked it very much. I also vote yes to each of the questions at the end.

Turbulence1973Turbulence1973over 7 years ago

I would love to read another chapter. And I like suggestions 1 & 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Little writing problems everywhere......

You must be very young because you do not realize that just because someone is seventy plus that does not mean that their body is shot. Even women of Millies age do noit necessarily have breasts that hang half way to their waist and as active a person as Millie was ;prior to this hers would not have. It isd also apparent that you need to read what you right nore are you are having pronoun issues. You need to do more research whne you write also as other small things crop up such as the college scenes. Dorm rooms are one example. Dorm rooms are for college housing this girl had sisters and was in a house so she would not of had a dorm but a bed room in the house unless she was in a house but lived in a dorm for some reason that you should have explained. Spelling errors are another of your problems.....yes I have those too but I am dyslexic but I as a minimum double read everthing even in a quick note such as this wher ther is no editing software.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
real

You did a first rate job of creating the character of Pepper. It would be a shame to waste her by writing no more stories about her. Pepper is quite believable. And she embodies that amazing trait women have, of being so much more than your expectations. The part about people over seventy not being ready quite yet for cremation is true, but let that slide. Go with Pepper and her oh so lucky Ricardo.

oldmanmooreoldmanmooreover 7 years ago
More please

I would like to read more of Pepper's and Ric's story. It will be a treat to continue learning of their lives and loves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

I like your 1 and 2 suggestions to keep he story line going

AnnaLinguistAnnaLinguistover 7 years ago
Proceed with caution

TJSkywind has a lot of the right ideas.

The original threesome was a result of Robert's desire for both women. It seems that he was having an affair with Mildred's sister before they were married and they confronted her with it. She was happy to compromise by sharing him. Since Ric and Pepper's relationship is the center of the story, Ric doesn't need to go fucking around on her.

Pepper and Amber definitely need to have a relationship, but it doesn't need to include Ric. Pepper has discovered that side of herself and will want to explore sex with Amber. I'd use this as a prelude to her getting involved with her sister, her cousin, her aunt, or even her mom, as each approaches her about getting a taste of Ric. Hell, she could run through all of them!

I'd let the Grandma story lie. I found it to be quite unpalatable, and I don't want to see it dredged up any further. I assume that Olivia has first hand knowledge of what goes on behind Mildred's door and would not require any explanation from Pepper or Ric.

No1holywoodNo1holywoodover 7 years ago
All three options

I think tha you could explore all three options in the right order. I think option 3 then 1 then option 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
#3 OHH

Only to become the 3rd person of the next ChristmasThreesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good story, didnt expect the threesome though xD

2 and then 1. I'd prefer 3 be left alone. Move past that chapter and expand Ric and Pepper's relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Contest

This was a well written story and I would say option 1 or 2 to move story forward.

starbanestarbaneover 7 years ago

Yes to all three. But once the explanation is made all is forgiven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not all kinks are good when thrown to the same plate

Lulu must be the next best thing with hints about Zoe for the future (like she could be a voyeur to the sibling trio). The mammary challenged roomate is the logical next as Pepper starts missing her doses of female nectar. Mom not as long as is a Dad in the picture, incestial cuckolding is only a turn on for some not all...and for those too preferrably by Son not SIL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes, eventually...maybe, unnecessary

I think Pepper and Amber become closer. Amber was already trying to entice her and now that Pepper has been with a woman, she'll want to experiment further. Ric being the understanding guy that he is, will be fine with Pepper's playtime with Amber. Eventually, he'll be asked to join.

An option from there would be if Pepper were to learn that Millie & Irene weren't the only incestuous ones in the family. Maybe her Mom & Aunt had some history. A good writer might then be able to use that as the lever to open the door with Lulu.

Either way, I think a confrontation with Vivian is unnecessary.

Just my thoughts

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Both 1 and 2!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tricky, but sensitive story

1 or 2 options to continue appeal to me. The 3rd does not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continue

I vote for 2 first,

Then 1,

Definitely NOT 3

SensualleeSensualleeover 7 years ago
Wait and See

This was a touching and moving love story on many levels. What comes next is simply up to the fates, to speculate and make wagers makes it sordid and tainted. I vote for pure love as practiced through caring and gentle emotions - where ever they lead.

jetoshjetoshabout 7 years ago
A Different Twist

I certainly didn't expect milly to be the 3rd!

I thought the story moved at a good pace.

I would love to read the the first two scenarios & introducing Olivia would be fine but not in the manner you suggested. Maybe Milly mentions something that twigs Olivia?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
hell of a story

a real nice read.

cheers

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

I loved the story. What a twist that the Christmas Threesome was with grandma. Great story. Lovely fantasy. Great job. 5*

tjorgensontjorgensonover 3 years ago

I JUST LIKE YOUR WRITING. The writing is fluid and is a come on for us to keep writing. Any way you can write is a good way to keep up the story,

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Excellent, excellent story...and from my point-of-view...all (3) options should be fair game...

However, I know the next chapter is already written, so I will abide by the storyline as written! Whatever you write, I am SURE I will enjoy it!

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋 Rating **5** Stars also, hot,hot story!

wwaldripwwaldrip10 months ago

Lovely story, loved the family threesome

Campus77Campus7710 months ago

Regarding your off-hand wonders, I think all three should be explored, but would be difficult to do so in one story. My hats off to Ric. Not sure how I would have handled that situation. Regardless he's a lucky man!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That was... a thing that happened.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The intimate side not my usual thing, but the surrounding story evoked some serious feels.

The confusion of a loved family Elderin their last days can be such a tough time to go through and you captured it well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous