All Comments on 'Daughter's Hot Camping Trip Ch. 03'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damm, I'd like to read more of the Daddy's good girls club.. 😍

bucco40bucco40over 1 year ago

Would lobe to read more on this family. Maybe have Lana be even more depraved. Have the family find her tied to the kitchen table with a paddle on her lower back and a whip, crop, and belt on a chair beside her. Then in her own handwriting is a note please punish me for listening to you fuck my sister and mom.

Fenris420Fenris420over 1 year ago

Nice. I agree with the other commenters; I would like to read more stories about The Daddy's Good Girls Club. Let's see who steps up next and is knocked up by their daddy.

fred0650fred0650over 1 year ago

A short but very well writen series. I hope there are stories about the other girls in the Daddy's Good Girl Club.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Omg absolutely fabulous fucking and sucking, incest sex is simply the hottest. What would I not give to eat and fuck a hot teen cunt and her red hot mother. Fucking one while eating the other, then swapping, like I do with my step sisters. Insane sexual pleasure till we all pass out for a short time, ready to start over as soon as we recover. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So, is there going to be any more to this series? I Hope there is, I really loved it

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think Lana should join the club. Maybe during their family vacation the mom mentioned

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You just ruined the story for me . Greatttt

Gambit275Gambit2754 months ago

ok, lana should join in, and the butt to mouth stuff is gross

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Super hot stories that end too soon! Lana NEEDS to get involved and be shown the glory and ultimate pleasure that is incestuous loving. She seems like a bit of a repressed nerd. I bet she would enjoy bouncing up and down on daddy's cock as mommy and lil' sis suck her titties. Alas, we'll just have to imagine it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Can we trade three bowels and a pair of anal rings for one rectum?

A bit of variety is great. Especially when credibility has flown out the garage door.

The ultra-gross anal stuff doesn't flow with the coquettish daddy daughter seduction at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES