All Comments on 'Cutting Loose Ch. 02'

by Glaze72

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
pcman1950pcman195011 months ago

I love Montana, especially that area around your mythical Promise. And I love this story.

Glaze72Glaze7211 months agoAuthor

Hello all. I hope you like this story. And a quick note. If you want to OWN this duology, along with another pair of sexy, taboo stories, "Temptation's Rewards" is currently on sale at Smashwords for only $3.74! Use code SSW25!

https://www.smashwords.com/books/byseries/28861

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story. I would loved to have had a chapter with a 3 way in it. Also, I still haven't figured out why you hate the South!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hope there is a part three. Seems like the Good Doctor needs a good fucking and then there are some of the town's mysterious secrets that need to be revealed. And of course, the court trial of Bobby Lee Harris, his subsequent escape from prison and his life getting even worse as he is taken to a more secure federal penitentiary where he is used as a sissy boy by the black prison gang and then knifed in the showers by the Hispanic prison gang is a must. And Dale cleaning up his act, getting to Promise, Montana and asking Jillian, his son and Eileen forgiveness for not being man enough over the years would put a cherry on top of this tale.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love the story, so much promise for more chapters in this story, from a proper threesome sex scene between Roy Lee, Jillian and Eileen; to the secrets of Promise that the lady doctor hinted at; to the trial and incarceration of Bobby Ray; to maybe the redemption of Dale as he cleans up his act, finds out where his son and ex-wife is, comes and asks for their forgiveness and the forgiveness of Eileen for not doing more to stand up to Bobby Ray, this may include him turning on Bobby Ray and testifying against his former best friend.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit2460111 months ago

The moment the shotgun over the mantle was mentioned in passing, I instinctively knew it would be the implement of Bobby Ray’s destruction.

In a creative writing text (or google) look up the term “Chekov’s gun”. It’s a reference to his play “The Seagull” where a gun is incidentally introduced early in the play and in Act IV it’s used in deadly force.

These days it’s used to identify an obvious trope where some object or character is introduced early that becomes essential later in the story/script/novel. These days, very seldom is “Chekov’s gun” as screamingly obvious as an actual gun!

This was a nice, heartfelt story (though filled with ridiculously stereotypical characters) that filled a few moments while waiting for a flight. Thank god, however, that I can speed read.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story is a good start for a big series of stories, even if you maybe meant it for a two story arc. However, the arcs are not finished. Here are some ideas, some taken from previous posters...

1. Obviously more sex between the three, with the three moving into a larger home would need to be in a future chapter.

2. The secrets of Promise will need to come out, especially if there is more incest among other families in Promise, MT, other than with the Doctor.

3. The trial of Bobby Ray seems like a must for Chapter 3, where a reunion with a cleaned-up'd Dale could fit in as he is brought by the lady who served divorce papers to Bobby Ray while he beat the shit out of Dale as well as her partner to Helena, MT, where the trial would likely take place as federal kidnapping charges are among those Bobby Ray is being charged with.

4. Winter in Promise and how the population looks after each other during the Winter time, maybe in a chapter four or chapter five.

etc...

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6911 months ago

Everyone wants more so why not!

Frankie1952Frankie195211 months ago

Hot sexy tale, more please. So much more to experience with these three sexy people.

FeltfixerFeltfixer11 months ago

Great story. Great women. Lucky bastard

WndrngW1zrdWndrngW1zrd11 months ago

REALLY!?! Nobody is going to comment on The Evil Dead Refrence?!?! Damn near made me slit out my drink! Could only have been better if they mentioned S-Mart, or Ashley J. Williams was missing a hand.

KerrionKerrion8 months ago

Ummm... that would be THREE COUNTS of attempted kidnapping, and I must agree with others that this one should continue with the people of Promise and the trial.

Diecast1Diecast17 months ago

Great story, really enjoyed it. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I really liked this story alot.

It ended to abruptly though.

Would have been nice to have wrapped it up completely . Not just end .

Keep on writing though... I like it...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story. Great ending!

vividlyyoursvividlyyours6 months ago

Perfect story, perfect ending.

JobewonJobewon6 months ago

Fantastic story!! Done very well with a great finish. Thanks

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale4 months ago

Great damn story.

LechemanLecheman3 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well written, entertaining story. Only thing I didn't like was disparaging Iowa cooking. At least we don't serve grits which is nothing more that sand that tastes like Brussel sprouts. : )

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

sorry i could only give it 5 stars , it deserves more !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlaze72@Glaze72
Hello All: Update as of May 2023. I have had people reach out to me regarding sequels to stories that I have posted on here, so let me address those first: "Mary's Innocent Passion." This is titled "Innocent Passion" on my page on Smashwords and my personal website. No seque...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES