All Comments on 'Day of the Goddess'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ZanysDellZanysDellalmost 13 years ago
Good Story

This was a very good stand alone story. But it also begs for more. Well done, now I want to read more of your writing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
enjoyable!

After reading this and several other of your stories the statement "always leave them wanting more" comes to mind!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

As ZanysDell wrote half a dozen years ago, this was indeed a good stand-alone story-- but it needn't be! Surely after all this time you could write another installment? "On leave from the Scouts, he visits his wife and mother-in-law," perhaps?

Ranger_Brok6645Ranger_Brok6645over 6 years ago
Amazing story

I have been on lit for a pretty long while and I rarely comment on a story, of the ones I have over the years, there are very few times I have said this, this was a very well written story which is in need of more chapters.

You have managed to create a very interesting fantasy world with fun and intriguing characters, places, dialog, races, cultures & traditions while managing to include eroticism flawlessly into it, you also managed to leave this chapter perfectly set for another, it is a disservice to yourself and your current and future readers to not extend this story and develop it's world and characters, this was so well written that I could see it eventually (if continued) becoming a erotic Sci-Fi, Fantasy novel that I would buy in a heartbeat.

Few writers have managed to write a story that I have enjoyed nearly as much as I did this one and I truly hope you will continue it, I thank you for the privilege of being able to read it.

rbloch66rbloch661 day ago

The languishing was clear and without adornment… quite refreshing as it is rare. The absence of subtext is quite soothing. The tale was simple yet very enjoyable. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...