Christmas Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lulu said, "Pepper, what did you like best about Paris?

When she didn't respond, Zoe jumped in and said, "The perfume stores were wonderful."

"The Louvre. Definitely the Louvre for me," Yvonne said.

"For me, it was the fashion houses," Lulu said. She rattled a bunch off quickly, "Chanel, Pierre Cardin, Dior, Givenchy, and Yves Saint Laurent."

The conversation died out. Pepper remained silent. Her sister was determined to engage her, to get her out of her funk. She said, "Ric, can you guess what Pepper's favorite part of the trip was?"

"I'm sure she enjoyed the city, the old building and of course, the museums."

"Yes, but she's really into animals, nature and the outdoors."

Lulu tried to lead him to the right answer, but couldn't get him there. He looked at her blankly.

Pepper spoke up, "It was the beaches. I loved being naked on the nude beaches. It was so freeing. I felt as if I was one with nature. The sun, the sand. The casual camaraderie of my fellow hedonists. I loved it.

"Grandma said she no longer had a body worthy of being exposed to the masses, but every day she was there with me. Naked as the day she was born. I enjoyed the French Riviera so much she took me to the naked city, Cape d'Adge. There we were nude 24/7. It was a blast."

"Belle femme. Tres beau," Milly said with a perfect French accent.

"What did she say," Zoe asked.

"Beautiful woman. Very beautiful," Pepper translated. "That's what the Frenchman would say to us, to both of us. Grandma, do you remember taking me to the beach in France?"

Mildred didn't answer. She stared blankly out into space.

^^^

When dinner was finished, everyone gathered in the family room. After having been silent for hours, Mildred said, "There you are Robert. I told them you'd come. We are always together on Christmas Eve. It's our special day."

The other conversations in the room ceased. Everyone looked to Milly. She was looking straight at Ricardo. Olivia said, "Mother, Robert isn't here."

"Nonsense. He's right there. There's my handsome blonde husband." She pointed to Ric and said, "Come, sit beside me."

Ric was unsure what to do. Pepper leaned into him and whispered, "I love her. Next to you, she's my most favorite person in the world. Humor her, please. If you love me, you have to love my grandmother."

She stood and pulled him up. They walked towards Milly. "Sorry Grandma, I've been monopolizing your guy. I can't help it. The blonde hair. The blue eyes. I just love him."

Millie reached for Ric and had him sit beside her. "Everyone loves my Robert. He's a handsome, dashing young man."

She surprised everyone, especially Ric, by kissing him. Then she said to her granddaughter, "Did you know we met at a Christmas Eve party and were married a year later on Christmas Eve?"

"No," Pepper lied.

Milly hugged Ricardo's arm tight. She didn't speak anymore, but her face was no longer expressionless. She had a look of contentment. The others smiled. They thought it was cute the way she was so possessive of Ric and that she demanded he sit beside her. Conversations resumed.

Again, out of the blue Mildred spoke, "Thank you for a pleasant evening, but I think it's time for Robert and me to retire." She stood up slowly.

Ric responded to her tug and stood. He looked at everyone with a "what am I supposed to do" expression on his face. Olivia stood and said, "I'll help you get ready for bed, Mom."

"No thank you. My sister will assist me."

That statement confused everyone. No one knew what she meant because her only sister, Irene, had died over thirty years ago. Milly turned toward Pepper and asked, "Ready?"

"Ah, sure." Pepper stood.

Olivia spoke in a low voice so her mother couldn't hear, "Pepper, Ric, are you okay with this? She is confused. Her short-term memory is not good. By the time you walk her to her room, it's likely she will forget why you're there. You can just leave her in her bedroom and I'll come put her to bed."

Ric nodded. Pepper said, "Okay."

Pepper said to her grandmother, "Let's get you and Robert to your room."

She grabbed her free arm and the two of them supported her as she walked unsteadily. Ric gave everyone an awkward smile as he left the room. The women smiled back at him kindly. The other men gave him a "you poor guy" smirk.

When the trio entered the guest bedroom, Milly said, "Irene, please turn down the bed. Robert, close the door. Be sure to lock it."

She stood with him as he locked the door. Then she turned away and said, "Help me get this frock off."

Ric stuttered and looked with alarm to his girlfriend," Ah, ah . . ."

Pepper whispered in his ear, "Ric, if you love me, you'll love my family. Let's not upset her. Please do as she says. We can put her to bed."

She finished preparing the bed. Ric hesitantly fiddled with the zipper on Mildred's dress.

Pepper came over and helped him. She whispered, "I'll be seventy someday. Treat her as you'll treat me when that time comes." She kissed him. Milly couldn't hear what they said, but she saw the kiss.

She said, "What are you two scheming about? Are you trying to steal my husband?"

"He is very handsome," Pepper teased as she pulled the dress over her grandmother's head. That left her grandmother in a chemise, stockings and shoes. Pepper guided her to sit on the edge of the bed and removed her shoes and knee-high stockings.

Her Grandmother was not wearing a bra. Her ancient, tired breasts sagged far down her chest. Her over-sized nipples were erect and could clearly be seen through the clingy, silky undergarment.

Pepper asked, "What nightgown do you want to wear?"

"Dear, what are you talking about?"

Pepper turned to the dresser and opened a drawer looking for a gown.

Ric gasped and said nervously, "Pepper! We have a problem."

"What?" she said as she turned back to the others. She saw her grandmother had pulled the slip off her shoulders and it had slid down to her hips. This exposed her sad, empty tits with their large, downward facing nipples.

"Grand, what are you doing?"

"Sweetie, It's playtime. Why aren't you naked? Surely, you're joining us. It wouldn't be Christmas Eve without you."

Milly turned to Ric and said, "Aren't you the slowpoke." She reached out and began unbuttoning his shirt. He couldn't stop his eyes, they were drawn to her ancient breasts. He'd never seen a sorrier sight. She noticed, chuckled and said, "Still intrigued with my bosom after all these years, eh Robert."

"Ah, ah. . ." he stammered embarrassed.

She leaned in and kissed him. He was shocked and didn't kiss her back. She said, "What? Don't you love me anymore?"

When he didn't answer she got agitated. She pounded on his chest. Ricardo allowed her to strike him. The punches were really just light taps.

Milly started crying and said, "I did this for you! You said you love us both equally and you couldn't, you wouldn't choose one of us for fear of hurting the other!"

Then she turned to Pepper and shouted, "You begged me to share Robert with you." Her head swiveled as she looked at him and then her. "You two said this would work because we all loved each other!"

Olivia was walking down the hall. She had come to relieve her daughter of the task of putting her mother to bed. She heard shouting, but didn't catch the words. She recognized that her mother was upset.

She tried unsuccessfully to open the locked door. She knocked and called out, "Is everything all right?"

"Go away!" Mildred shouted loud and angrily. She ceased crying and used a tissue to dab her eyes.

"Nosy busybody," she added dismissively under her breath. She called out as if she was addressing some hotel staffer. "Thank you, but we won't be needing any turndown service. We can manage on our own."

"Huh?" Olivia was confused. "Pepper, do you need me?"

Her daughter worried that bringing in another person was likely to further upset her grandmother. She hollered, "We can manage."

Olivia said, "Call me if you need anything." She left.

Mildred harrumphed and said, "The standards of this establishment are slipping. I don't think we should stay here again."

Mildred looked at the two other occupants in the room. She said plainly, "What's it going to be?"

No one responded.

She continued," Robert after you explained your dilemma to me and I had a heart-to-heart conversion with my sister. Then I came to you and told you, you didn't have to choose. You could have us both. Remember?

"Previously, we had discussed how I could never marry a man who wasn't kind to my family. I told you my mantra was "If you love me, then you have to love my family". We laughed that warm, summer afternoon because our compromise, you being with Irene and me, would personify my core belief with a more literal interpretation than I had envisioned."

Milly looked from Ric to Pepper back to Ric again as she spoke. "Squirrel, Robert, we have been together for years loving each other, body and soul. I adore you both. I thought our peculiar arrangement was working. Why are you abandoning me?"

She struggled to get the last words out. Her voice was choked with emotion. Then she was sobbed.

Pepper rushed up, hugged the old woman tight and showered her face with kisses as she said, "I'm so sorry. This was all a prank, a bad joke that's gone horribly wrong. I've . . . We've always loved you and we love you still."

"Really?" Mildred said. She was relieved.

"Yes!" Pepper said emphatically. "We are here for our usual Christmas Eve celebration. Where we . . .

Pepper stopped speaking because she didn't know what was supposed to happen. She prayed that having gotten the ball rolling, her grandmother would finish the sentence and enlighten her and Ric as to what was expected of them.

Milly chastised Pepper, "Squirrel! You little devil. That was a naught trick you played on me."

She smiled, showing she had forgiven her sister, and said, "This is the anniversary of our marriage, the day we pledged our love and fidelity to each other. The day we commemorate the union of the three of us. We shall celebrate it the same way we did on our wedding day. We all get naked and into bed and have sex!"

The teenagers were shocked and completely dumbfounded. While they tried to wrap their minds around what Mildred had just said, Milly shimmied out of her chemise, lowered her panties and stepped out of her underwear. She stood before them nude.

They both looked at her. Her body bored the effects of time and gravity. The main issue was a general lack of muscle tone. Her sagging tits wobbled like underinflated water balloons. Her vagina was clearly visible because of the sparse amount of her gray pubic hair.

Milly gathered her clothes and walked naked and unashamed to the clothes hamper. She was smiling and humming a happy tune as she put her things away.

Ric hurried over to his girlfriend and whispered, "What have we gotten ourselves into?"

"Apparently, a threesome with my grandmother," Pepper mumbled.

"What?" Ric said frantically.

"Look how happy she is," Pepper said. "Can you imagine what it must be like to lose the people that mean everything to you? Robert and Irene are dead."

"I would be devastated to lose you!" Ric said.

"Exactly. We have a chance to bring her a bit of happiness. Let her be with the loves of her life once more. And you know I do believe in her motto. I need you to do this for me. If you love me, you will love my family."

"How far do you expect me to go?" he asked full of trepidation.

"Let's let her decide. She's in her seventies. What could it be? Some snuggling? A kiss? When she falls asleep, we'll slip out."

"Okay, I guess," Ric said somewhat reassured.

Mildred finished dropping her things in the hamper. She turned towards her companions and said, "You two are still dressed?"

"Ah. I was waiting for you," Pepper said. "So you could watch me."

Milly smiled appreciating her thoughtfulness. "Here goes nothing," Pepper said softly to Ric. She began to sway and undulate her body. She put on a little show, a tantalizing striptease performance as she undressed. It was erotic and sexy.

"Bravo!" Milly cheered when her granddaughter stood naked before her.

Ric worried that he would be expected to put on such a performance. He was terrified. Pepper read his face and said, "Milly, why don't the two of us strip the clothes off our handsome blonde, blue eyed man."

"That's sounds like fun," Milly agreed.

The two women did just that and enjoyed it as a type of foreplay. Then everyone climbed into bed. Mildred was in the middle.

"Let's warm you up," Pepper said. The teenagers spooned the septuagenarian. Pepper had her back to her grandmother's front. At first, everyone just lay there getting warm. Pepper thought, "What was I worried about? Nothing sexual is going to happen tonight".

Then she cried out in surprise, "Oh!"

Her grandmother had reached around and cupped her breast. Then Mildred said,

"Robert, I do so love it when you kiss my neck and nibble on my ear. Please indulge me as I excite Squirrel's stout nipples."

Mildred caressed Pepper's boobs. Fingers danced over her soft mounds. A thumb stroked her nipples to tight peaks. Pepper's mind was racing as fast as her heart. "I've never been with a girl and my first time is with my grandmother! This is weird".

Mildred soon had Pepper squirming and crying out. The gentle touches had ceased. Now her stiff nipples were being pinched and pulled. She couldn't stop the audible, involuntary groans of pleasure.

"Oh! Aw. Damn!"

While Milly was playing with Pepper, Ric closed his eyes and canoodled the nape of the neck in front of him. In his mind, he visualized that he was doing it to Pepper. That helped.

"Emmm, that feels wonderful, Robert," Mildred cooed. She giggled and said, "Sister, is it wonderful for you too or am I being too rough? Do you want me to stop?" She pinched a nipple particularly hard.

"Oh. Fuck!" Pepper drew a big breath through gritted teeth and said, "Yes, you're being rough and no, don't stop."

Mildred laughed at her pleading words. "It hurts so good, doesn't it? Nobody makes you wet like I do. It's because I know my sister so well. She likes it rough. Who would expect a cute little thing like you to enjoy pain? I give you what you need, don't I?"

She pulled hard and twisted a nipple as she asked the last question.

"Ouch! Yes. Yes. You give me what I need!"

Pepper's cunt was on fire. Everything her grandmother said was true. She'd never experienced

anything like this before. She was unaware how pain could increase pleasure. Maybe it was because none of her lovers were as sadistic as the old woman now abusing her tits.

