All Comments on 'Curious Husband Gets Cock'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
mr4240mr4240about 1 year ago

That was fucking HOT. I fantasize about being used like that…..Part 2, PLEASE

Anthony1965Anthony1965about 1 year ago

OMG, I absolutely love this story and would love to see another chapter where his wife is taken by this man.

phtann3phtann3about 1 year ago

I love it, wish had checked into that motel

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle55about 1 year ago

That'd be a nice touch to add the daughter and the mom and have the husband fucked and humiliated or something, anyway, that's just me. Thanks for the story.

louiseacdlouiseacdabout 1 year ago

loved this story, love to be taken like that, came in my panties reading this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Part two please. Wife and daughter??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
More

Sir should use faggot for a bit, then share him with his friends. Get faggot's holes opened up for party use. Then Sir and friends can have a weekend taking him in front of his wife and daughter Kelly and then using all 8 holes of faggots family. Maybe the wife and Kelly have boyfriends that can become boifriends for all.

AllenJamesAllenJamesabout 1 year ago

I see I'm in great company already as we all love this story for the same reason, looking forward to the next chapters!

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 year ago

FANTASTIC !!! I can't wait to read the next chapters. I too am a sissy faggot cocksucking bottom who would love to watch a well-hung man fuck my beautiful wife. That is my dream and fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All this interracial shit is soo boring

liz33ndliz33ndabout 1 year ago

this was erotic, funny and entertaining. good writing

19DarkStar5819DarkStar58about 1 year ago

Story was very hot! I too have had experiences such as yours.In fact, my Sir did get to fuck my wifey and once when i was having some health issues and couldn't fuck her, sent her over to him to have a private one on one which although i didn't see this caused me to imagine what happened and is in my mind one of the hottest things to have happened to us.I really hope you decide to write a second chapter to your story,i t got me good and hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pure crap

PinksissyboyPinksissyboyabout 1 year ago

Brilliant can’t wait for more

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

Fuck that was so hot. I bet the wife will only let Sir fuck her once she has his cock. 10 stars…

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Xmale06Xmale06about 1 year ago

I just hope you're planning on writing (many?) other chapters.... Thanks anyway for that story and keep on the fantastic work!

TwistedMancTwistedMancabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hi everyone! Thank you for all of your comments! I was a little nervous people wouldn't like this one but I appreciate all your good feedback! I didn't know whether to write a sequel but it seems people want one!

easybottom52easybottom52about 1 year ago

another great story

SissyTaraSissyTaraabout 1 year ago

Loved it. Please keep going💕

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your best story yet. I’ve never had a real life gay experience but reading your stories is edging me toward being a real life cocksucker. Now I just need to find that cock.

creativeandfuncreativeandfunabout 1 year ago

GREAT story! Please make a chapter 2

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 year ago

Read this story again today and had to post a 2nd comment (posted 7 days ago). This story is fantastic !!! You definitely have to do a sequel. All of us married faggot cocksuckers need to know what happens next. Hopefully wifey and daughter Kelly will both be fucked by Sir with the married faggot watching. That is my dream - sucking an alpha cock and then guiding it into my wife's pussy.

I can't wait to read the next chapter (maybe chapters?).

KRoyKRoyabout 1 year ago

What a dilemma here at the end. I can see myself deciding whether or not to respond. Awesome! Thank you for the well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

another Great story!

Chrisuk7Chrisuk7about 1 year ago

Oh wow, what a story. Fuuck…

1reddawg121reddawg12about 1 year ago

Good Gawd,What a Smokin HOT Story. Can't wait to read the Next Chapter..

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 year ago

Read this story again today as it is one of my favorites on all of Literotica. As I have said in my other comments (see above), I would love for this to happen to me -- to be fucked by an alpha male who then wants to fuck my wife in front of me. I desparately want to suck a big juicy cock with my wife watching. I want her to find out the truth about her sissy gay husband.

I love many lines from your story but one excerpt which says it all is:

"I bet your wife would love a go with a real cock!" He said to me as he fucked me. "She... would... love... your... cock!!" I moaned as he fucked me over and over, suddenly the idea of seeing my wife getting fucked by this young stud turned me on even more.

I can't wait to find out what happens next in your story.

LighthousenorthLighthousenorthabout 1 year ago

Super hot story. You wrote down my dreams ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story need chsptef 2. When trsvel on business i met lots of married men in hotel bars. Amazing how easy was get them in bed. Being married myself. A couple of times I breeding the him while being breed. Several times I loading a guy with cum when my wife called. Strange I tried to talk normal. She said why are you out of bresth. Since I play racquetball ball i had just back. LOL I told her I call you back. I pick up the speed and starting french kissing while increasing my breeding speed. Super hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great stuff - we need part 2...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story !

Billr1960Billr1960about 1 year ago

One of my favorites. Take me like that!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would love for the story to continue where the young man fucks his wife and 18 year old daughter in between fucking the husband.

JustMe15JustMe1512 months ago

I want to stay in that motel next

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

God, I need to be treated like this so much

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story dude, but don't contact him to fuck your wife, this is your fantasy come true not hers and it will take the attention away from you. you found this big cock guy and you can find another one.

look around at the hotel that you are in, go to the hotel bar, there are a lot of horny guys hanging around.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow! Here I am just like the guy in this story. I'm 55 married and find myself reading the gay stories on this site. I think I want this to happen to me. I fingered my butthole as I was reading this, wondering what it might be like to get with another male. Thanks for helping me cum. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow!!! Great story and had me hard from the beginning. I wish someone would fuck me like that! Please write the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

OMG, this is making me cum....thanks and let me finish...

jstntime812jstntime81210 months ago

That was really hot.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If I could get you to fuck me like this I would gladly let you enjoy my brides shaved pussy. I would like nothing more than for us to both enjoy your dick. A+

Summer1987Summer19879 months ago

So hot! Ch 2 please!!

KoxokKoxok9 months ago

So hot, needs a part 2 please!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

ery good story,i wish it was me,,,,

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Let’s just say I’ve only ever been with women but have fantasized about a scenario like this, but discreet.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow, when the alpha man had him beg to fuck his wife, i shot my load. This is one of my biggest fantasies to have a dominant man take control of me and the wife and turn me into their pussy free slut.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

i have sucked a few dicks but never been fucked but now. I WANT TO BE FUCKED THANKS SO MUCH

Jakew801801Jakew8018018 months ago

I agree, I often think about what it would be like to have a dominant older man force my wife and I to be his sex slaves.

rushman1ukrushman1uk7 months ago

Excellent read. My wife (pictured) & I are both bi, and she loves seeing me with men as much as I love seeing her with men

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Best story ever. You must be a mind reader because you described my fantasy's perfectly. My total masturbation times are fueled by thoughts of big black bull ordering and degrading me as he makes me suck his big beautiful black cock. I succumb to his every desire. You describe it flawlessly. I'm still dreaming of it but at my age I'll most likely never get to suck a cock but will continue to dream about it. I look forward to the next chapter. After Sir seduces his wife and daughter he makes Mike clean their cream pies. And as someone said Sir will share Mike with many other men.

Fantastic story, looking forward to more.

68pervypete68pervypete7 months ago

We really need the next chapter in this story as a priority...!

JoeMangumJoeMangum7 months ago

Definite turn on…. Male domination and submission

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is almost the same as what happened to me! I met a black guy who told me I was going to be his white bitch boy. It was a first but I said yes! I started sucking his dick on a walking trail near my home. He could contact me by text and tell me when to meet him. The next contact he said meet me on the trail. Bring lube, rubbers, and a pair of your wife’s worn panties. I did as he said. That time I sucked him then he fucked my ass while he sniffed my wife’s panties! This continued for three months then one day after he fucked my ass while sniffing my wife’s pussy from her panties I brought him he said “ do you like being my white bitch boy?” I said yes I do! Then he said “ if you want to continue to be my white bitch boy, I’m going to have to fuck your wife! I was shocked! She had no idea I was a cock sucker and had never fucked another man! I explained that! He said we can figure out a way! I’m going to fuck your wife boy you might as well accept it! I will text you with the plan!

I went home thinking how hot it would be to watch his big black dick in my wife’s white pussy but I knew it could never happen. I delegated my email addressed he had contacted me with that night!

m1km1n30m1km1n306 months ago

I think it would be perfect if you left it right here.

If you continue, I’d like for him to confess to his wife instead of selling her out, and have her be very shocked, then understanding, and then willing to share the experience with her husband.

I liked Sir’s character, how he rubbed his back and whispered to him. It would be nice to have him to take care of these two and be a real Dom, not some douche who just loans them out to people as his idea of fun. Also, let them enjoy this kinky threesome while their daughters remain oblivious, please. Why, why, why so many commets involving the kids? There’re more than enough kinks and sharing and club demonstrations they could experiment with, while the daughters think they still have boring, suburban parents.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I’d like to see the wife and daughter get involved next time

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I enjoy these stories a lot and they remind me of when I had that strong desire to suck a cock. I couldn't control it. Even after having sex with my wife I sometimes fantasied about cock. While in the army prior to DADT I was drunk with this fantasy & couldn't get it off my mind. I started to go to a couple of ABS stores. Both had the video booths but only one had GH's. It took me several weeks before I'd let someone blow me through the glory hole. And then it took many more weeks before I sucked that first cock. 40 years later I still remember, the feel, taste, smell & absolute pleasure I had with that cock in my mouth.

I'm a straight cocksucker or a bisexual to some degree and I enjoy it.

Thanks for the great story.

ImokwithitImokwithit4 months ago

Great ending, or it could be a great beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Such a shame that we haven't had the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The only thing I miss about my exwife is coming home with cum breath kissing her and fucking her while another man's cream slowly drips from my hole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

That was hot. I loved how you described what it was like having his cock in your mouth. I’ve had guys suck my thick uncut cock but never reciprocated. I think that I would love sucking a cock and be good at it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I too am a cock sucking, cum eating fag bitch boi. I love to suck cock and always swallow the load---what i love best is the load. We did have one friend who would fuck my wife, it was so fucking hot to watch and then like a good bitch I would clean out her pussy with my mouth. With health issues the wife no longer can or wants sex. I miss so much watching her suck his cock and getting fucked. In the past while fucking her I told her as a kid I was a very good cock sucker and wanted her to watch me take cock and swallow their seed. Never excited her much to my disappointment. I still want her to see me taking cock like the little fag bitch I am. However, mostly I to glory holes and suck what is presented. Mostly guy want to be the cock sucker and few men want to get sucked. I need a friend that I can suck on the regular. After a while I will get on my knees in front of the wife and tell her I am going to suck his cock, because that is what a cock sucker does. Hope she stays and watches. Thank you for the story. After our friend left the area, I used to fantasize about a group of men and maybe some women would break in and use us both, making me suck their cocks and cleaning all the cum. I love being a cock sucking fag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Need part 2. Wife and daughter get breed. I lôve to breed husband and wife. Be ìnterestng to do daughter. I once did son and father. I did one and later the other I did not know until later

Ok

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Got hard about the same time you did while reading the story, got me off too.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

I like to have sex with men 30 to 45 but will consider younger if a good looking. I topped a young 20 year man when my preference was not available. Next day I met a fit 45 year old. I went to his home and breed him in his marital bed. After he cleaned my tool, I saw a family photo it showed him, his wife and children. Seems the 20 year old was one of his children. I thought did they know each of them had sex with men.

TexasexesTexasexes8 days ago

I have been to several sleez motels looking for just that but always chicken out. That was so intense I wish it would be me doing both!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...