Climbing the Shamelessness Ladder Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum chips in, saying that she thinks if she and dad forbid it, I will do it under the radar and potentially endanger myself all the more. She passes the final word to Ben.

Now we are all looking at him and he in turn becomes self-conscious. He says he is embarrassed to be in my presence like this. He has not seen a girl naked and admits he is a virgin. I thought he was a serial lady-killer, but he will have withheld himself. Wow! What a way to get to know your loved ones. He too says I am stunner. The first compliment I ever got from him. I wear a broad smile. He smiles a shy smile back. Says he sees my new way of life as a learning experience. Where on earth did he get this kind of language?

Mum closes the deal. I am allowed to be naked at home, but then be naked always, no exception. When I protest that I may not want to when I have my period, she says she will not have it. That is part of the human condition too, and if it is embarrassing, isn't that what I want? I mutter, but the men? She says, all the better if they learn about periods too. She asks me to keep especially Ben up to date on how I feel. Having to educate Ben is something I have never dreamt of! But thinking about it, it is a great step in nurturing the embarrassment of being naked and getting over it.

JOANNA'S NEXT STEP

I get turned on when I catch Ben staring at me, when we watch television together or simply lounge around. When mum and dad are there, he is a bit more controlled. When we are alone, more and more I have been giving him what he wants. Unabashed poses, when lying or slouching on the couch.

After a week or two, any inhibition I had in the beginning has faded. Sometimes, a whiff of embarrassment returns when I think I am alone and I spot him standing in the doorway looking at me. In due course, however, I have actually come to crave those surprises. They offer the excitement I am after.

So, I have anchored my nude tendencies in the family and showed myself to Louise and Richard, my good friends. When I say, my family, I am conscious of the fact that Julian hasn't seen or accepted my nudity yet. I have no doubt that he will accept and support it, but knowing it is one thing, doing it another. I have that to look forward too. And Julian observing me is not a real step. The public to see me is! Who- or whatever the public is... Julian will have to help.

END of Part 2

12