Cuckoldress Takes Nine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in silence, my nude form sprawled along the chair, my abused but satisfied cock now lying limp, staring at my naked wife and all her beautiful sticky glory, a radiance of serenity surrounding her aura. With her eyes now closed and that subtle smile still creasing her lips, I couldn't help but replay the images of her naughty promiscuous self fucking our endowed friend; the way her body seized with pleasure, the intense kissing that they shared as his God-given gift pulverized her pussy repeatedly, and the incredible explosive orgasm that saturated the sheets with her creamy ejection. It was then that I understood the achieved pleasures of a cuckoldress was more than just the dominance over me, or the colossal pounding she endured from our bull, but that delightfully awkward sensation of an unfamiliar cock sliding gently inside by a stranger, just as I once provided the first time we made love.

What my wife and I shared during our cuckold felt like the beginning of something new; an unusual affair that blossomed into an electrifying virtuous connection; an unobstructed sexual bond of trust and devotion that some couples never achieve, and a flourishing foundation based on communication and support in regard to future sexual fantasies finding fulfillment. I was fortunate to have found a woman like her; a spouse who happily agreed to assume the role of a cuckoldress, who was eager to try something new and somewhat naughty to broaden our sexual enjoyment, and who openly accepted and appreciated our journey for a remarkable extramarital experience. She adapted quickly to the dominate figure our cuckold needed to satisfy my deviant sexual desire of being a spectator, fully embracing the sensual and physical connection of another man, welcoming his erotic touch and passionate warmth, all while taking nine to satisfy her own desires.

(February, 2021)

12