Christmas Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled out and presented his slick dick to her. She took the tip into her mouth, sucked gently and savored it.

"Before I slept with you two, I thought the best combination I ever tasted was peanut butter & jelly or bacon and anything, but they don't hold a candle to the taste of you two."

"Take me Robert. Irene has so lovingly prepared me. Take me now," she pleaded.

Ric didn't hem or haw. He was over his embarrassment. When Pepper stepped aside, he climbed on top of Milly and gently drove his hard cock into the old woman. He fucked her in an easy, gentle way. She was well lubricated so he was confident he wouldn't injure her. Her pussy was so big, so loose it was practically frictionless. It barely stimulated him.

Pepper sat beside Milly's head. She stroked her hair and smiled at the lovers.

Milly gushed, "Oh Robert!"

Ric languidly stroked in and out of her. As they made love, he and Pepper noticed a drop off in Milly's words and actions. She was tiring.

Pepper leaned into him and whispered, "I love you so much. You have been so wonderful playing along with Grand's hallucination. Finish inside her. Let her feel the warmth and your pulsating cock in her belly. Let her know she has once again satisfied her man."

Ric nodded. He went to short, quicker strokes and focused on rubbing his dick's head against Mildred's opening because her gaping vagina did nothing for him. This strategy created the friction he needed to get off. As he came, he thrust deep inside her. She noticed.

"There. There. My love. Fill me with your seed."

Those were the last words she spoke. Ric climbed off her. Pepper covered her sleeping grandmother with a blanket and then kissed her boyfriend fiercely appreciating all that he had done.

They were interrupted by a gentle rapping on the door. It was Olivia. She said, "How's it going in there?"

The teenagers immediately reached for their clothes and dressed hurriedly. Pepper spoke to her mom, "Give me a moment. We just got Grandmother to sleep."

When she was dressed, she looked to Ric to be sure that he was fully clothed, she smoothed her hair and unlocked the door.

"I'm so sorry the two of you were trapped in here so long," Olivia apologized.

"It was okay," Pepper responded in a quiet voice. "She was upset for a bit. She refused to wear her nightgown and she insisted we stay with her, but as you can see, everything's okay. She's sleeping peacefully. We were just about to leave her."

"Thank you," she said to her daughter also speaking softly. "And Ric, your first visit with us and you get mistaken for an old woman's dead husband. Thank you for being so kind and accommodating."

"It was my pleasure," he said speaking honestly. "Pepper told me the number one rule the first day I met her. If I love her, I had to love her family. And I do."

^^^

Two days after Christmas, Mildred passed away. She never regained consciousness. The family grieved. Everyone was thankful that they got to spend one more holiday with her.

Pepper cried at the funeral. She sobbed and clutched Ric's arm tightly during the service.

The family held a wake for Mildred at the house. Pepper stood. She got everyone's attention. Then she raised a glass and said, "To my grandmother Mildred. If I live and love half as deeply as she did, I'll be a very lucky woman."

Mixing with the sound of the clinking glasses, were cries of agreement, "Amen!", "Here. Here", "Yes" and "Indeed". Family and friends saluted the remarkable lady.

The End

Readers, Thanks for checking out my story. If you've read my other contest pieces for 2016, you know I'm open to writing a second chapter using your suggestions. Send me your suggestions or put them in the Comments section.

Off hand, I wonder:

1) Do Ric and Pepper have a threesome with the chubby roommate, Amber?

2) Does history repeat itself? Do Ric, Pepper and her sister, Lulu, get together?

3) Did Olivia discover that her mother, Milly, had a pussy full of cum and demand an explanation from Ric?