Deliver a Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,024 Followers

"Will this test hurt, doctor?" Edward asked, his eyes downcast.

"Undoubtedly," the doctor answered briskly. "If you indeed are a virgin to men in anal penetration, it will hurt, but there also will be pleasure. If you are not a virgin, it may hurt but little. I am sure you wish me to discern that you are unused. You are a virgin to men's shafts, are you not?"

"I don't understand how it works—how you could tell." Edward answered the question with doubt.

"It works by belief and trust, my son. It works because the Saracen chief believes it does. You have two choices here."

"I have choices? I don't understand."

"You can submit to me and I will attest to the Saracen chieftain that you are a virgin to men, or you can refuse me and I will tell him that you are not. Which do you choose?"

As he was speaking of this choice, the doctor, where he was sitting on the side of the couch, was undoing the sash of his robe and flaring it open to reveal he was naked and in full erection. He reached out and pulled Edward, fully naked now, toward him. Edward, understanding the import of the choices and, in fact, steeped in frustration of the unfulfilled couplings with the virile Seljuk Turk chieftain over the past few weeks, allowed himself to be pulled to between the doctor's spread thighs.

The doctor briefly fisted the two cocks together and frotted them as Ahmad had done. He even pressed the heads of the cocks together, pushed his foreskin over Edward's cock bulb, and stroked the two cocks together to hardness—a technique that, thanks to Ahmad, Edward was quite familiar with. He didn't take long at this, but as he stroked the two cocks against each other within his foreskin, he also expertly worked Edward's balls with his other hand, so that, after very little time at all, Edward came for him with a deep sigh.

The doctor complimented Edward on his cooperation and, while saying he had no choice, Edward complimented the doctor on his preparation technique in a shaky voice.

The doctor turned him and commanded, "Bend over and grab your ankles."

Edward did so and, pulling the young man's pert buttocks cheeks apart, the doctor buried his face in Edward's crack. Edward writhed and moaned and sighed as the doctor expertly opened his neglected entrance up with his mouth and tongue.

"Are you going to put it in me?" Edward asked in a shaking voice.

"Your waiting is over," the doctor answered.

In short order, it was just a matter of pulling Edward back into the doctor's lap and onto the doctor's cock. The doctor was surprised but gratified when Edward managed to sheath him and rose and fell on the cock on his own, taking the doctor's staff deep in long strokes. Overcome with desire and the need to control, though, the doctor pushed Edward over onto the couch, on his side, bent and pushed the young man's right leg up into his chest, turned his own body, thrust his cock into the very core of the young man and fucked him vigorously and deep to what would be a very expensive ejaculation if the doctor's plan didn't work. Edward grabbed at a fabric pillow that had been on the couch and stuffed his mouth with it to keep himself from crying out.

It was a risky plan, but the doctor's plan did work. When he threw open the door to the corridor to face Umar, Ahmad, and a contingent of concerned supplicants of the two chieftains, the doctor handed over the key to the replaced chastity belt and, hiding a smirk of knowledge that his own cum was squishing around deep in the young man's ass channel, declared Edward d'Ibelin's ass to be virginal to the staffs of men.

Umar licked his lips in anticipation and Ahmad breathed a sigh of relief. Edward stood, looking demure, his eyes downcast, a little smile on his lips.

The nefarious plans concerning Edward's virginity weren't over at that point, though. Umar having directed that Edward be taken to his rooms on the next day after having been properly bathed and anointed, turned and walked off, his mind not only on the hardness that had come to the sword between his legs but the calculation on how long to keep the young man in sexual thrall until Umar's other sword came into play. He got almost as much sexual pleasure out of lopping the head off of a young man he had debauched as in fucking and torturing him sexually, but this one was special. Perhaps he'd keep him long enough for Hugh d'Ibelin to know Umar had his son and was slowly shredding his ass passage.

Now was the time for Ahmad's plan to be put into force. In the darkness of night, as Edward lay, naked, stroking his staff, on the sleeping couch in his room, which was locked from without and guarded, Ahmad stole in through the secret passageway to the room. This, after all, was his castle, and he had assigned the rooms. The history of nighttime assignations within these walls was long and varied.

As soon as Edward knew he was not alone in the room and who it was who was moving onto the sleeping couch on his knees, the young man moaned low and spread and bent his legs, welcoming Ahmad between them.

"Quickly, quickly. I can't wait longer," Edward whispered with a deep moan.

Ahmad's hands trembled as he awkwardly used the second key he had to the chastity belt to free Edward of that.

Ahmad moved into the familiar play of the cocks by frotting them and docking them, but Edward voiced his impatience and need.

"The night is short and I need you now—and again and again," Edward murmured, it now being Ahmad's turn to moan. Edward pulled Ahmad down to him for a deep kiss, raised his bent legs up, bringing his buttocks off the couch and rolling his pelvis up. He grasped Ahmad hard cock in his hand and pulled it to him.

"Inside me now. Take me swiftly and completely," he murmured.

With a long, deep thrust, Ahmad was inside Edward's heretofore forbidden passage, taking a march on Umar ibn al-Hakam's proprietary claim to the channel. Edward, after all, had already been declared a virgin by Umar's own doctor. In the interim before Umar fucked him, he would have been inside a locked room and outfitted with a chastity belt.

In the next hour and more, Ahmad pumped Edward in that position to an ejaculation, and he turned Edward on his belly, made him go up on his knees, covered and mounted him and fucked him to another ejaculation. And he fucked him in a side split. And he fucked him with both of them standing and bent over. Edward willingly and with moans and groans went with him in all, meeting Ahmad ejaculation with ejaculation and ending up with Ahmad, exhausted, lying on his back, and a needy Edward riding his pelvis and cock, the palms of his hands pressed into Ahmad's nipples.

Edward exhausted now, as well, and having come several times himself, collapsed on Ahmad's breast, as the older man purred his satiation and having put one over on the Saracen chieftain.

"You are a little minx in the riding," Ahmad muttered. "If I didn't know better, I would think you were a temple whore."

"It's been some time, but one doesn't forget."

"What do you mean?" the Turk asked, his voice and grip on Edward tightening.

"No one asked me if I was a virgin to men before you seized me in the shipwreck off Cyprus. I wasn't." Edward gave a little laugh. "I have sheathed some of the biggest shafts in the ranks of the Crusaders. I am ready for the heretics. Yours is fine; I've heard that the Saracen chief's is legendary."

"But the doctor . . . and all that time we could have—"

"The doctor was paid for his affirmation, and I know what both you and the Saracen do with men after you have ravished them. You will think of a way to save me before the Saracen takes me away or puts me to the sword here, or I will tell him how often you loosed your seed in me tonight. You are still inside me thick and throbbing. You still want me. I still want you. But you will think of a way to save me without yourself being put to the sword by Umar—as I fancy your cock inside me—or I'll tell him you had been inside me nightly since you seized me off Cyprus."

"I will arrange an escape," Ahmad answered. He should be angry with the little minx, but his prowess on the couch and the audacity with which he fought to save his life very likely would save him—at least for a while . . . at least until Ahmad became tired of him, which the Turk suspected would not be for some time yet.

"I suppose I could arrange an escape tonight," he whispered.

"Not tonight, please," Edward responded. "I hear that Umar has a champion staff and can split a man in two. I have had some champion cocks; I want the challenge of his. I've waited too long for a taste of the roughness and complete taking rumors say he is capable of. I think a night or two with him before my escape is arranged would be in order."

"You are a little temple whore, aren't you?"

"Does that mean you don't want to dip your cock in my passage anymore?" Edward asked.

"No, it does not mean that," Ahmad growled. He had no idea if the passage of the slim blond beauty could withstand the impossibly thick and long thrusts of a stallion like Umar for one night, no less than two, but the young infidel's fate had never been in question. He would enjoy the charms of him while he could. He turned Edward on his back, pinning the beautiful body of the young man under his muscular Turkish warrior's weight without dislodging his staff inside Edward's passage.

He slapped Edward's thighs apart, and with a deep moan and an insistent "Now, fuck me hard now," Edward flung his legs wide and rolled up his pelvis to receive the thrusts straight and to the quick, as Ahmad resumed plowing him deep and hard. Edward laughed, arched his back, and groaned to the ceiling of the room, reveling in the churning of the Turk's huge cock inside him.

You know nothing of the sexual demands and cruelty of the great Saracen stallion who is Umar ibn al-Hakam, Ahmad thought, with a tinge of regret, but he would let tomorrow take care of tomorrow. For now he grunted happily as Edward met him thrust for thrust.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,024 Followers
12