All Comments on 'Dagger and Crystal'

by Blind_Justice

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
sailandoarsailandoarover 7 years ago
Very . .

. . nice !!

stargazer_bardstargazer_bardover 7 years ago
great story

Only comment: Why aren't you writing for "D&D" this is excellent work!!

DRGRIFFINDRGRIFFINover 7 years ago
Well done...

Please continue!

Warhammer40kWarhammer40kover 7 years ago
Awesome story

Can't wait for the next story, keep up the good work.

magevmagevover 6 years ago
Great writer, can't wait for sequel

I stumbled across your stories and ended up devouring the whole Leo-Shilana-etc. universe in a couple days. Please please please do not delay with the sequel!!! You are a great writer, you could be published in books, this feels like quite a fleshed out universe at this point. But I hope you will continue sharing your stories with us, your faithful readers...

taco1085taco1085about 6 years ago
love it

I love everything, from Declan forgiving his mom and finding love. From Tear and Arach's capture. to the love Leo and Shilana love for all.....cant wait to read the rest of your series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dark Pathways

Reading Mud and Magic and waiting for the Dark Pathways. What happens to Arach? Do MandM connects to these characters at all? Can't wait to find out the answers. Great stories you've woven here.

firewolf54firewolf54over 1 year ago

"The Dark Pathways" guess we never see it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m holding out hope

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlind_Justice@Blind_Justice
I have just uploaded the next - and final - chapter to "Mud & Magic". Should be live in a couple of days. Can't wait to hear your opinions on it! Just a quick heads-up to all my new followers: If you want to know what I'm up to, don't hesitate to visit my Patreon at https://...