All Comments on 'Deliver a Virgin'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I completely loved this story... it was Amazing. ..but coming from a Fantastic writer as yourself. .. I expected no less.... plz ensure you write more..of this story.. it certainly is Awesome. ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 stars,buuut...........

Saracens don't have foreskins......(part and parcel of the religion,you know). Love the twist at the end! (Of your story, not on penises!!)

sr71pltsr71pltabout 8 years agoAuthor
Wrong and Right

5 star, buttt is both wrong and right on foreskins in the story. It's not a Saracen who practices docking on the young captive, it's a Seljuk Turk chief. So, the comment's wrong on that. It's right on the foreskin issue, though, as the Seljuk Turks also cut the foreskin of their males when they are boys. I didn't overlook this, I ignored it for the purpose of the story, for which docking was significant. But I should have had just the captive (who was Christian) with the foreskin. That could have worked. I just didn't think of doing that at the time. I use literary license when it suits me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome

This was a really terrific story. Didn't see the twist at the end coming, but it made the whole thing even hotter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3026 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...