All Comments on 'Devastation Pt. 02'

by drkfetyshnyghts

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
jennylangevillejennylangevilleabout 15 years ago
Fantastic

AS I have written before, you have superbly written this second part of a fantastic story and can't wait to read the final part and restart reading again the whole story.

Thanks again

Jenny

keairankeairanabout 15 years ago
Wow

This is so dark, its evil. I have to wonder if they will ever get out of the situation they are in. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Just 2 things

Just 2 things;

1) I'm not sure how old Stfani is. She's 16 and then 18 about 4 different times.

2) Sure would be nice if the tables wound up being turned. One shouldn't destroy women in charge if they are a woman, there are too few to begin with... dang it!! :-O

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sabriah

I am troubled by this story, yet I can't stop reading it because I so want the tables to be turned on Sabriah and I am just hoping that Victoria is the one that does it with a little help from Petra and Stefani. Hope the next installment shows up soon. Great story since it's really ticking me off. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
journey to oblivion

As promised, Part Two of this psychosexual rollercoaster of a story expands on the themes of moral, emotional, and psychological degradation established in the first, broadened now to include the relationship between our heroine and her only daughter, and their mutual descent into subhuman, nihilistic hell, as even their maternal and filial impulses are stripped away and transformed. Both mother and daughter are made slaves to their own eroticism; true total slavery for Petra as she becomes willingly complicit in her own powerlessness on her journey to oblivion. This *talented* author is writing a book-length story that pushes all the right BDSM buttons. For those with a taste for this flavor, it’s hard to imagine how it could be improved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Avoid "Crime does not pay"

I loved this second part, even more than the first.

Contrary to other comments I hope tables are NOT turned on part 3. I prefer when the stories do not end "politically correct" with the one who inflicted so much pain getting to the bottom.

I would prefer to read 3 or 4 more scenes in that same room, with Mom & Baby facing each other, this time with the use of the whip, cane, "implement", cigarrets, cigars, pliers, candles, a good bastinado etc. Also this time getting the payment, or half of it, in advance, therefore, before the orgasms.

In my opinion it is a great story.

The first part I thought was too long, this one not.

Congratulations to the author. I hope you write more, and more, and more...

Vito Andolini

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Haunting and impossible to stop reading

I have loved reading this but it has also scared me at the same time and I can't exactly figure out what draws me back. I want to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The thing with psych babble is that, too much of it and it becomes nonsense. either you consider your reader less intelligent or you find it difficult to concise. we don't need to be explained every little thing. you show us (good thing to do) and then you also tell us (not so good) how the reaction is supposed to be. The plot, the concept, the thought and the attention to detail is commendable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

First of all, you need to drop the huge infodumps at the beginning. Then you need to learn proper punctuation and sentence construction.

"Sabirah's associate was forty-year old Selena. A mother herself."

"A mother herself" is not a sentence. You need a comma after "Selena."

" A former volunteer at the clinic." That is not a sentence either.

Stop with the "Stunning". You use it incessantly.

"Selena (nodded)thoughtfully at the woman's comments before answering."

Forget about the kinks for a while and learn to write English properly. If English is not your first language get some help.

manysinnzmanysinnzabout 3 years ago
bravo!

Honestly, this is the Citizen Kane of erotica! Thank you so much for this story. I can't wait to finish work so I can read the next one.

Best Wishes,

Manysinnz

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdrkfetyshnyghts@drkfetyshnyghts
I'm a 40 year old single mom. Ultra sub to the core, and write what I feel. And feel what I write. I write about deeper and darker feminine issues, and enjoy the escape it provides me from the real word.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES