Chums

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,506 Followers

"Man, I wish I was fucking that pussy, or that she was at the very least jacking me off. That always feels so much better when someone else does it for you," Rob whispered softly, though I was damn glad that he did.

"Know what you mean," I had to admit. I wished that she was too, or that someone else was indeed pulling my cock for me. That had only happened once before in my entire life, and I had let probably the ugliest girl in school do it on a dare, which I felt bad about afterwards, but which at the same time, had been for me one of the best fucking hand jobs I'd ever felt...my own hand included.

I don't know how, when, or why it happened. It just did. With Rob and I both laying there so close, watching Rob fuck Diane, and then watching as he pulled out and began spraying his spunk all over her tits, the next thing I knew, I had felt Rob's hard cock, wrapped my hand around it, and then felt him wrap his around mine. I think we both came seconds after we did that, jerking off one another rather quite gloriously, which is how it felt actually, damn fucking good.

There was a momentary period of uneasiness however as we hurriedly cleaned ourselves up, not really talking about what had just happened as we did. Frank and Diane soon left. Having spoke about it earlier, Frank had asked us to stay until his return. It was a quick ten minute drive back to Diane's, a few minutes with her there and back, so we knew Frank wouldn't be gone much longer than a half an hour to forty-five minutes. Rob and I came down out of the attic once we'd heard the back door close, and then sat in somewhat awkward silence for a few moments.

"That was pretty fucking hot wasn't it?" I finally stated.

I saw by Rob's expression that he was wondering what I was speaking to specifically, but decided to comment on the less obvious. "Yeah, Franks a lucky guy alright. Diane really does have a nice set of tits, and you could tell she was really into it. I swear I could hear how wet her pussy was all the way up to where we were."

Rob's mere mention of "where we were, and what we'd just done," didn't go unnoticed by the expression on his face. Though hearing Frank's car pull up into his driveway gave us both excuse for not mentioning or pursuing that any further at the moment either.

The moment Frank walked in and saw us sitting on the couch he said, "Well? What did you guys think? Is Diane hot or what?"

"Oh yeah, that was fucking hot!" We both said nearly in unison. "You're a lucky man Frank, Diane's got a great looking body, and fabulous tits."

He grinned at that pridefully. "Yeah, and bet you two jerked off while watching us too didn't you?" It was virtually impossible to stand there and deny that we hadn't, and again by the looks on our faces as we stood there with silly shit-eating grins, he knew that we had. "Truth?"

"Yeah...we did," I said answering as he'd pulled out the truth card. Frank laughed at that knowingly.

"Wouldn't surprise me if the two of you got each other off," he then added jokingly, but his eyes widened in surprise a brief second after he'd said that. Obviously Rob's face gave away the fact that we had. "Holy shit! You two did didn't you?" Neither one of us said a thing, but then for a moment or two longer we didn't have to.

"Truth!" Frank then said making it more of a demand than a question.

I looked towards Rob, but his mouth wasn't working. His eyes said it all along with his face as he turned beet red. "Well yeah...sorta," I finally said lamely. "It just sort of happened, we were pretty cramped up there, close quarters ya know? And..."

Frank's comment effectively cut me off from continuing. He really wasn't listening anyway, and sort of half-laughed, his own face showing an interested curiosity about what he'd just heard the two of us confess to. "Shit man, I know this is gonna sound weird and all...but you know that I've never even felt what that's like? Diane's never beat me off either, said it's a waste of good cock." Frank paused looking at the two of us curiously, but then asked me directly as it was obvious Rob was even more embarrassed by it than he had been. "So...how did it feel?" he asked me pointedly without a trace of disgust in his tone of voice whatsoever.

"It felt...good," I freely admitted looking over towards Rob, surprised when he likewise stood there nodding his head yes, that it had. "But probably more so because we were watching you and Diane when we were," I then added. "Didn't really think about it, just the feeling I guess," I left off. But Frank didn't seem to be all that bothered about any of that.

"Fuck, I'm getting a woody just thinking about what it would be like to feel that...start to finish," he said surprising both Rob and I. Frank had slipped his hand down to his crotch absentmindedly rubbing himself, his next comment shocking both Rob and I when he said it. "Listen, since you two already have, how about one of you do me so that I can feel that?"

Both Rob and I again looked at one another, neither one of us up and suddenly volunteering anything. "I don't know Frank..." I began feeling a bit weird that we were even standing here discussing this. It had been several years since the old sit around and circle jerk days, and even then all we'd done was sit there and do it without really (purposely) looking at one another while we did.

"We'll all take a turn doing one another," he then suggested, that way no one can say anything about it one way or the other. And after we do...it stays here between us, doesn't go any farther than that either, agreed?"

The fact that Frank of all people said he'd do one of us seemed to settle any uncertainty that either Rob or I had, with Rob once again simply nodding his head. "So...we uh....just sort of circle jerk like we used to do? Only this time, doing one another at the same time or what?"

"Well...sort of," Frank said thinking about it. "But I think it would feel better, and maybe even be easier if we just sort of took turns, one of us jerking off the other, and then taking their turn afterwards, something like that. That way I can really just lay there and feel what it's like...start to finish," he again said reminding us why we were even doing this in the first place.

We decided to flip a coin to see who did Frank first between us. Whoever did, it would be their turn next. As it turned out, I was to jerk Frank off, then Rob would jerk me off, and then Frank would do Rob. Shortly after that we retreated into Frank's bedroom. He had a secret stash of girlie magazines in his closet which he brought out, and just like the old days so long ago, we all sat and began looking through them getting ourselves aroused. And though we did, we all still felt pretty awkward when we finally got undressed, three high school chums standing around naked in front of one another with full blown erections.

"Got any lube?" I asked. Frank grinned, opening the bottom cabinet of his nightstand and producing a small bottle of baby oil.

"Here, use this...I do," he grinned. "Feels pretty good, better than Vaseline," he told us seriously. Frank then crawled up into his bed, making himself comfortable. His prick was rock hard as I sat down next to him and though it still felt a little weird, I found that I was excited too, my own cock still just as equally hard as his was as I poured a bit of baby oil into the palm of my hands, and then poured a bit of it over his cock, watching it as it oozed down his shaft making it glisten.

"Tell me if I'm not doing it right, or if you don't like it or something," I asked. Frank didn't answer, just nodding his head and then closing his eyes. I took that as a sign to begin, which I then did as Rob took a seat next to us watching.

The head of Frank's dick was considerably larger than my own, or even Rob's for that matter, though he was about average sized. In comparison, mine was perhaps a bit thicker than either of the two, though Rob held the title of being the longest by a good inch or so. With slick hands, I started out just pumping Frank's prick up and down.

"Slower, do it slow at first," he asked without opening his eyes. "I'll tell you when." I slowed the pace down considerably, now just moving the skin around his prick up and down ever so softly, and began to actually get into it while I did so. I sat, watching as I pulled the skin of his prick all the way up and over the head of it, and then held it there, sometimes letting it go entirely. I began to do to Frank's cock the way I sometimes enjoyed doing to my own, wondering if he did much the same things as I was. "Oh yeah, yeah...that's good, keep doing it like that," he told me.

I took a quick peek over towards Rob, saw him sitting there watching the two of us cock in hand. I almost laughed, if he kept doing that to himself, Frank would hardly have to do anything when it was his turn. Knowing Rob, he was apt to come the moment Frank even touched him. I turned back to focus on what I was doing, saw Frank's dick head get really purplish swollen and could hear his soft grunts of pleasure as I sat there stroking his dick. Obviously it felt good, and I began getting a bit more enthusiastic as I started twirling just the head in my fist, and then went from there to twisting it all the way down in one stroke, and then twisting it the opposite way on the other.

"Oh fuck man, that's nice...even Diane doesn't stroke it that good!" He unabashedly admitted. In a strange way, it sounded nice getting a compliment on my hand-job technique, and began getting even a bit more playful with his prick, sometimes just pinching or squeezing the head with my fingers, all the while continuing to pump his shaft up and down with my other hand.

His breathing was now hard, faster. It was obvious Frank was nearing his climax, which he soon confirmed. "Oh yeah, yeah...stroke it now, fast! Hard!" he exclaimed half sitting up so he could watch himself cum when he did. The sounds my hand was making over his very slippery cock were erotic too, a reminder to me of how much I enjoyed hearing those exact same sounds whenever I sat jerking myself off. "Fuck man...here it cums!" Frank suddenly cried out, and then as though in slow motion, which to some extent I was doing as I'd gone from pumping his prick up and down rather quickly, to once again slow-stroking it, which is the way I personally enjoyed it, Frank spurted.

I noticed Rob was leaning over so he could see better, still fisting his own prick, watching as Frank started throwing streamer after streamer of white sticky spunk out of the end of his cock. I had somewhat aimed it, so that most of it just shot up onto his chest, though not at all surprised when the first couple of really hard-felt spurts skyrocketed clear over his shoulder hitting the headboard.

I sat, still slow stroking Frank's cock, milking out the last final dredges of his spunk until he reached down, taking his cock in hand and out of mine. I had some of his cream, which had dripped down, over my knuckles, grabbing a tissue out of a Kleenex box Frank had likewise kept handy and cleaned myself off with it.

Somewhat sheepishly, yet at the same time obviously surprised, he smiled. "Fuck Dave, you need to give Diane lessons!" He joked, though we all knew he wasn't serious. We could just see that, though in truth, Diane might have actually enjoyed watching that, though no one was of course about to actually suggest it to her, including Frank.

"So...guess it's me then," I said switching places with Frank and Rob as Frank now collapsed into his chair, his hard cock now wilting, though still managing to show a bit of length to it, which surprisingly he still held toying with it somewhat as Rob now poured some of the baby oil in his hand, and then onto me.

"How do you want it?" he asked.

"Same as you saw me do to Frank," I told him. "Nice and slow at first, and...twist it around a bit, I like that."

Rob's initial explorations were tentative at best, though he soon after relaxed and seemed to get into it, just as I'd done. Pretty soon I was just lying back, enjoying the feel of Rob's hand on my prick, working it. Much to my surprise, I soon felt the tingle of anticipatory climax even though I had just tossed one off just a little over an hour ago. "Gonna cum," I announced simply, and then as Frank had done, I sat up. Glancing over, I was somewhat surprised to see that Frank was hard again, sitting there jacking himself off while he watched us. I felt the pleasured spurts of my release, and though as expected, they didn't have quite the velocity or amount of discharge that Frank's spending had had, it was nevertheless just as intense, if not more so as I came.

"Ok Dude...looks like it's your turn now," I stated and once again switched places with Rob and Frank.

Like I said, neither Frank nor I was too surprised. He had barely even gotten started jacking Rob's prick off when he suddenly shuddered. And though he too had climaxed barely over an hour ago, I think Frank stroked his cock maybe a dozen times if that before Rob announced he was about to cum. And also as somewhat expected, there was hardly much there when he did. It just sort of dribbled out as Frank kept pumping and squeezing his dick, but as Rob arched his back off the bed, it was evident it still felt plenty good.

I had figured that was pretty much it, but as I already said, Frank was all stiff and hard again having watched this, and playing with himself. "Do me again," he said looking at Rob. "That way, everyone's done everyone else at least once," he said by way of explanation. This time he wanted to stand however, which he did as Rob sat next to him on the bed. For half a second or so, I wondered if Frank might suggest to Rob that he actually suck him, though he never did, though he was certainly held Frank's prick close enough to his face while jacking him off. It took a bit longer this time too, and poor Rob eventually switched hands a few times, but eventually Frank got off again. By the look on his face, it was just as equally pleasurable this time, though like us, Frank didn't shoot off nearly as much cum juice that time either.

We soon after cleaned up, got dressed, and then each went our separate ways for the day, though we didn't discuss anything of what we'd done or felt, or even thought about over the following days. It was well over a week with barely two weeks of school remaining to us before graduation when I got a call out of the blue from Frank.

"What's up?" I told him as I climbed into his Pontiac GTO a short time later after he'd called. He looked a bit sheepish, and at first didn't really say much, telling me only that he was taking me for a coke so we could talk about something. At first it sounded ominous, though his nervousness told me something was on his mind, and couldn't be all that serious as he nervously joked with me on the way over to the drive in. We ordered our drinks, sat in the car waiting for them, and only after they'd been delivered did he begin to tell me what was actually going on.

"I was with ah...Diane yesterday," he began. "We were messing around a little you know? And I asked her then if she wouldn't mind like jerking me all the way off...wanted to see how it felt when she did it, and then somehow I said something about how good it felt when someone did that for you instead of yourself, and then she asked me 'who else has done it for you', and so..."

"What? You told her?"

"Well yeah, I did...but it's not as bad as it all sounds either. I mean I didn't tell her who at first, until she sort of got angry about it, so then I did."

"Fuck Frank! Why the hell'd you do that?"

"Don't worry man, like I said, it's all cool, after I told her what had happened, and who had, she really seemed to get turned on by it."

"You mean to tell me you told her that Rob and I watched the two of you fuck?"

"Oh no! Not that! No way...never! She'd have killed me. But...what I DID tell her was how we all used to get together when we were growing up a few years ago, and then sit there and watch one another. Though I sort of led her to believe that we'd done it a few times since then, though it had been a while since we had, and not since we'd been going out together."

I was relieved to hear that, but I still didn't know why he really had told her, or where he was going with all of this either. "So? Then what?"

"So...she like gets all way horny when I told her that, she then made me tell her what we'd done...where and how, all of it. So I told her some of it, some of the times we had, but then sort of told her about how we did it the other day, though making it sound like it was a long time ago when we'd done it that way. Anyway..." Frank's face was beet red as he continued, not with embarrassment, but with obvious excitement. "You're not gonna believe this when I tell you...but, Diane said she'd like to see that, like to watch you do me...and me you. And she even said she'd sit there naked, and let you see her like that if you were willing to. And...if it was ok with me, she'd even let you play with her boobs a little for doing it if you wanted to."

I sat back in the seat, a look of surprised shock on my face at what Frank had just told me. "Seriously? She wants to see us jerk one another off? And she said she'd even get naked and sit there while we do?"

Frank merely nodded his head.

"Truth?"

"Truth!"

"And you'd be ok with me playing with your girlfriend's boobs some?"

"I don't have a problem with you doing that no...it's not like we're gonna gang-bang her or anything, just a little titty play is all, and I'm cool with that. But fuck Dave, if you'd have seen how horny she got when I told her that, that was...the wildest, best fuck we've ever had. And not only that, she even sucked me off."

"You mean as in off...off?"

"All the way off...yes!"

"Holy shit!"

"Yeah...I know, and she told me she'd do it again, but only if she saw you and I jerk one another off while she watched. So...what do you think? You game?"

It took me all of two seconds to think about it. "Hell yes...when?"

"Just as soon as we finish our drinks," he said smiling. "Her folks are gone for the evening, so we'll have the entire place to ourselves downstairs in the den." Frank glanced at his watch. "That'll give us just enough time to stop by and pick Rob up."

"He already know about all this?" I asked.

"Yeah, said he wanted to think about it first, but then he called me back just shortly before I called you and said he was in."

"Holy shit, the three of us again then, while she watches?"

"Yeah, just like before, only she'll watch and sort of let who ever isn't play with her some, like I said..."

I soon after finished my drink as Frank did, and then we drove over and picked Rob up.

**

Diane was nervously waiting for us when we arrived, though it was nice to see that she had been all the while wearing nothing more than a light blue baby-doll nightgown. It was sheer enough that you could just make the outline of her breasts out beneath it, not to mention her fairly dark nice sized nipples. It didn't take long for the three of us to become aroused, seeing Diane like that, even though Rob and I still felt a bit awkward as we undressed and climbed into Diane's bed. It was far easier to let her take charge though than it had been the last time, letting her decide who was going to do what to who at the beginning. And also just like before, I was to go first, stroking Frank's cock while she watched. In the meantime, she did get naked too, likewise sitting on the bed next to us both, with Rob happily sitting behind her, feeling her boobs when we began. When eventually Frank shot off with my stroking him, he'd aimed his wad so that it shot against Diane's breasts. This then became the obvious target for us all, as after that Frank then jerked me off in return, which Rob didn't seem to mind as he was thoroughly enjoying playing with Diane's boobs, even if they did have Frank's juice smeared all over them. Something, which Diane really seemed to enjoy too.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,506 Followers