Chums

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, I had a really big wad myself, and took a great deal of enjoyment in watching it spurt all over Diane's tits as Frank pumped me off onto them. And admittedly, it felt damn fucking good as Frank seemed to have enjoyed doing it for her, even doing it the way she sometimes asked him to do it, slowing down, or speeding up, or sometimes stopping all together and just "waggle it" as she sometimes asked us to do for her. Even that felt erotically good too.

After that Frank jerked Rob off while she watched him do that, with me taking Rob's place sitting behind her there on the bed. Diane had slightly larger tits than Tracy did, and it was damn fucking exciting to sit there and play with them while we all watched. Rob at least took a bit longer to cum this time than he had in the past, but that wasn't the biggest surprise of the evening either.

"So...you just going to jerk Rob off this time? Or are you going to do what I asked you?" she said "If...you want me to do that for you too," she added.

Rob looked over at the two of us, as I looked over at him, wondering..."Did she just suggest what I thought she suggested?" I asked myself. And then I looked at Frank whose face looked a little guilty, and more than a bit embarrassed. "She's never sucked you off all the way yet has she?" I asked, and for the first time ever, followed that up with..."truth?"

He didn't answer me verbally, though he did shake his head "no," as Diane curiously looked on.

Frank looked at the two of us and finally spoke, "Diane said she'd suck me off, if she saw me suck on you for a bit," he said. "And if I do...and if any of you do too, she said she'd also suck you some as well. So..." Frank just sat there waiting for Rob to decide if he was ok with it. Diane meanwhile reached over wrapping her hand around Rob's cock, "waggling" it, and waiting.

"Please Robbie?" she said in a teasing tone of voice. "No one else will ever know if you do, and I promise that I'll give yours a nice sweet little suck too if you do it." That seemed to be about all that it took, Rob nodded his head yes, and then Frank leaned over sucking Rob's dick into his mouth. I sat there surprised to be seeing this, though that's when I felt Diane's hand on my reawakened dick, once again stroking it.

"Fuck that's hot!" Diane exclaimed, fondling one of her breasts as we sat there, her jerking me off again with her hand while the two of us watched Frank knobbing Rob's prick. He did so for a few minutes longer until Diane wanted to see me sucking on Frank's cock, with the added promise of her sucking on me afterwards.

I had never had a blowjob, nor had I ever given one either. So this was a first for me all the way around. I had certainly imagined what it might feel like, and had certainly seen it happen in a couple of dirty movies I had watched, so it's not like I wasn't familiar with the mechanics of it all. But even so...I had no idea as to what to expect, how it would taste or feel when I did it. Or...when I eventually felt it myself.

Frank spread out on the bed and I sat beside him leaning over. Once again I felt Diane's hand wrap itself around my prick and began stroking it as I finally screwed up the courage, leaned over, and took Frank's prick inside my mouth. With as big a head as he had, it took some getting used to having it fill my mouth, but I did, sucking it and occasionally taking a breather just licking it, which is what Diane was now doing to me as I did that. I took from her cue to do to Frank what she began doing to me, figuring she knew better than anyone else what probably felt the best. And since Frank just lay there moaning and thrashing about, I pretty much figured I was doing a fairly reasonable job.

"Suck him off...and I'll suck you off too," Diane whispered, urging me on. "Let him come in your mouth, and you can come in mine."

Frank didn't say a thing, and neither did Rob, though I did glance up to see Rob was now kneeling by Frank, which is when that gave Diane another idea. "Suck his Frank," Diane said. "Go on baby...suck Rob's prick while Dave's sucking yours and I'm sucking his." Frank didn't even hesitate, surprising Rob as Rob turned so that he could better accommodate Frank while he did so. Though not at all sure what to expect, or how this might end up in the long run, I kept working on Frank's blood engorged prick with my mouth, waiting for the explosion to come though I didn't expect it would be all that much when it did this go around. And I had tasted my own cum before out of curiosity, so there wouldn't be too much of a surprise when the time came for that either as I figured it. And so I continued, enjoying my own first ever blowjob, though I'd have preferred to just sit back relax and enjoy it. However under the circumstances, I wasn't about to tell her not to either.

Admittedly, though Frank didn't shoot off nearly as much as I'd seen him do before, I was still caught somewhat unprepared for it when he did. I felt Frank's prick suddenly release, the torrent of his spunk suddenly filling my mouth nearly gagging me. I then took it mostly all the way out, just sucking on the head as he finished off inside, just as I felt my own cock release it's equally full load into Diane's mouth, causing her to pretty much do the same as I had. Finished, she and I both sat back taking a breather, though now enjoying it, as was Rob...as Frank brought him closer to completion. Rob's deep throated groan soon told us that he too was shooting off as Frank held him in place, gulping down Rob's semen as fast as he could manage it. Rob had obviously unloaded a bit more than any of us had realized, though he didn't seem to mind it at all, especially as excited as Diane was in seeing him do it for her.

We all took a bit of a breather, though initially I'd expected things to wrap up pretty quickly shortly after that. But much to our surprise, Diane was horny again within a short little while, and wanted to do more, with Frank's permission, which included in letting him fuck her in front of us while Rob and I watched. Though part of that again was having the two of us stroke one another off while they did, and while she could watch us.

Though giving Frank a blowjob hadn't been all that difficult, it was still far easier for me to do and feel comfortable with at the time, just jacking off Rob's cock while he did the same to mine. Seeing Frank's prick disappearing in and out of Diane's cunt was the first close-up of that I'd ever seen before in real life too, so the experience was certainly well worth it. Eventually Diane leaned over placing Rob and I's cocks together, jacking them off as one until we both came, once again "dribbling" this time onto her breasts. But even that felt damn fucking good, though by now the three of us were pretty much all finished. Even when Diane finished the evening off with a little solo performance of her own, which damn near lengthened my cock again, and certainly would have under normal circumstances. But the fact of the matter was, I was spent...along with everyone else.

**

That was the one and only time we ever did that together. Several days later we all graduated. That same night, Tracy and I gave our virginity to one another to round out the night. After graduation Frank entered into the service and was killed over in Vietnam. I came back unscathed, and eventually met and married my wife. Rob and I remained close friends, and quite often get together and visit. I honestly believe our experiences helped to bond us even more closely together as friends, which we remained. And though we don't talk about many of the things we did or experienced together, neither one of us seems to regret or look down on any of it. We even joked about it, sharing some things with our wives one evening who seemed quite curious, if not downright aroused in hearing how we used to sit and watch one another jerk off. And though that seems like a lifetime ago now, I still look back on it with fondness and feel that it in many ways has given me a much healthier attitude and outlook on life, as well as sex in general. I think that's something my wife now appreciates quite a bit, and I have certainly reaped the rewards from that myself.

So if you want to judge me, judge me then. But I don't have any regrets, except for the loss of a very good friend. So if I take a moment here and there to think back on that, when boys were boys, doing what a lot of boys very often do...so be it. I'm ok with that.