All Comments on 'Cuckoldress Takes Nine'

by WBCO6250

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 3 years ago

This was way too dry for a sexual adventure. It read more like a how-to manual on how to do the deed. I was wondering through the entire thing when was she going to say they were done, she's leaving and doing her own thing.

It just doesn't feel happy or wanted or interested.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
You are clearly erudite

However your writing is just mechanical and devoid of emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Getting something new

Yes you are beginning something new it’s called divorce one star

WBCO6250WBCO6250about 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the input. I'll have to agree that this isn't one of my best, but it was my first attempt at a first-person story, which I found difficult for me. The only way to get better is to keep writing and try again. The comments are very much appreciated. I'm not one of those who takes them negatively. I like the feedback so I can become a better writer. Thanks again! I'll work on it and see if I can't do better.

WBCO6250WBCO6250about 3 years agoAuthor

I don't understand how a site, dedicated to amateur writers, has readers who feel the need to post negative comments. I have no issue with suggestions or things I could do to help become a better writer, and even okay if you really didn't like the story, but just to post comments intended to try and belittle someone's attempt at writing is childish and unproductive. On top of that, posting anonymously. Have the guts to say who you are. I want to try and become a better writer and expand a desire I have. I hoped this site would allow me to do that. Giving my work to others to provide feedback and constructive criticism. Instead, I get nonsense and ignorance. Thanks to those who actually give real input. I take your feedback to heart and work on fixing the issues you bring up. Thanks for my rant. It just gets old hoping adults will actual read and respond.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I thought your story was written well. You used a lot of passive voice, which is just a style choice, but it found it a notable departure from the norm.

The reason you get those kind of comments is most likely because these people are the type that are immensely ashamed by their kinks, and take it out on you. Pay them no mind.

WBCO6250WBCO6250about 3 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous Thank you and I agree about those who write comments that serve no purpose but to further their own ignorance. I have no problem with negative feedback, but help me to write better, you know? Negative is good when you're learning. I appreciate your comments and hopefully I can write something new soon. I believe each time I write something new, I slowly get better at telling a story.

Thanks again!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

This is a first! OP wrote a psychologically intriguing and humanely interesting piece and managed to do so eschewing every single cuckolding meme, trope, stereotype and cliché, not to mention abandoning the tired, formulaic approach so endemic to this genre! Your word usage and sentence construction are easily in the top 95-percentile, which lends itself to describing the indescribable with something akin to clarity and understanding. The real 'wet-work' is between the ears, and it all begins with a skillful peeling away of the fantasy sub-layer from the reality layer which spawns it. OP delivers in that respect. I'm not a fan of the lifestyle, but it's intriguing as part of the human condition, and your writing delivers in an authentic manner. 5/5!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWBCO6250@WBCO6250
A happily married man who enjoys writing erotic stories. Not a professional writer by any means, but learning as I go to try and make a better story. While my current stories involve threesomes, I am working on expanding my writings toward other fantasies. Hopefully you all w...