Devastation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Watch the screen, Petra. Watch the screen."

Sabirah's voice hissing into Petra's ear. The two impalements deep inside Stefani, clear, and lucid from the live MRI scan. Stefani bracing herself for more of the shattering electric shocks. It was clear to see her muscles tensing, into spasm, even before any electric shock was applied. EXCEPT... it wasn't an electric shock. Petra's eyes just gawked, wide open as she saw, from the shafts of both appendages inside her daughter, dozens, upon dozens, of tiny needles erupting from the whole length of the shafts of both appendages and into the delicate, very intimate feminine flesh inside the girl. Not overlong needles. Just an inch or so. Maybe a little less. Each needle piercing the delicate inner flesh of Stefani, causing a deep, deep burning sensation.

There was a ripple of her latex as her body tried to absorb something unrecognizable inside her. But then there was the most maddening, sharp, burning hurt inside her most private places. Instead of relaxing the inner muscles, the pain caused her to tense and thus aid the piercing in dozens of places of her inner-walls. Petra sobbing

"OHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO.... NOOOOOOOOOO STEFANI... HONEYYYYYYY NOOOOO MOMMY'S SORRY... SOOOOO SORRRRRYYYYYYYY!"

Her words only just audible. The soul-destroying remorse palpable as it dripped from a constantly drooling mouth. Stefani's shrill noise reached new levels. Sabirah took this all in. Her eyes flicking from one to the other. Then a little massage of the remote control as the DC current was turned on again. This time, as well as from the tip of the appendages through the tiny needles also, and into the sensitive side-walls of both of her most private tubes. What was free of Stefani's face, which wasn't much, was twisted and contorted into absolute agonies. Absolute horrors. The strain on her protruding stretched tongue plain to see, as the tip simply curled up, defenseless, and fetal-like. Petra just staring at the screen, at all of those needles erupting from the shafts and into the inner-walls of her baby. Stefani had always been her baby, despite her maturity. She was her only child and thus her 'baby.'

There was no blood. The appendages absorbed the initial trickle. And such was the cleaness, the suddenness, of the piercing inside her, there was no flow of blood. Just a pain. A fire as the messages reached her brain.

Pain Pain Pain.

Her 'noises' subhuman. Pitifully subhuman.

For one hour the electric shocks were applied to the girl. Those together with the constantly contorting, spasming muscles around the intrusions, tightening on the needles, made the torture absolute. Absolute. A complete, invasive torture that served only to reduce the girl even more.

Sabirah watched. Studied. Took in mother's suffering. Mother love. And offspring terror, and pain. She took it all in, absorbed it all into her own sadistic makeup. Even rubbed herself before moving to the young girl, looking into her eyes, before massaging the remote control again. This time though, no intense pain. Just pleasure, as the clitoral wire and tube were manipulated, giving her an orgasm like she had never felt before. Pure orgasm. Thus setting the seeds of a different kind of addiction, in the young girl, to that instilled in her mother. So much pain and yet, so much pleasure, would forever be linked in the girl's diminishing psyche. She dribbled and drooled through the orgasm, and squirted from the area just below the clitoral tube and wire. At the same time her vaginal and anal muscles gripped and sucked and chewed on the needled appendages inside her.

Petra watched her daughter come. At the same time, she repeatedly slashed her tongue across her lips.

The screams, and the moans and groans, went on, and on and on in that room. On and on and on.....

EPILOGUE

Sabirah hadn't been back to this particular wine bar since that delightful meeting with Petra all that time ago. She looked around now with a slight smile, remembering that night and the stunning vision that was Petra. That Petra didn't exist anymore. Here and now Sabirah was, once again, the impeccable, professional, Dr. Sabirah Najwa. This time, sitting opposite her, was her most trusted, longest-standing friend and confidante, Victoria.

"Sabirah, I don't think I ever saw you looking so well, and so content. I take it, your 'project' is progressing according to plan?"

Sabirah laughed, re-crossed her legs, and flicked imaginary dust off her skirt-hem. She took a lengthy sip of the chilled white wine before answering.

"I didn't think it was possible to bring another woman down to such levels... and hold her there, existing in such a pure level of misery... I'm actually elated beyond words. I feel utter contentment inside. I really do."

Victoria, a professional woman in her late-thirties, listened intently, smiling at her friend as she got what she was being told. The chilling, matter-of-fact way the destruction of another woman was being discussed was not lost in this setting.

"Hmmmmm yes, yes I can see that. But you know... your own pleasure, and her suffering, can be even greater... quite easily."

Victoria's perfect-English-tone was slightly teasing. Slightly eyebrow raising. Sabirah, smiling again... a slight puzzled, quizzical look on her face for Victoria to tell her more. Victoria, teasingly again, making Sabirah wait. Taking a sip of her own wine, exaggerating her own poise and importance.

"Do tell, Victoria. Do tell."

Both women laughing out loud before Victoria leans forward, and, in hushed tones, speaks.

"Give her a period of respite. Let her think her ordeal has ended. Give her to me for a few weeks whilst you work on her daughter some more. Let Petra 'get better.' Let her recover a little. Let her think it's all behind her.... and then BANG.... bring her right back in. Whatever levels you have achieved now, will be trebled... or more. I guarantee you."

Victoria finishes speaking and sits back, re-crossing her legs. Her tongue pushing out of her lips, and a wry grin as she watches her words sink into Sabirah. Ever so slowly, a smile starts to dawn on Sabirah's full, sensuous lips, and without further words on that particular subject, a silent agreement is made.

Victoria watches Sabirah go to the bar to get fresh drinks. Her eyes scan the entire length of the clinical psychologist. She sucks her teeth, a very different smile crossing her lips. Something about that smile. Something behind the smile, and the way her eyes narrow, just slightly.

TO BE CONCLUDED IN - "DEVASTATION PART 3 -- THE BREEDING".

© drkfetyshnyghts 2009

1...67891011