Ric was surprised and horrified when his body acted on instinct and his hips drove forward. He had been nibbling with his eyes closed on the old lady. Her neck and ear didn't feel old to his lips, her perfume was intoxicating and in his mind, he was imagining that he was with Pepper.

He didn't know he'd gotten an erection until the head of his swelling cock brush against Milly's bottom. And then as a reflex action, he drove it into her soft, naked butt. He shouted in his mind, "Oh God! What have I done to this poor, old lady?" He was horrified when his next thought was, "Her ass doesn't feel any different to my dick than Pepper's".

"There's my big strong man," Mildred said. She turned to him and lay on her back as her gnarled hand wrapped around his erection.

Pepper rolled over because she missed the breast play and to see what was happening.

Mildred said, "I'm afraid I'm falling behind. Squirrel is sighing and moaning like a two-dollar whore and Robert is as big and hard as the Rock of Gibraltar and I'm only beginning to warm up. How about the two of you suck on my titties? I think we'll all enjoy that."

Ric gave his girlfriend a look of panic. She tried to give him a calming look. Then she scooped up the breast near Ric. It reminded her of gathering up a stretched out Slinky. She corralled it and offer the big nipple to her boyfriend. She mouthed the word "please". He cupped the oh so flowable flesh and sucked on the rubbery teat.

Pepper then collected the other puddled breast and sucked on her first female breast. The flesh was softer and more pliable than her younger, firmer breasts. The nipple was huge compared to her little thimbles and thicker too.

She always enjoyed when a man nibbled and nursed on her breasts. She discovered it was almost as much fun to be the one doing the sucking. She enjoyed it the same way she enjoyed giving a blowjob. She liked bringing pleasure to others. She felt powerful, in control, and she loved hearing the sighs and sounds of enjoyment and knowing she caused it.

"Mmmm. I like that," Milly moaned. "You pleasure me and I'll pleasure you."

She reached down, grasped Ric's dick and stroked him. She placed the back of her other hand against Pepper's pussy. She rubbed and mashed it against the young woman's sex. She was able to rock her hand against Pepper's hard, little nub.

They stayed that way a long while. Milly had sensitive breasts and she loved the attention her partners gave her. Ric was surprised that he enjoyed the old lady's teat. Pepper, like most women, would let an orangutan finger her if it could find her clit. She soon was sopping wet. They all could smell her arousal.

"It looks like we are going the distance," Pepper thought. "I'm wet and ready for intercourse. I better check Grand". She gently probed her grandmother's sex. It was dry. "I was worried about that. I've read that older women can have trouble producing lubrication. Poor Ric, he's already traumatized by this experience. I can't ask him to go down on my grandmother".

Pepper positioned herself between the old lady's legs. She took a deep breath for courage and then gently ate her first pussy. The flesh was soft and surprisingly bland. "My pussy is so much more pungent than this," she said to herself.

"Ahhh! My sweet, sweet sister. Thank you."

Ric continued to suck and caress Mildred's breasts. Pepper licked and kissed all the spots that brought her pleasure. She took her time. She noticed that Milly didn't produce much fluid. All the slick wetness seemed to come from her saliva.

"Squirrel, you are so good to me. Put a finger in me."

Pepper did as her partner requested. Pepper had been masturbating for years. She was well acquainted with the feel of her cunt. She was surprised at the gaping opening and lack of muscle tone in Milly's pussy. "Gosh! Compared to this. My vagina is a vise!".

Mildred repeatedly asked for more and soon, Pepper had folded her small hand and was shoving all four fingers and her thumb against the cavernous opening of her grandmother. Then is happened. Pepper saw her hand disappear inside Milly's snatch.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that. Are you okay?"

Ric heard the fear in her voice and he sat up to look. He was shocked to see his girlfriend fisting her grandmother.

"Okay? I'm fine," Mildred said calmly. "I love what you're doing, Irene. Continue please."

Mildred noticed that Robert had moved. She said to him, "Is it time for my treat?"

He didn't know what she meant so he gave her a nervous smile.

Milly said, "Fuck her doggie-style while she plays with my pussy and then, bring her essence to me and let me lick it off your cock."

"Whoa! That's kinky," both Pepper and Ricardo thought. They got over the shock, aligned themselves and did as instructed.

"Oh!" Pepper sighed as he entered her.

"Oh, Baby!" Ric cried out.

The youngster got in a few heavenly strokes while Pepper's whole hand slid in and out of Mildred's sloppy twat.

"Oh, your touch is magical, Squirrel. Robert, bring me her nectar."