All Comments on 'Dear Sweet Dee'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
TechWriterTechWriteralmost 14 years ago
After the transition

One other time I posted a comment on this very special site; it was after your transition from Thesandman. I mourned the loss and asked you to return. You might have been working issue, I kind of sensed that in your writing. The last while, with a quickening in my heart, I have witnessed your re-emegence. You are here, and you remain Many Feathers.

Forgive my presumption. Thank you.

LeoDavisLeoDavisalmost 14 years ago
Beautiful!

Simply beautiful, be it true or not. Thank you!

bryanforbryanforalmost 14 years ago
Par Excelence

A really beautiful Story, wonderfully written, and a conclusion that is skilfully written so as to engender an emotion from the reader, a heartfelt sadness.

My thanks to you.

faithful101faithful101over 13 years ago
wonderful!

I absolutely loved this story! It is a wonderful romance. Love developed very gradually and preceded consumation by several years. And when the sex did occur, it served as a beautiful and fully shared expression of that love. The fact that both Jim and Dee experienced the sexual acts as a long series of lessons just made the story even more loving. Thank you for writing this story!

surrenderme72surrenderme72almost 13 years ago
lucky jim

Thank you for this wonderful love story. What a lucky lad to be introduced in such a manner to his own sexuality. Please never stop contributing your wonderful and creative words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A tearjerker!!

A great but ultimately sad story. Hard not to tear up with her passing and him never seeing her again.

rosegardenerrosegardeneralmost 12 years ago
Loved It!

I found this story in the "Similar Stories" box next to the end of one of my stories. I've read a lot of your stories, and have never been disappointed. Once again, you have not failed me. I am humbled to have shared a page, however briefly, with your work. This was well written about believable characters that are easy to care about. Thanks for the great story!

LasarDaddyLasarDaddyover 10 years ago
I Love it

Hi,

That was very good. I fell in love with my aunt Ruth when I was 11 Years old and I've had fantasies about her for 60 years now. I love stories that I can use to add to my fantasy world.

Thank you and, please, do another. You are quite good.

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice story

just a pity they never got together permanently and lived together...that would have made it so much better.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why?

I know this is just a story. But I have to ask, ask myself if no one else, why do we have to fuck everything up as young men? I know I did and it wasn't intentional, but looking back over the span of years, it almost looks like I did it on purpose. Jim had a good woman, a good thing going. In a foreign war, in a foreign place, he had a woman to dream of and write to. Every soldier needs a girl to dream about and every woman needs a man to come home to her. And he just had to do the deed knowing how it would turn out. This story is great and more than a little sad. Very romantic. When I was young I couldn't keep my mouth shut and said something that could have hurt a lot of people including the woman I cared about. Nobody picked up on it but her and that was enough. She let me feel the sharp edge of her tongue and nothing else ever again. Write more like this.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
timing and emotions don't always link up

we will never know if it was his ill intentioned letter or the health of her sister that prompted her removal from his life. either way it was permanent and painful. too bad.

he should have kept his promise.

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
Delightful

Well written and a joy to read. Truly deserves the five starts I gave you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Anal is a downer ...

... on an otherwise well written romance story.

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
TRULY A BEAUTIFUL STORY

I'M WITHOUT WORDS, ALMOST. ANOTHER STORY THAT MADE ME TRULY SAD BUT I STILL THINK YOU ARE A VERY GOOD AUTHOR SO AGAIN I THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR TIME AND EFFORT YOU SPEND TO TRULY AMAZE US. YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL MIND!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
details

I noticed that in your description of her vaginal area, you went into great detail describing the anatomy of it, but completely ignored her pubic hair. Most women her age have pubic hair, why not her?

Otherwise I enjoyed it.

poorangyanpoorangyanabout 4 years ago
Very good

A very good story! Could have been a little shorter! Avoiding the perversions wouldn't have lessened the impact of the story!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 4 years ago

Juicy, both literally and metaphorically. Nice tribute to the joys and benefits both of youth and of experience in sexual matters.

sweettalk4usweettalk4uover 3 years ago
Seduce me!

Loved the build up you give the reader with the way you set up the seduction scenes. Very original and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Let’s face it. Young men are clueless. Imagine how much happier the wives of the world would be if their husbands had spent some time in the care of someone like Dee. Mine didn’t come along until I was 23, so I was hardly an innocent. She showed me what love is supposed to look and feel like, even though we couldn’t possibly have a future. I have written the story of our time together, and it’s massive positive effect on my life since. Like Many Feathers, I will submit it when she is gone from this world.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53almost 2 years ago

Debated between 4 or 5 stars. I was enthralled by the story up until the golden showers. That was a major turn off for me (some like it and all I can say is "To Each His or Her Own). Enjoyed the relationship between the two and was glad he heeded most of her advise (the letter being the exception). All in all I ended up giving it 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous