All Comments on 'Deep Throat Wife'

by pfanv

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
so hot!

thanks! i hope you do continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bullshit

Would spell and grammar check hurt to use. I kinda lost interest middle of page 2 be sure of errors. I see you're not a novice writer so were you drunk or high when writing this??? Interesting story line but HORRIBLY written. Gaged? Over and over. It's GAGGED. She finished her menstruation? I believe that's ministrations? Shit that makes it VERY doubtful I'll read anything else by you. Get an editor PLEASE?

1 atar

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really enjoyed this!

Don’t listen to the idiot talking about grammar it’s all about the story not how it’s written. And unusual subject matter with the permanent gagging I found it a really interesting read. Please continue it

marbspmarbspalmost 5 years ago
very enjoyable read

one of my favorites here on lit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice story. Horribly written.

Dear writer. I thoroughly enjoyed your story, albeit the beginning. Couldn't bring myself to get past page two because of the awful spelling mistakes and typo-negligence. Very sorry. You have a gift but let someone help you fine-tune it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yesss

God you got me so wet, I’m dripping baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It probably wouldn't have hurt

to learn how to spell Cialis.

JoeElfJoeElfover 3 years ago

Grammar and spelling. Every paragraph on page 1. That's as far as I got.

IrrumatioIrrumatioabout 2 years ago

If you are going to write a story about gagging and being gagged, you should know how to spell them. I also stopped after the terrible punctuation and spelling made it too hard to read, even I like the subject matter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I, too, stopped reading because of the awful spelling.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Cailas should be spelled cialis. when you give someone free rain, rain should be spelled reign. The past tense of gag is gagged, with 2 g's.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Saying this is all fantasy so it can’t be called out for being terrible is not a defense that holds up. I wish reading this had been a complete fantasy cuz now I have to deal with the reality that this story actually exists. Just messing with you. It’s like waking up from a nightmare only to find you really hadn’t woken up at all. You just dreamt you woke. Like in “An American Werewolf in London” with that waking up from a horrible nightmare fake out that had people in the theater shitting their pants. I don’t think any movie with that classic horror trope has ever been done better. Even being 43 years old it still packs a punch especially watching it for the first time. That move needed the comedy just to stop the audience from stroking out. Oh and the nurse played by Jenny Agutter, damn! I saw her on TV less than a year ago and at 70 or 71 she is still gorgeous and very sexy. I have a solution to the fantasy thing. Just add in a werewolf to all your stories. Done! All fixed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous