Cumming Clean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers

Mom had soon after brought me close to the edge. And though I would have been perfectly content, cuming in her mouth, especially as she loved doing that, I was in great need of feeling that silky sweet pussy surrounding me at the moment instead.

"Fuck me mother," I spoke. "I need to cum inside you this time."

She loved that when I did. Loved the feeling of it as I throbbed inside her, spraying my seed. Though so did Stacy. One of her favorite little quirks, going down on mom after I had done that, licking her out.

Mom slid up and over me, now resting against me, not quite yet slipping herself over and down my cock. She loved teasing me like that at first, just kissing my prick with her lips, mashing herself against it, slithering up and down, up and down. It was like to drive me crazy before she'd finally slide up at some point, and then down on me, driving me deeply inside when she did.

"Play with my tits honey." I didn't need to be asked twice either. I loved playing with mom's breasts. They were always so soft, and so pliant. It was such a delight in kneading them, squeezing them, and especially pulling on her nipples. She loved that, though I always saved the hard almost painful pull on them when she was in the midst of her orgasm. It always seemed to intensify it for her whenever we did that.

Stacy had moved over to sit beside the two of us looking on. Watching, she loved doing that, just as I did. Already anxious for the mixed nectar of our coupling which she would feast on shortly. Mom leaned forward, capturing one of Stacy's breasts as she held it, gently sucking on her pink hard little nipple. I likewise reached over, slipping one hand into my sister's cunt, feeling her heat, her moisture and depth, fingering that wet little quim of hers as mom slid slowly up and down my cock now, fucking me with a tenderness that never ceased to amaze me.

"Knock, knock. Anyone home?"

The sound of Angela's voice coming up from the living room below alerting us to the fact that she'd once again come in without ringing the bell, or knocking. Though in truth, that was our fault. We'd allowed that since the beginning.

"Either we need to change the locks on the doors, or we need to change the rules around here," mom snickered.

"Too late for that," I chuckled back, then adding. "Now what?"

I know I wasn't going to stop what I was doing, I was too fucking close. Though by the look on mom's face, neither was she.

"Can you...trust her?" Mom asked Stacy. Stacy grinned.

"Yes, I actually do trust her. But if necessary, I can ensure her silence as well."

"You mean...blackmail?"

"Yes, of course. What else would I mean?" We all laughed, though the sound of Angela now slowly climbing up the stairs could be heard.

"Should we stop?" I asked, hoping against it.

"No fucking way!" Mom announced, actually picking up the tempo a little. Stacy actually giggled upon seeing that.

"This should be good. I'm actually looking forward to seeing the expression on her face!" She added, and then called out. "Angela? We're up here...in mom's room!"

Your best friend coming over unexpectedly. Secretly harboring thoughts and desires herself. Walking in on someone's mother busily fucking her son with her daughter looking on while they did.

Priceless.

**

Although it was fun on occasion, including Angela in our playtime, and admittedly having finally fucked her myself, which I was actually glad I had done. I still preferred our moments with just the three of us, as I suspect, we all did.

I think the most amazing thing was constantly thinking about it, looking forward to it whenever we did. Don't get me wrong, we actually did settle into a normal (well semi-normal) life and routine. It wasn't like we were constantly fooling around, though at times it perhaps seemed like that. But we'd established a sort of silent signal with one another which made things easier on all of us. And...which I might add, probably did contribute to the fact we all seemed to be enjoying sex a lot more frequently now that any of us ever had. Nudity, was no longer a problem. And as we'd decided long ago, that would be the silent "OK" we'd give out, if any of us was interested, or in the mood. Simple stupid I called it. Quite naturally, I always seemed to be in "The mood" and as such ran around most of the time at home now, without anything on.

Sometimes mom did, sometimes Stacy did. And sometimes of course, we all did. But not always. And I again can't express enough that no one ever felt jealousy, or felt like they were being left out, or ignored. In other words, there were no closed doors. Walking in on mom and Stacy, or mom walking in on us...or whatever combination was never an obstacle. Sometimes you joined in, sometimes you just watched...and sometimes, though rarely, you didn't.

I had to laugh at Angela. Even though she'd now joined us on occasion, she had at last quit entering without knocking first and being invited. Though usually she called first before coming over. She had in fact called moments ago. She and Stacy agreeing to study hard that evening for final exams the following week. I'd been in the family room watching TV, naked of course...as I usually was, when mom got home from work. Seeing me, she set her purse down on the table, walking over.

Without any hesitation she asked me. "Would you like me to suck your cock before I start fixing dinner?" She asked. It was a rhetorical question. I was already half-hard anyway, just hoping for something like that.

"You don't even need to ask," I assured her unnecessarily. "Though just so you know, Angela is on her way over here to study with Stacy."

"I bet she'll be studying something else later on," mom quipped already unbuttoning her blouse so I could play with her tits while she blew me. She knew how much I loved that, though so did she. "But if she thinks she's going to jump in, she's going to have to wait to do that," she added. "If she wants to watch, that's one thing," she grinned. "But I've been looking forward to sucking the cum out of your prick all day!"

As Angela had called ahead, she basically already had permission to come in without knocking, though she did so anyway when she arrived. I called out to her from the room we were in, seeing her enter moment's later. I guess maybe it was still a bit of a surprise to her, seeing this. But she smiled, walking over, now looking down as mom continued slathering away on my cock, while I in turn continued fondling and caressing her bare breasts.

"Stacy in her room?"

"Obviously," I deadpanned. "Otherwise, she'd be here helping mom."

"Not this time!" Mom managed, just barely releasing my prick in order to speak. "This one's all mine!" I grinned, shrugging my shoulders.

"I wouldn't mind staying to watch, but I really need to talk to Stacy about something," she said somewhat excitedly. I pointed over my shoulders up towards the stairs. I couldn't speak at the moment anyway, already my toes were starting to curl, and mom had begun doing that vacuum thing she did with her lips, which would soon trigger my release.

I vaguely remember hearing Angela's footsteps as she raced up the stairs to my sister's room. My mind otherwise engaged however as the first wonderful spurt from my cock shot into my mother's hot sucking mouth. As always...it was glorious.

Mom had just finished putting her beautiful breasts away when we both heard the sound of the girls coming back down the stairs. Stacy coming into the room first, grinning from ear to ear, Angela standing just off to one side behind her.

"Go ahead Angela. Tell em what you told me!"

Mom and I were both curious at this point, seeing the girls excitement. "Yes Angela, tell us...what's the big news?"

And then she was grinning, and blushing all at once. "I fucked daddy last night!"

**

Similar to our circumstance, Angela lived alone with her father and had done so for many years now. Her mother, like dad had passed away, though she'd been killed in a tragic car accident. Ever since, they had lived alone together. And according to what we knew, her dad never got out much. Didn't really date much either. And unfortunately, as of late, had been spending more and more time at one of the local bars. He had come home, not quite inebriated, but not totally sober either. He had thought that Angela was either at her part time job, or over here...as she usually was. As such, he had gone into her room, not realizing she was home, and at the moment, busy in the kitchen. She'd gone up stairs to her room, only to catch him standing there with a pair of her cotton panties draped over his cock. He was jerking off in to them. Mortified upon seeing her when she entered, he dropped down onto the bed, sitting there crying, and then begging for her forgiveness. According to her story, she forgave him by taking her clothes off. They had spent the entire night together in rapturous embrace.

"So...now what?" She asked us. "I mean, who better to ask?" She said looking at the three of us. "I know daddy's still dealing with a little guilt over all this, though he's been fawning all over me with a special breakfast even. I'm just not sure what I should say to him after what happened."

"That's easy. First, would you like to do it again?" Mom asked, to which Angela nodded her head yes.

"Well in that case, tell him you want to."

"I did. He's just not too sure about it, worried about what anyone else might think should they find out about it. He's really feeling bad, and I'm not sure I can say anything to make him realize, I want to continue. Obviously, he doesn't know about this...about us. Which is now another concern of mine of course."

"Of course," mom nodded in agreement. "Perfectly understandable. Is he home now?"

"Yes. Told him I needed to study with Stacy tonight. And wouldn't be home until late. He almost looked relieved when I said that."

"Best that I go over and have a little chat with him myself then. He's apt to stew himself into crisis if I don't."

"Would you?" Angela asked looking much relieved. Though also curious as to what mom might tell him in order to convince him that things were still ok. As was I.

"Yeah, this might take a while, so don't hold dinner for me," mom smiled. "I really think it will be best if we come clean with everything."

"Everything?" Stacy questioned.

"Yeah, everything," mom responded back. "Now...run up stairs and get that memory stick."

There had been a lot more added to that since the original. Stacy headed off to retrieve it as I stood there (still naked) looking on. "You sure about this?"

"Don't worry. I'll play it by ear at first. Test the waters so to speak, and then let him know about a few things. After that, if I can see he's ok with things, I'll show him a bit of our videos, see how he responds to that."

"Maybe you shouldn't show him any of Angela and I, just in case," I suggested.

"I wasn't planning to. Not yet anyway. But it might not hurt to show him a few of her...with me. Again, after I'm pretty confident he's not going to freak out after I tell him about us at least."

"Good luck with that," I said cautiously, a little worried.

"Leave it to me," mom winked, and then headed upstairs to her room to change. She came down a short time later, a pair of fairly short, white shorts on, and a really tight tee, no bra. It was obvious she wasn't wearing one, especially the way her nipples stood there pressing against it.

"That'll work!" Stacy laughed, as did we all.

"Works for me!" I certainly noted as my cock had once again risen to full staff.

Mom grinned, gave my prick a firm little shake, and then sauntered out the door. Stacy and Angela already climbing out of their clothing.

"Might as well keep busy ourselves for a while," Stacy spoke. "No telling what's going to happen next after all this," she added.

And she was certainly right about that.

**

-The end-

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers