All Comments on 'Cumming Clean'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Enjoyable read

Will there be a second chapter? You certainly left it open for one.

Well written and most enjoyable, even with one of my pet peeves, the incorrect use of lay instead of lie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Agreed

A great writer. Have to agree with the lay and lie thing, and also where laid is used instead of lay, which is a common mistake on this site.

However, Manyfeathers, keep it up, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Why is everything 'somewhat'?

Overuse of 'Somewhat', inappropriate use of 'apt', which means 'capable', you should use 'likely' as the appropriate word, in fact, all your vocabulary needs a tune-up. This story was jerky and only mildly hot, not worth a rating, if you can't be bothered to proof your own work, don't expect me to like it. No stars

DwinohDwinohalmost 11 years ago
Enough

Geez, people. Enough with the grammar police. This is Literotica, not Grammarotica. All three of the previous comments criticized incorrect grammar instead of commenting on the quality of the story as entertainment. These stories are written for our enjoyment, not to teach us proper English.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
Sweet hot and erotic

A very loving story after the two kids grew up a bit and realized that they were both sexually interested in one and the other.

Since Steven was having a serious sexual love affair with his mother and sister,he would feel like he was the real man of the house, and become more openly loving to his two wives and do the little things that husbands do to their wives. the simple kiss on the neck, and touches on their body, telling them how beautiful he thought they were, and how much he loved them.

With all of that I'm sure Steven wouldn't want his mother fucking some other man, no matter who the man is.

A very good sexy and erotic story that has an exceptionally great storyline.

Thanks for the read.

LancerInLALancerInLAalmost 11 years ago
Conflicted

I like the main character and the mom. But then I hate the sister and her friends. It is written well and I enjoyed the ultimate conclusion. But the way the sister was to him, and the way the friend was...it was upsetting that he gave in. My gut reaction was too slap the sister once she proposed he tossed off for her. It was a betrayal of trust from the friend and complete blackmail from the sister. I lost complete respect for them from that moment. Let him move out and give a big FU to them. She caused the riff, and destroyed all trust for the rest of their lives. She was already a bitch to him before this.

I was conflicted because I did enjoy the story. I rate most of Feather's stories a 4 or 5 star. But on this one, I almost gave it a 2. I did settle on a 3.

Val

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A GREAT STORY OF FAMILY LOVE AND FUCKING

vice is nice but incest is best just didn't like the way it was heading at the end with Angela being included and then fucking her dad as it was obvious the mum was off to fuck him and then that would include him in the family circle....this totally spoilt it for me...would rather it stay as a one family thing and not include anyone else.....vice is nice but incest is best....

MoogPlayerMoogPlayerover 10 years ago
Great Story!

I really like your work, as I've been reading it for a while now. Keep doing what you're doing and please keep bringing us the excellent works you've produced thus far, thanks again,

MoogPlayer

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I agree with other comments. Looking at the story list, this person has been writing stories for a decade, and seems to value quantity over quality. If you're still having grammar problems and consistency problems after ten years of writing, you need to recognize your weaknesses and get some help. Every word you write is not sacred - get an editor who knows how to write and can help you become a better writer. It's time for this writer to start getting some honest feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

To be honest I enjoy the stories of his, the few Ive read anyway, and can sink into the story well enough that I don't notice the problems. My only real problem is the lack of follow-up chapters! This one begs for another chapter, well it begs for some descriptive sex between him and sis too, lol, ...other stories just really need more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hot hot hot

Very hot, worth reading

MAJOR04MAJOR04about 6 years ago
Stupid ending

Mom brings another man into the group is really stupid and will cause conflict in the group. No way the son would welcome another man into his mom’s circle!!!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 4 years ago
good story except for the blackmail.

nothing against you or your story, just one of my hangups. Even though it "all ends well" I have always hated coercion, and the blackmail that got this all started just made me HATE Stacy. Teasing and stuff light manipulation like that I can handle but outright blackmail, forcing someone into a 'catch 22' type situation just turns me off. Using blackmail to get what you want, as a 1st attempt to me makes that person "UGLY" on the inside and therefor ugly on the outside as well. I like many of your stories and this one is good to just not how it got started... too me. Thanks for all you do.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 3 years ago
great story

until you added angela's dad :-( that ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree with the previous commenter. Also, cheerleader height often varies with role. Flyers tend to be short/light, while throwers are often the taller/stronger ones. Spotters also tend to be tall or medium height.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
dumped and 1 star

at d/d

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous