All Comments on 'Cruel Mistress'

by Saffyre

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank heavens it’s fiction!

A lot of people don’t realise how much pleasure someone can get from being treated (not as much as in this story) badly and how grateful they are to have someone who will help satisfy their need.

Okay, it’s fiction and readers should appreciate it’s not real. That’s why the writer has pointed it out at the beginning. But there will be many, many readers who have fantasised at being at the receiving end of a sadistic mistress’s whip. Although, in reality, they would run a mile if they met a woman like her.

The story is well written and I like the fact the writer hasn’t given the characters proper names but just referred to them as Mistress, Pet and Piggy. It makes it stand out more from the usual nice mistress and nice slave story. Fully worth the 5 I’ve just given it.

ShyMaleSubShyMaleSubover 2 years ago

I agree with the previous comment. The story describes an intensely sadistic session that feeds my arousal (I became hard several times during reading), but I realize I'd likely not be able to endure such intensely painful treatment like the bullwhip and the spiked gloves. I can fantasize, though. Thank you for feeding my fantasy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous