Cumming Clean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers

"Promise?" She answered back to which everyone laughed. At least my own suspicions were confirmed now anyway. But I was also starting to get really horny. My cock long ago having gotten all nice and hard.

**

With each passing moment the stories got raunchier and dirtier, though I am sure it was with the help of all the tequila being consumed that they were. I wished now that I had thought ahead to grab my digital recorder, half tempted to go back for it, but not wishing to miss anything else, or worse, run the risk of getting caught. Both Bab's as well as Amber were naked now, having already reached their three turn limit. Stacy had no doubt "improvised the rules," saying that once you were naked...that after that, if your number came up...then that person had to have another drink. I could tell by the slur in her words she was close to reaching her limit as it was.

When "Bobby", had finally reached the get naked part for her, I was a little surprised at just how seductive she was when removing her clothes. And even after that, as she now sat naked more or less looking on, she seemed to constantly be touching herself in one way or the other. Though her breasts were small, they were by no means insignificant, and it was damn fucking hot, seeing her as she actually reached up to tweak her nipples from time to time. Not too surprisingly either, both her stories had included only women in them, though one I found especially hot when she spoke about fingering one of the nurses at the hospital when she'd been there to see her mother. It was an interesting story, and once again had me sitting there with a hot-throbbing cock.

I'll be the first one to admit. I was horny as hell at this point. I had long ago in fact taken my cock out, and had been teasingly playing with it. Especially now, with three of the girls naked. And hopefully...the rest of them soon would be. Oddly, I even found myself looking forward to seeing my sister naked. After all, I never really had yet...and she had seen me. So all was fair as far as I was concerned.

And then Stacy's number came up.

"And now...a NASTY story!" Someone said.

"Yeah, but it has to be a really nasty story," Bab's challenged. "And like you said, it has to be for real too!"

"You want nasty? I got nasty," Stacy said, continuing to slur her words a little. "I got off, watching mom get off once," she began.

"No way! Really?" Amber asked actually excited to be hearing this.

"Yeah...do tell!" Bobby said joining in for a change.

"How the hell did you do that?" Angela pressed.

"Shut up and I'll tell you," she giggled.

My hand flying up and down my cock at the moment. I was all ears.

"It was late, and I had to pee. So I got up out of bed and headed into the bathroom. Usually, I turn on the light, but since I was still half-asleep, I didn't want the bright light blinding me. Anyway, as I entered the room, I noticed that the door leading into mom's bedroom was open. I walked over to close it, not wanting to wake her, or have her laying there listening to me pee," Stacy looked over towards Bobby, but she didn't say anything.

If anything, she looked like she was ready to start masturbating herself any moment now. Her nipples were rock hard little points as she reached up and began caressing one. Can't say as I blamed her.

"I was just about to do that when I realized I could see fairly easily into the room. There just so happened to be a full moon that night, so I could clearly see mom laying there on the bed. And she sure as hell wasn't sleeping either! That's when I heard it, a faint buzzing sound, and then realized she was using a vibrator on herself. She was so into it, I could hear her moaning and groaning like crazy, totally oblivious to anything else. Well hell, I'm not ashamed to admit it, it was pretty fucking hot seeing her doing that, so I stood there, and began playing with myself too."

"Oh fuck!" Bobby actually exclaimed, and though she was sitting sideways to me, the motion of her hand, down between her legs gave hint at to what she was actually doing to herself.

"Eeew!" Bab's said looking her way, though saying it sarcastically as she then smiled at her, nodding her head at her in agreement. "At least she's brave enough to be doing what we're all thinking," she added to that with a nervous laugh, though unfortunately, no one else made any motion to do anything like that. Though there did appear to be a lot more fidgeting going on. No one said anything about what Bobby was obviously doing either, nor seemed to mind as Stacy continued.

"I figured that even if she looked, she wouldn't see me. The bathroom was totally dark, pitch black, so I stood there, fingering myself, watching mom get off, and boy...did she ever! And then I did!" Stacy confessed. "So...how's that for naughty?"

Bobby's moan seemed to add an exclamation point to that.

"I don't think she has to tell any more naughty stories," Amber laughed. "She just did a naughty instead!"

"Here, here!" Everyone agreed, and then lifted their shot glasses in toast, without even rolling the dice.

Unfortunately, it had reached the point, even with the game being as exciting as it had been, that all the girls were either growing too tired to continue, or too drunk either way. Stacy was definitely one of those in that category, though I was honestly disappointed that she wouldn't be one of those getting naked there in front of me either.

"Come on girls, lets take this upstairs and let the party-poopers get some sleep. The rest of us can do...other things."

That sounded like Angela, though I couldn't tell for sure. But I was again sure as hell disappointed. There was no way I dared sneak up the stairs to listen in, but then I remembered...I had my own private little secret waiting for me downstairs. All I had to do now was be patient, sit and wait until all the girls had gone up, and then sneak back into my own little retreat.

When I was sure everyone was gone, I quickly and quietly slipped back down the hallway, around the alcove, and then a step, or two maybe into the kitchen where I would be home free. I don't know what it was, but something caught my eye as I sort of froze mid-step, and then a voice as Angela stood just above me on the stairs.

"We forgot the..."

"Fucking tequila," I thought spotting the half empty gallon sitting on the floor where they'd left it.

The surprise in her eyes was an understatement, and for just half a second, I was sure she was going to call out, or worse...run upstairs to my sister.

"Please..." I said mouthing the words up to her. There was no point in saying anything else. Angela took a step and then another towards me. Soon standing beside me there in the hallway.

"You owe me then," she said, and actually reached down grabbing my crotch. I was still hard, and it was still very noticeable. She then walked over picking up the tequila turning to me, and as she did, lifting her almost see-through garment up and over her breasts. "Kiss them, each one," she said simply. I did so, kissing, half sucking maybe...but still kissing each nipple.

"That make us even?" I asked. She just laughed at that.

"Hardly," she said. "That's just for beginners!"

**

Several days passed. I was just starting to think I had gotten away with something when I discovered otherwise. I had come home after class. Angela was there waiting for my sister...and me. It wasn't all that unusual to find her waiting there either, even when mom was away. Very often before she had let herself in (knew where the back door key was hidden) and would make herself home until Stacy got home from attending her classes.

"Hi," I said tentatively having come upstairs from the basement intending on fixing something to eat. Angela sitting at the kitchen table, as though expecting me. Which I now knew, she had been.

"Time to pay up," she answered in response, telling me in a heartbeat that I hadn't gotten away with a damn thing.

"Listen...Angela, about the other night..."

"No Steven, I think you need to listen, unless of course you'd prefer it if I told Stacy about what I saw that night."

I knew Stacy would have my hide. And worse, if she told mom what I'd been doing, she'd have the rest of me.

"OK, fine. What's it going to cost me?" I asked.

"Nothing really bad...not really," Angela grinned wickedly. "At least not in that kind of a bad way, maybe in another bad...naughty, nasty way."

I almost said "naked", but then figured that would just further give proof to just how long I had been sitting there.

"Ok, so what do you want?"

"Why don't we...go back downstairs to your room," she suggested. And then without waiting for a response, brushed past me and headed on down the stairs. All I could do...was follow.

She was already sitting on the edge of my bed when I came in behind her. Though I stood there instead of coming the rest of the way in. She patted the bed, indicating where she wanted me. I was fucked. And I knew it.

"Hey? Am I really all that bad?" She asked.

"Well no. It's not that Angela. It's not that at all. It's just that...well you know, Debra and I."

"You mean the Debra that will be heading off to an entirely different school a month from now?" She asked. "That Debra?"

"Yeah, that one," I responded, though even I didn't see a whole lot of logic in that. In all seriousness, I didn't want to do anything that would cause friction between us in parting. After all, maybe things wouldn't work, I really had no delusions of that. But if it did come time for us to part, I'd rather we do so as friends.

She patted the bed a little more insistently this time. "Don't worry Steven, I would never make you do anything with...or to me, that you wouldn't want to do. That any better?"

It kind of was, but I was still confused to as to what she had on her mind then. "So what do you want?" I asked. To which she smiled that damn smile of hers again.

"Easy really. What I want you to do...is lay here on your bed, and jack off for me."

I looked at her incredulously. "You can't be serious."

"Oh but I am serious Steven. Ever since Stacy told me the story about walking in and catching you, I've masturbated while fantasizing and thinking about it. So I decided...why not have you do it for me?"

"That's it?" Nothing else? We're even then?"

"Well let's say....half even. But I won't ask for the other half until after Debra's gone and moved away, and I'll even make it easy on you then too. Deal?"

I thought about it. And then I thought about what Stacy might say or do...or mom.

"Ok, deal," I said actually starting to remove my clothing. "But no funny business either. And you can't be on the bed with me while I do this."

"Fair enough," Angela said. "But...no reason why I can't stand here naked playing with myself while watching you either, is there?"

"Fair enough," I responded back. Hell...I'd have jacked off for her with her fully clothed, but I wasn't about to tell her that.

Like I said. Had it been under any other circumstances, I might have suggested a few things myself. But I really didn't want there to be any complications. This...was perhaps complicated enough. I lay back however, watching her as she finished undressing. Now standing almost in the doorway, watching me as I began stroking myself. Now watching her. It was damn fucking hot.

I think her orgasm triggered mine. Seeing her as she stood there, fondling her sweet firm breasts, toying with her nipples with one hand, the other strumming her pussy like a violin. She began to shake, quiver, and then gutturally moan in ecstasy. As she did, I felt the first hard felt spurts of my prick as I began to ejaculate. Streamer after streamer of spunk skyrocketing from my prick tip to splash almost everywhere. I could have cared less. It was honestly exciting, watching her, with her watching me. And even after she had left. I lay there asking myself. "Why not fuck her?"

**

"So...did you get it?"

"In spades!" Stacy grinned holding up her digital camera. I'd not seen it resting on part of the unfinished wall near the laundry room. Stacy had managed to well conceal it, even if I'd suspected such a thing, which I hadn't. When I went out to mow the lawn, Stacy had snuck back downstairs, grabbed her camera, and now sat watching it all over again with Angela sitting by her side.

"Damn!"

"What?" Angela asked. "I think it turned out perfect. You can see everything!"

"Well, not everything. Maybe we should have had two camera's going. Then I could have watched and seen you too!"

Angela laughed. "You still can. Wanna?"

"Do I ever!" Stacy almost screamed already beginning to remove her clothing and then setting up the camera again.

And as I headed into the back yard to finish mowing there, I had no idea that Stacy and Angela stood there in the window looking down on me...fingering one another as they did.

**

Two days passed and nothing more had been said, or had happened. Once again I was thinking that perhaps life was getting back to (semi) normal again. Little did I know.

I had come home from class, entered in through my own private little entry, and found Stacy sitting in the middle of my bed. Now the thing was, we sort of had an unwritten agreement, and respect for one another's privacy. I didn't go into her room without being invited, and she wasn't...supposed...to go into mine.

"What the hell?" I said upon seeing her.

"Relax Steven, I know. And I'm sorry. Maybe I should have waited for you to come upstairs, but I couldn't. We need to talk."

"Ah oh," I said to myself. And then to her. "About...what?"

"I think you already know."

"Shit!" I said to myself once again. "Damn Angela, I knew I shouldn't have trusted her!"

"Hey come on, she's my best friend. You don't think she'd have told me? We don't keep secrets from one another Steven. You of all people, should know that."

I shook my head in agreement with her. I should have realized that, but now I was a little upset with Angela for other reasons.

"What else did she tell you?" I asked.

Stacy grinned. It was that patented, "I gotcha now," grin too.

I knew I hadn't gotten out of this yet. Like I said, I knew my sister, and I knew there was still hell to pay here. Especially when she was playing the roll of the Devil.

"All of it," she smiled looking at me, and then almost pouting.

"So what is it you want?"

"Same thing."

"What?"

"You heard me."

"You. My own sister, wants to watch her brother masturbate?"

"Yep!"

"Stacy, you can't be serious. Why?"

"Because Angela got to. And because, I've always wanted to as well, ever since that day."

"You mean...that day..."

"Yep, that one. The one I told the story about with you sitting there listening."

She had me there.

"And if I don't?"

"If you don't. I have a little girl-to-girl chat with Debra."

"You do know what they call that don't you?"

"Uh...blackmail?" She asked.

"Very funny. Seriously sis. You'd tell Debra about this?"

"Oh yeah, especially the jacking off while Angela watched part. You bet your ass I would. So...which is it Steven? A little show for me? Or a little story for her?"

"You're a real bitch you know that?"

"Ah...but I'm your real little sister bitch, and I know that you love me anyway."

"I'm not so sure about that at the moment," I told her half seriously. But the other side of serious, much to my moralistic train of thought was oddly aroused. The thought that my very own sister, actually did want to watch me jack off, was a bit of a turn on. And then as I sat there thinking about it, I decided. "What the hell? Let's see what I can get out of all this." "OK...but under one condition," I challenged.

"Oh? And what's that?"

"You have to do what Angela did when she watched me." I figured two things at this point, either she would. Or she wouldn't. And maybe that would let me off the hook. To my surprise, she shocked me once again as she laughed.

"No problem. I was planning on doing that anyway."

**

Angela had to admonish herself to remain quiet as she crunched down beside the wall in the laundry room. One camera well hidden, pointed towards the bed. The other, as they had now learned, pointed at the door where Stacy would be standing.

The other girls were gonna love this!

**

It really was the first time I had actually seen my sister naked. Sure, I'd caught glimpses here and there a time or two, most of which had been when we were way too young to even be thinking along those lines. And then later, when maybe we were, she was a lot more careful because of it. As had I been, save for the bathroom incident. Now, here she was, standing right there in front of me without a single thing on. I could only shake my head in wonder. She might have been a royal pain in the ass from time to time, actually...most of the time. But there was no denying the fact, she had one hell of a gorgeous body! She even reminded me of that story, the one with Lady Godiva riding the horse naked. That long blonde hair of hers, part of which was draped over one of her breasts, somehow making her...and it, look even more sensual and erotic.

"Nice big cock...big brother," she teased looking at me as I actually began stroking it. How could I not? Never in a million years could I have imagined this happening, nor ever seeing her naked like this, right here in front of me. But she was. I noticed she wasn't completely devoid of hair like many girls were these days. True, it was hardly anything at all even then, just this little pussy-stash if you want to call it that I guess. And almost hard to see too. Stacy was after all, a true blonde. But somehow, for some reason, it made the rest of her beautiful bare pussy all the more inviting and alluring to me.

I almost lost it however when she bent at the knee slightly, reaching down, spreading herself. I could see the much darker colored pink flesh winking at me as she did that. And even better, this little pearly nubbin of inflamed desire as she now ran the tip of one finger over it's moist little head.

"Oh fuck Stace..." I said, shortening her name, now calling her the more affectionate nick-name I had used to call her.

"I've missed that," She told me, still rubbing her clit, though likewise cupping and massaging one of her breasts as well, "Stevie..." she answered back, in a nick-name from her that I still wasn't too comfortable with. "Hey...if you can call me by my name, then I can call you by your name," she smiled. Another thing I had missed. A genuine smile from her had been a while too.

"Ok, but "I'd better not hear anyone else calling me Stevie," I told her.

"Too late," Angela thought to herself, wondering if and when the right time might come along when she would.

"Like what you see? I sure do."

"Oh yes. Fuck yes Stacy," I moaned openly, slow stroking my prick, feeling a nice fat bubble of clear liquid lubrication slide from the slit of my cock.

"Ohh...that's nice," she said actually taking a step, her hand, and finger pointing towards my cock. I almost wished it.

"Now Stace..." I said freezing her in place. "This is bad enough. Don't make it worse, or I'll stop," I warned her. Though had she continued, I'm not sure I would have been able to do that thinking back.

Thankfully, she did though. "Don't stop," she near pleaded, her fingers quite busy now between her legs. I could honestly hear the wet, slippery sounds she was making. The sucking sounds of her pussy as it wrapped itself around her fingers, as she stood there, pounding them now in and out of herself. "Please don't stop," she said again. "I want to watch you cum. Cum for me Steven. Cum for me. I want to see that gorgeous big fucking cock of yours spurting a gallon of cream for me."

"Oh fuck!" I called out. Hearing her say that, seeing her, hearing the sounds her fingers were making, the look in her eyes, that inward, soulful moment of intimacy, vulnerability when the spasmodic joy, release and rapture takes over.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers